• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers (Discussion)

Should we continue or wait for people to be back after this week, and just catch them up later?

• Continue.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pause the RP while people are gone this week.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe we timeskip back to when classes start up? That way we have classes to do and we have to deal with our punishments and we get to meet new students. It would make the RP much more interesting.

I see you. I still havent had time to sit down and write a reply. My last basketball game is on Tuesday, hopefully that will free up my schedule some bit. Then I can get a reply in.

What actually are our punishments, @Jodie.xox ? I couldn't find the post..

Also, sorry everyone that I've been not on Pokecharms for a while... I'm kinda busy with other stuff so it's hard to respond to stuff.

The next person to post can put us in creature tending if you want.
Also, what should we do in it? For the punishment, I mean. I don’t know what creatures we should have..

Also, Astrapi made some villains!
If you need her powers explained, ask her in discord or tell someone with Discord to let you know!

Name: Kiara Lienn
Villain Name: Firefox
Power: Pyrokinesis
Personality: Impish and sly, one of the reasons for her name.
Appearance: Tall, slender pale skinned girl with a scar on her shoulder and neck. She has long, ginger hair and a face similar to Ginny (From harry potter)
Clothing: Black cloak and fingerless black gloves.

Name: Lukas Hellslinger
Villain Name: Ocelot
Power: He can morph into a Ocelot, and is also a Were-ocelot.
Personality: Laid back. He is also very flirtish, and this annoys Kiara as she is Asexual .
Appearance: Very tall boy with tanned pale skin and freckles. He has blonde surfer hair and aqua eyes.
Clothing: Blue t-shirt, black leather jacket with an ocelot on the back. Skinny jeans.

We have to fetch them from the stables with their cages and take them to class for the others, but the punished people have to do other things because they are punished.. the villains are going to steal some and the students won't know until they get to class and get told they didn't bring all the hydras @Red Gallade

I won’t be posting until the villains come and steal the hydras. At that time, Syn will notice them while he is hiding in the bush and he will sneak around to where they are to spy on them. Nik will continue to spy on Syn who is spying on the villains.

So how do you expect the students respond to the hydra theft?
Syn will see them because he is spying in a bush, but everyone else has no idea it's happening and will only realize once they get to the pens and see some are missing, then maybe Syn can tell everyone or something, not sure what Poke's been planning for it

I was thinking maybe Syn tries to stop them and they escape, then Mr. Beamon (who already hates Syn) and the other students walk in and think he stole the hydra even though he didn’t.

I have the posts I need out, I was just waiting for people to reply but nobody did, Crystal’s one was to start everything up but it never worked except for Pokeboy

My plan for Syn is that he will show up at the villain hideout looking for the hydras, and the villains will pretend like he is one of them when they see Mr. Beamon following him. Then, Mr. Beamon will think for sure that Syn is a villain and he will go to the Headmistress and get Syn expelled. At that point, Syn will be so mad at the school that he will join the villains for real (as shown in Nik’s vision from earlier). Of course, this would likely be temporary.

My plan for Syn is that he will show up at the villain hideout looking for the hydras, and the villains will pretend like he is one of them when they see Mr. Beamon following him. Then, Mr. Beamon will think for sure that Syn is a villain and he will go to the Headmistress and get Syn expelled. At that point, Syn will be so mad at the school that he will join the villains for real (as shown in Nik’s vision from earlier). Of course, this would likely be temporary.
Giving in to the dark side, huh?
Sounds good to me!

Can someone reply? Crystal ain’t gonna do this all herself, xD
Someone just needs to lead the group into the teachers lounge to see if they have any cameras, we could either find there was no recording of the theft or find one that we can’t understand, or even something else if you have better ideas

Actually, (sorry to double post), what's happening? I get the whole Syn thing but it seems as if the hydras are back but there's been no mentioning of how they got back.

I guess this is becoming a two player wilderness survival RP, since nobody else seems to be posting. >_<
I can live with that. Maybe me and Astrapi will make a Wolfborn 2.0 with open acceptance to get some more roleplayers?

I guess this is becoming a two player wilderness survival RP, since nobody else seems to be posting. >_<
I can live with that. Maybe me and Astrapi will make a Wolfborn 2.0 with open acceptance to get some more roleplayers?
I’ve seen someone make a 2.0 of a roleplay that was originally thriving, it got more people but then they never posted and it just died off really fast

We could just sort out what we have going on since it was actually supposed to be a fun thing, but now I’ve just gotten sick of explaining it to people who never listen and then keep asking

And I’m just doing a time skip, thank you @Shadow_Pup and @Red Gallade For actually following Crystal like I meant for people to do

And thank you @Astrapi and @Pokéboy098 for actually doing something worth posting for
But can you explain what’s happened between you two?

I’ll probably just do a time skip to the next day and we can have everybody plan the trip to the villain cave (where the villains are escaping from to hide the Hydras) and probably to find delphi and Syn aswell

Time skip to the evening

Crystal exited the staff room, “Alright, we’ve got what we need, but I’m hungry! Let’s go eat!” She happily said, running down to the cafeteria. Sapphire ran behind, already standing up on the counter to take a piece of fish. Crystal took some of her own fish and then took a seat. She suddenly realised, “Wait, Syn and Delphi dissapeared, too..” She sighed, “I hope everybody’s okay..”
Hello? Is anyone but poke and astrapi alive? Because I’ve told you what to do in Discord and seen you on Discord