• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open wondering if anyone would be interested in a casual travel/adventure RP

Where should we be adventuring?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Hoenn

• Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Kalos

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

• Ambivalent

• Total voters
Hey to anyone who decide to give this a second glance,

I'm a bit of a newbie on this site, but I'm a semi-competent role player, not great, but decent. Was off for a while and now I'm looking to try again.

I'm looking for some good people who are decent role players to do a little casual RP that is more about the journey than the destination.

I've played a lot of the games, and I love the world and lore, but I'm a bit out of touch with the newest few generations, played faithfully up until platinum, so I'd appreciate a bit of slack if I have google a name or two. And I figured we'd take a vote on what region to start in.

Hope I get a few takers, and even if you're not interested, thanks for stopping by and I hope you find a thread that will snag your attention.
Hi I'm new here too I'm also casual roleplayer wouldn't mind joining this rp

I'm just thinking it because if/when this gets started, say more people join in later on. The character descriptions are going to be more and more spaced out.

Well, then... carry on if you desire, I can see the point of having that then.

I'll move my character sheet over to that area if needed and I will most likely be posting my rival's information there also.