• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wolfies sprites (Requests Closed)

Requests Closed​

Here are some of my examples:

Those are some of the things i can do. I can also do fusions,recolors,type changes, adoptables, and my own style baby pokemon. I will post examples for those once i find the files. I have a limit to how many requests i do. So if you dont get a slot don't complain, just wait until one opens up. The examples i gave and the ones i listed that i dont have pictures for yet are the only ones i'm doing at the moment.
Slots:

yea i know the hair is off but its hard to make her hair so i got as close as i could and just made it long. I'll edit this post with your requests. heres the pikachu choa you wanted. i made another just for fun i hope you like it

here you go gardevoir master

OMG I love them thank you thank you thank you! You know, I didn't notice those 3-D pics you made of like, Rayquaza and Jirachi, they are super nice. Can I request a Pikachu one of those?

here you go its not that good since i was half a sleep when i made it and all i really replaced was the feet and the ears then recolored it if you don't like it just tell me and i'll make it better

Nice Sailer Moon trainer!
Can ya make an eeveelution thats a Flying type?I need it for my comic......
Can ya make it an Overworld,too?

cool!! Do you think you can make me a sprite of her:

http://ghostgirldiamond.deviantart.com/art/jirachu-ref-3-69748111

(not the best pic of her but at least it's an actual ref)

Could you make a trainer sprite for me?
Hair: brown, 'mid-back'
Eyes: turquoise or cerulean
Outfit: long sleeved pastel pink top and a black knee-length skirt with black lace( if possible) along the edge. a silver belt with her pokeballs on it.
Could you have her holding a pokeball and with a Vaporeon next to her.

Sorry if it's too hard, you can simplify it if you need to.

sorry everone i'm going to have to cancel all of the orders. I'm going on a vacation for a mounth then i have to go visit my sisters collage to see if she wants to keep aplying or to leave it at the one she got a scolar ship for.