• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! i just caught my 1st shiny pokemon! and the best part, i wasnt even trying to get it! i was just waling along when it came up. YAY! my 1st shiny!

P.S. its a lvl 4 shinx (scks i know)
P.S.S. I'm srry if i sound a little noobish but i got a shiny with out using AR or the chaining method

My first shiny pokemon was a shiny wingull on sapphire, which I also wasn't really looking for ;D too bad I lost it when I started a new game...

the chaing method is when u use the pokeradar to find a pokemon and when u defeat or catch it u can try to find it again (its like u use the pokerader again automatically after u defeat/catch it). this is called chaining. when u chain about 40 times u have a high chances of finding a shiny. :)

Ah right. I knew of the Pokéradar way, I'd just never heard it referred to as chaining. Cheers for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
* Return Appearances: Aka "Didn't I just see that one a few pages ago?" Please, people, do yourselves a favor and check if there isn't a thread having to do with what you're about to post. If you're asking a question, see no one asked it before you and you're missing out on an answer. And If you start a thread just to say you caught a certain legendary pokemon with an Ultra ball, when there is already a thread about this particular Pokemon - THAT is also SPAM, and it belongs in that thread.

Rules are rules, and you should've read 'em before making this thread. Sorry to say it, but you're banned Snakeman. And with that, topic locked. If you want to discuss shinies, do it in the active thread on the Pokemon General Games discussion board.

Status
Not open for further replies.