• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Wolfborn: School of Powers — Year 2

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi turned as Syn left, then looked back to Komodo. “I think I’ll go too, it was nice meeting you” She got up and walked outside after her friend, stopping behind them. “So, can I show you?” She asked.

Cliff looked to where Nik was, a little confused. He shook his head slightly, looking over to Komodo, who was sat all alone now that the two girls had left. “Hey” he called over “D’you wanna sit with us?”

Syn jumped, surprised that Delphi was following him.
“Sure, I almost forgot that you wanted to show me something. But make it quick, I’ve got to get out of the school early so that the headmistress’ wolves don’t come after me.”

Nik saw Poppy run out with her and decided not to follow, but to instead return to his table, where Cliff was calling over a new student whom he didn’t know. It was the dragon-person who had been speaking to the girls.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi smiled, then turned into a small, white dragon. "Follow me" She said, her wings unfolding before she shot into the sky, looking almost like a star. "Where we're going, nobody else knows about"

Cliff smiled slightly, "So anyone want to play a game maybe?"

Syn turned into his dragon form and followed her. It was starting to get really dark, but he could just make out her outline ahead of him. They seemed to be traveling away from the school, but not towards his cave, and he couldn’t figure out where they were going.

Nik sat back down and replied, “What sort of game?”

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi led the way to a hole in the ground, a huge crater type thing, and flew straight into it. The crater had been enchanted, so it was like a portal. She flew out the other side, seemingly into the middle of nowhere, but after a second or two large rock towers came into view. Despite it still being night, the sky was brighter here. Delphi landed on one of them - the largest one. A large willow drooped over a small river, leading to a waterfall that was falling into the sea below, and coming from the tower above. Delphi started a small fire on a pile of twigs already set up for one, then turned back into her human self and sat down against the willow.

“Hmm, truth or dare maybe?” Cliff suggested.

Syn was surprised and amazed. He had no idea something like this even existed near the school. “What is this place?” He asked Delphi as soon as he went inside. “And... how did you find it?”

Nik replied, “Ah, that is a true classic. A good way to get to know this new guy, too,” gesturing towards Komodo, he continued, “What is your name, quest, and favorite color?”

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi smiled. “I was just flying around one day, and a rock fell into the crater, and disappeared. Went down to investigate and found this place. I think it’s some sort of opposite world, or somewhere else on earth. Nobody else knows about this place, promise you won’t tell anyone?” Delphi shuffled a little nearer to the small fire, the light glittering on the small river.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Komodo smirked. "Monty Python and the Holy Grail. A classic movie. But for real, Komodo, I seek peace in the world, and my favorite color is red." He replied.

“This is... interesting,” replied Syn, who was still a little bewildered by the existence of this world. He was really wondering how this world worked, why it existed now when it didn’t (or he didn’t think it did) last year, and whether he could use it for some sort of inter dimensional travel. However, he didn’t really want Delphi to think he was only going to use her discovery for his personal gain, so he continued, “Well, if you keep my secret, I’ll keep yours. Anyway, what do you know about this place? Are there any other entrances? And do you think it is safe for me to turn back into myself?”

Nik responded to Komodo, saying, “Obviously you are smart, because you know of Monty Python and the Holy Grail,” then he turned to Cliff and said, “Well, you start off the truth or dare.”

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi nodded. “You’re rather safe to turn back into yourself. At the moment, I’m unsure of any other entrances. And the only animals/creatures I’ve seen is fish and birds. “

Cliff looked to Komodo, “So, truth or dare?”

“Ok,” Syn said, turning back into himself with a tired groan. “It is way too tiring to pretend to be someone who you aren’t, I wouldn’t recommend it. It is worth it to be able to go to Wolfborn, though.”
He sat down on a log nearby Delphi’s fire and the river, thinking to himself, ‘If today was hard, then tomorrow will be even harder. I hope I can handle it...

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi nodded slowly, then said. "Why don't you just go as yourself then?" Delphi winced to herself. She knew whatever she said wouldn't be able to convince him. "Its been ages since you were expelled, and the villains are gone, we proved it wasn't you. And Mr Beamon, he got fired too" She hoped she might just be able to convince her friend he could, but the chances where slim.

“I got expelled, and whether you proved it wasn’t me or not, that stuff isn’t reversible,” Syn said, “And anyway, the headmistress is still here, and she has it out for me.”
He thought, “After all, I did commit theft, just not of the hydras. I stole her wolf whistle and master key. I don’t think she knows it was me though.”

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
"Truth." Komodo replied. He was curious as to what this game was about, but he had seen some other people do crazy dares, so he took the safe route for now.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
After a long time at staring at his phone, he finally moved from his position "welp... i will sleep, until classes" he said before laying down, tired.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi looked away slightly, as if she was not concentrating, then to the sky. Small stars filled a murky blue like glitter. It was beautiful, really. A star shot across the sky, going where nobody knew. ‘Please, say he can come back one day’ Delphi wished in her head. She knew it’d never come true, she wasn’t seven anymore, but she still wished.

Cliff turned to Nik. “So, any ideas?” He said quietly to him.

((@Jekis can you delete your post please so we can do what we said on the disc?))

Syn had known Delphi for long enough to be able to guess what she was thinking, but he wasn’t always right, so he ended up keeping his mouth shut about the subject that was clearly on both of their minds. Instead, he said, “This would make a good place for a new house, especially if we could get more entrances. It would be great if we could create an entrance inside of my dorm, since I don't use it. I definitely think it would be easier to travel between here and the school than my cave.”

Nik replied to Cliff, “Why not start with something simple, like ‘what is your dueling record using your powers?’ With powers like those, this Komodo guy must have fought someone before.”

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi nodded slowly. “Mushrooms. There were little glowy ones in some sort of ring outside the entrance. I have a hunch they have something to do with this magic” She said, hoping that her reply wasn’t total nonsense. “I’m thinking, maybe, if we could get some to your dorm and make a circle, it might work. It might not, but there is always the chance”

Cliff smiled, then turned to Komodo. “So; You been in any duels using your powers? If yes, what’s your record?”

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Komodo tilted his head to the side.
"I haven't been in any duels yet using my powers, but I almost got killed by another dragon." he said, somewhat grimly.

“That sounds kinda ridiculous, but I don’t see why we can’t try it. I’ll bring some mushrooms with me to school tomorrow.” Syn replied.

“C’mon now, Komodo! You can’t just tell us you almost got killed by a dragon and then not tell us why!” Said Nik. “Now I need to know. Don’t leave me on a cliffhanger.”

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
"Well, ok. So here I was, being attacked by this dragon, so I found myself a shadow and shifted. I got scratched on my tail and my wing was a bit torn, but the skin grew back eventually. This dragon didn't seem real, though... Like someone in disguise." Replied Komodo.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi smiled, then let out a yawn. She looked to the stars, slumping further into the willow, muttering “Its beautiful out here, isn’t it..”

Cliff grinned. “More exiting than what I can do all together.” He looked to Nik, saying. “Right, I choose dare. No more playing it safe”

Syn didn’t really want to have to be the one to tell Delphi that he needed to go back to his cave, so he decided to pretend to fall asleep (as a shapeshifter, he is very good at this), hoping that she would leave him there, or maybe fall asleep herself so that he could leave her there.

Nik looked around the room. He had a difficult time thinking of a good dare but went with a classic, “This might be a little basic, but even with powers you still can’t do it. I dare you to lick your elbow.”

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi glanced back at Syn and smiled softly. “Night, Syn” She turned info a small dragon, this time a dark purple as to blend into the night, and flew away, leaving her friend be so he could get to the cave when he woke up. She stopped at the crater entrance, landing awkwardly on the wall and picking a few of the mushrooms furthest from the centre, being careful as not to disturb the roots. ‘Just in case’ she thought, before flying back to the school like a piece of the sky. She entered and went straight to her dorm, sighing. She put the mushrooms in a jar and under her bed, then laid on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling.

Cliff laughed, then rolled up the sleeve on his jacket. He stuck his tongue out trying to reach his elbow. Twisting it as far as he could without hurting himself- until he pulled a muscle that is. Cliff chuckled. “I think we just deemed that impossible” He placed a hand on his shoulder, quickly healing the pain of the pulled muscle.

After he was sure Delphi had left, Syn ‘woke up’ and left the strange location, taking some mushrooms with him. He flew back to his cave and was greeted by Therian, who obviously wanted to play. However, Syn was super tired, so he just fell asleep.

“So, Komodo,” Nik said, “why don’t you ask one of us truth or dare?”

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
"Alright," Komodo said. "Cliff, truth or dare?" He didn't have very many ideas of what to ask Cliff, but he was sure that he would be able to think of some. Blaze groomed her feathers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

(Sorry for leaving this so long, won’t let this RP die just yet. And sorry again this is short)

Cliff looked to Komodo. “Hmm. I choose truth.” He smiled, wondering what he might ask him.

Delphi hadn’t been in bed long when she soon fell asleep. Turning into a dragon for a mere half an hour was tiring, she had no idea how Syn was able to keep up his disguise for so long.

D

Deleted member 227971

Cliff shrugged. “I don’t know about those other two, but I played a lot of sonic when I was younger. I was addicted to that game, I still play it now.” He replied. “So, Nik, truth or dare?” He asked him.

Nik knew he had just been staring at Poppy, and he didn’t want to get the obvious question of “Who do you like?” so he said, “Dare. But it is getting late, so this will be the last one I do before I head back to my dorm.”