• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wolf pack RP

This is a roleplay based around a wolf pack in a clearing that was newly found. The group may be small at first but the pack members wish for it to grow in size and strength, this is the Kowareta pack.

I'm happy for anyone to join whenever they wish but there is a kind of hierarchy with an Alpha, Alpha female and beta as second in command (as well as possible back up betas which would be wolves trusted by the Beta to take it's role if it becomes Alpha or dies) , if you wish to have any of these positions please ask if it isn't already taken, normal ranks can just come in whenever you want.

(Note: If the RP ends up a little plain I may add a power aspect to it but that'll probably be later on when the chance comes up in the RP)

Description:

Name:
Description:

(example-my character)
Name: Harpysong
Age:24 moons (moons=months and this is the minimum age for an Alpha)
Description: White fur, brown eyes, strong build and keen senses. A scar from a battle with a rogue wolf on her left shoulder.

If there are any questions please ask and let the RP begin
-----
Harpysong yawned as she exited her new cave, she stretched as she looked at the morning sun break from behind a few trees, she looked around at the camp she had found, It was a peaceful valley of grass with good shelters for her pack and a stream nearby. The forest surrounding the clearing was sure to hold good prey and she was very proud to find such good land for wolves without any enemy packs she knew of close by. She sat down to keep an eye on the packs activity for now and once more wolves came out from slumber she would probably start organising some hunting groups to collect food.

This is a roleplay based around a wolf pack in a clearing that was newly found. The group may be small at first but the pack members wish for it to grow in size and strength, this is the Kowareta pack.

I'm happy for anyone to join whenever they wish but there is a kind of hierarchy with an Alpha, Alpha female and beta as second in command (as well as possible back up betas which would be wolves trusted by the Beta to take it's role if it becomes Alpha or dies) , if you wish to have any of these positions please ask if it isn't already taken, normal ranks can just come in whenever you want.

(Note: If the RP ends up a little plain I may add a power aspect to it but that'll probably be later on when the chance comes up in the RP)

Description:

Name:
Description:

(example-my character)
Name: Harpysong
Age:24 moons (moons=months and this is the minimum age for an Alpha)
Description: White fur, brown eyes, strong build and keen senses. A scar from a battle with a rogue wolf on her left shoulder.

If there are any questions please ask and let the RP begin
-----
Harpysong yawned as she exited her new cave, she stretched as she looked at the morning sun break from behind a few trees, she looked around at the camp she had found, It was a peaceful valley of grass with good shelters for her pack and a stream nearby. The forest surrounding the clearing was sure to hold good prey and she was very proud to find such good land for wolves without any enemy packs she knew of close by. She sat down to keep an eye on the packs activity for now and once more wolves came out from slumber she would probably start organising some hunting groups to collect food.
Name: silver fang
Description: black fur, green eyes, strong body, extrodanay hunting skills.

Silver fang gets up and joins harpysong to go hunting.

Name: silver fang
Description: black fur, green eyes, strong body, extraordinary hunting skills.

Silver fang gets up and joins harpysong to go hunting.

(If you aren't Alpha or Beta the rank will be called Kora)
----

The Alpha female smiled at Silverfang glad to see some wolves were up as early as she was, looking around she sniffed the air before turning back to the male wolf "ready to hunt then? we could probably grab some smaller prey for the pack right now as they're aren't many other up right now" her tail waved slowly in the air, happily as the air started to get warmer as the sun rose slowly up in the sky.

(If you aren't Alpha or Beta the rank will be called Kora)
----

The Alpha female smiled at Silverfang glad to see some wolves were up as early as she was, looking around she sniffed the air before turning back to the male wolf "ready to hunt then? we could probably grab some smaller prey for the pack right now as they're aren't many other up right now" her tail waved slowly in the air, happily as the air started to get warmer as the sun rose slowly up in the sky.
"Ok then let's go" silver fang replied leaving the cave.

Name: Lupin
Description: Dark gray fur with I light gray line running on his spine, Scar down the left hand side from fight others within the pack
Rank:Omega(if you dont know what an omega wolf is please look it up)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lupin was up early like usual but this time he stayed generally away from everyone else because after all, he was an omega. Not having much else to do he went to the stream and started to just waste time going from one end of the stream to the other for no other reason than to waste his time. He soon stopped as others began to wake so he walked into the forest to chase rabbits or something to do so no one was around.

Last edited:
"Ok then let's go" silver fang replied leaving the cave.
((could you possibly make your replies longer, I don't wish to sound rude butt hat would be awesome, thanks ^w^))

Harpysong Walked across the camp with silverfang into the forest where she could feel the new air and smell all of the forest including it's prey, this was a very prosperous area and her tail wagged happily. She looked around her ears perked for prey before she turned to the other wolf with her "we should stick together due to the new territory but if you smell or spot something close, go for it" she said calmly to hide her excitement of the new hunting grounds. She smelt distant scents of a pack wolf and was unsure who it was but paid no mind for the moment.
(I know what omegas are and that's fine to have them in the pack as well ^^)

(Sorry I had clear up confusion for those who didn't know)

BIC: Lupin walked through the forest picking up the sense of two other wolves in the pack. Trying to avoid conflict he ran down wind so the wind didn't carry his scent to whoever was out there.

(fine and understandable to make sure people know)

Losing the other wolf's scent Harpysong flicked her ears before smelling a rabbit and quickly crouching before pouncing onto the unaware creature to kill it "thank you for giving my pack life" she whispered under her breath before standing up properly with the rabbit in her mouth, the smell of prey causing her tail to move quickly in the air as she turned back to Silverfang.

(fine and understandable to make sure people know)
Losing the other wolf's scent Harpysong flicked her ears before smelling a rabbit and quickly crouching before pouncing onto the unaware creature to kill it "thank you for giving my pack life" she whispered under her breath before standing up properly with the rabbit in her mouth, the smell of prey causing her tail to move quickly in the air as she turned back to Silverfang.
(Sorry about that I didn't have much time so sorry about that)
SilverFang was moving ever so slowly slowly towards a lake where a dear was drinking water he ever so gently made his way through the grass not trying not to make a single noise, once he was close enough he leant back and then pounced on the dear and killed it while trying to make the death as swift possible. After the dear was killed Silverfang bowed his head and whispered softly "thank you we shall not waste your sacrifice then called for harpysong to help him.

Name: Golden Paws
Description: Golden Paws, or otherwise known as 'Gold' is a Silver Wolf with Golden Paes. He usually doesn't stick around often, always on the hunt for prey, as any meal could be your last in the wilderness, he was Lucky he was a Predator, otherwise he would be dead.

Gold came out of his hiding place, a bunny in his mouth, dead of course, Blood stained his muzzle, some oozing out of his mouth. He spat it out when he came to a fire pit. He then spit some blood out. "Ugh, the worst part of being a Predator." He sighed, then a grabbing a couple of sticks, ready to cook it.

(OOC: Sorry it's short, I have to do things.)

Name: Tinyfoot (Totally not one of my Warriors OCs... heh...)
Description: She's a mainly-white-furred wolf, her back a light grey while her face and tail, which is fluffier than most wolves, are a darker grey. Tinyfoot's paws, of course, are smaller than usual, their darker color not helping their case much. A streak of light grey fur runs along the top of her head, and a tuft of fur sits on each end of an ear.

Outside with the others, having just woke up, Tinyfoot looked up at the sky, hissing at the sunlight. "Why am I up so early...?" the she-wolf asked nobody in particular, watching as some wolves left to go hunting and others returned. Bowing as usual to the Alphas, the Kora decided that hunting might not've been such a bad idea. "It'll wake me up, that's for sure," she, once again, said to herself, heading into the word opposite that of the others, having smelled a bird close by. Tinyfoot had never caught a bird, and she told herself that today would be the special day that she did.

Lupin wandered through the forest and the trees began to blend together with difference in terrain not good yet the wildlife was diverse. Within the little time he had been in the forest the different kinds of prey was to numerous that he lost count. Despite this there were not that many kinds of predators "Fascinating numerous kinds of prey yet no other signs of competition for food" he said while pondering on the subject.

(Sorry about that I didn't have much time so sorry about that)
SilverFang was moving ever so slowly slowly towards a lake where a dear was drinking water he ever so gently made his way through the grass not trying not to make a single noise, once he was close enough he leant back and then pounced on the dear and killed it while trying to make the death as swift possible. After the dear was killed Silverfang bowed his head and whispered softly "thank you we shall not waste your sacrifice then called for harpysong to help him.

(Completely fine)

Harpysong heard him and her eyes widened at the sign of the dead deer "you took it out on your own?" she was a little stunned at the sight but was soon helping him drag it across to the pack. Her ears pricked as they got closer to the camp and she could sense Goldenpaws nearby glad to know the other wolf was close by for once. they had soon dragged the deer back properly and she turned to Silverfang "good catch I have to say, you'll have to come on hunting patrols more often" she saw that more Koras where waking up and going out to explore and hunt, she sighed happily knowing she had done well for her pack before moving towards the river to clean herself from the deer's blood.

Name: Cortaud

Cortaud wakes up later than usual, awakened by the smell of deer blood he exits the cave, his bright orange fur and white underbelly glowing in the direct sunlight. He approaches Silver Fang and Harpysong shocked at the size of the dead deer. "Wow who brought this deer down? I haven't seen one this big around here in forever!" He says shocked yet excited.

Harpysong couldn't help but chuckle at the younger wolf "I would hope not seeing as the territory is new, Silverfang brought it down which I have to say is quite the achievement. Anyway I should wash this blood out" she said, moving away again to get to the river.

She could scent a wolf had already been down by the water but they seem to of left making her sigh happily as she could relax by the river after cleaning herself. She looked up at the direction of the sun which was getting higher into the sky which the water reflected quite brilliantly, she decided to find a shady area to rest in for at least a little while until she was needed again by the pack.

(Completely fine)

Harpysong heard him and her eyes widened at the sign of the dead deer "you took it out on your own?" she was a little stunned at the sight but was soon helping him drag it across to the pack. Her ears pricked as they got closer to the camp and she could sense Goldenpaws nearby glad to know the other wolf was close by for once. they had soon dragged the deer back properly and she turned to Silverfang "good catch I have to say, you'll have to come on hunting patrols more often" she saw that more Koras where waking up and going out to explore and hunt, she sighed happily knowing she had done well for her pack before moving towards the river to clean herself from the deer's blood.
"Hmm mabey even I underestimated my self" he says calmly before turning to Courtaud "hey wanna go out and get a drink by the river harpysong might want my help so you coming or not" he says going to help harpysong carry the deer.

"Yeah sure wait up!" Cortaud says following the others dragging the deer. "You guys sure you don't need help with that?" He says chuckling as he runs ahead and scouts out for the river to make sure it's clear from anything that would try to steal the fresh kill.

"we're fine!" she called out as the dumped it into the camp "thank you for the help though" she sad happily to the Kora "you two can do what you like now if you wish, if you need anything just ask" she said happily before moving away from the two to rest, glad to try and get some peace as she watched wolves from her pack run around to hunt or play. She wondered if she should look for Goldenpaws to see if he wanted some company.

"Alright well I'll be by the river if you need anything Harpysong" the young wolf says nicely before running off to the streams of water jumping in after the large salmon that were currently in the spawning season.

"ok then" The female wolf chuckled before stretching, looking back as Cortuad runs off, she goes back to her den to rest not hungry at the minute and just wanting to be comfortable for at least a little bit, she also hadn't seen goldenpaws in a long while but she decided not to go an harass him right this minute

Name: Tooth.
Description: Fur is a dusty black with grey shading and darker grey outlines around his eyes and his fur is a little shorter then normal wolfs, He also has Olive green eyes.

Tooth finally woke up from his slumber and then stretched and walked out of the cave, When he first came out he turned to the river and saw a rather but huge deer on the river bank with some of the pack wolves staring at it. He ran to the river "Where did this come from?!" He would ask in concerned tone, He then took a quick drink of the fresh river water and then glared at the deer again with wide eyes. he sat and was thinking he didn't get enough sleep and now hes seeing things.

The alpha female chuckled "we were lucky to catch it, you can dig in now if you like as most of the the pack are out hunting already" she said happily towards the male and looked around curiously "This place seems plentiful with prey, which is always grand to see"

Tooth finally found out that the deer was real and fainted from shock, A hour has pasted and he started to get up again and decided to go hunt some prey while he was still a bit dizzy. As Tooth was searching for prey he spotted a fox resting in the open plains, "Why would this fox sleep in the open like that?" Tooth said to himself confused. He then stalked the fox but noticed it wasn't sleeping but it was dead, He walked other to it and checked to see if it was a trick but it wasn't. Tooth rolled the fox other and saw a big wound on its back with huge scratch's over it, Tooth was terrified and ran to the pack but what he didn't know is that there was a grizzly bear following him to his pack!

Cortaid couldn't help but hear the roars of a bear and jump in shock. He immediately responded by running to the alpha female. "Harpysong I think tooth is in danger, I heard a cry and a loud roar not to far from here!" He quickly panicked to the leader.

Name: Fog *sometimes Ghost*
Description: Primarily a deep ashy grey color, with a dark face and darker haunches and tail, her front legs are a little lighter and it appears her coat has some lighter dappling in areas, giving it a look like some fog had gotten stuck to her coat. Her nose and tail tip have a silvery fur, a sign of her greater age, but the rest of her is finely muscled and lean. Her long limbs and lithe body show she is still a spritely wolf despite being much older. She has a white circle of fur on her chest. Her eyes are a watered down color from their original electric blue color, and a scar over her left eye travels down to her shoulder.
Rank: Former Alpha female from another pack, now a lone wolf
Other: She really came from very far off, so not only is her scent not of the pack, but extremely foreign. She has mothered at least 7 pups, but their fate matches most of her former pack. She's gotten over the tragedy, since she has been a lone wolf for the past 12 moons. Shortly after leaving the pack she changed her name from Luna to Fog, some other wolves she met called her Ghost because of seeing her eyes from a distance, and they looked blank and ghostly.
~~~~~~

Fog traveled with long strides across the open field, having emerged from the other side of the mountains days earlier, deciding it was time to leave her former territory. This area seemed plentiful, with lots of prey and gurgling rivers. No humans either, which pleased her. However, the scent of a bear and the sight of it lumbering after a young wolf, did not. It didn't matter that it wasn't her pack, they might not even be friendly! But she was once an alpha, and she was once a mother, and no young wolf or pack deserved a fate brought upon them by a bear attack! With a snarl, she leapt foreword, catching the bear within a few bounds, and sunk her battle experienced fangs into the beast's haunch. She ran quickly to the side, baring her bloodied teeth, barking at the bear and even snapping at its head for good measure, just to make sure it got her attention. There were some very lovely cliffs she could give it the slip in, if it decided to follow her. Or run away if a few more good bites to the rear were given, bears certainly were fickle when it came to fighting a wolf.

Name: Totakeke ((Nicknamed "K.K." by others.))
Description: Though given a really complicated name, his parents gave him the nickname "K.K.". Being the eldest of his four brothers and one sister, he usually takes things seriously to a degree. His siblings had left to make packs of their own, leaving K.K. with the pack he was originally born in. He was born with bright amber eyes that seem to stand out from his charcoal coat, a dark gray muzzle and underbelly going with that. Totakeke may seem a bit rude at first, but he'll start to warm up to wolves he's been with most.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Totakeke, or "K.K.", was laying under a tree, resting from his previous hunt. "...?" He craned his head over to see a bear in the distance, with another wolf near it. "... Since when was the last time we had a bear?" He groaned, getting up and stumbled over to the hill now approaching the two fighting animals. He lifted his head and barked. "Oi' you! You need some assistance there, now?" K.K. asked, his claws burning to tear into the bears flesh.

Fog successfully got the lumbering animal's attention. It aimed a clumsy swipe at her, which the experience wolf dodged. She glanced up towards the younger wolf as she darted out of the bear's vision for a few seconds, "If you can stay alive, you are welcome to help me make his furry behind very sorry." She ran back around, getting the bear to follow her a few steps, and she sank her fangs into its flesh a few more times.

K.K. smirked. "If I can stay alive, it'll be my pleasure." He took a look at the bear, deciding which part he should bite. "... Perhaps its behind will be best, like how that other wolf said..." He thought. Dashing toward behind the bear, he jumped up and bit its lump of a tail. He quickly dashed back to avoid the bears attack. "This bear is a bit of a numskull, ain't it?" K.K. asked jokingly.

"He's an insult to his kind, I've actually met a rather intelligent female once. This blumbering pile of lard, however, I'm still looking for a word to describe him appropriately." Fog barked, with a self loving smirk that fired up the bear even more. Or maybe he understood their words, or maybe she was giving him too much credit and he was throwing a hissy fit. Either way the bear charged, and Fog expertly led it farther away from the forest, towards the cliffs.

Tooth smelled the scent of blood and knew there was a fight, He came back to where he found the dead fox. Indeed there was blood on the ground making a drippy path to the cliffs. He smelled the blood more and noticed it smelt like grizzly bear and he was startled. "Maybe that grizzly bear was the murderer to this fox" He groaned to himself and still smelt the grizzly bear alive? Tooth's face turned to a confusing face and turned his head as he was rather confused about what the grizzly bear is doing?

Name: Midnight
Description: A young wolf with black fur and blue sapphire eyes.She is in the Kowareta pack.She is mostly Childish and Friendly around kids and other females,but acts differently when around other males.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midnight played happily with the pups and protected them.She then felt hungry,so she told the pups to wait for her and then she went to eat at the pile.She took half a rabbit and began eating while looking at the other wolves passing by.
(Sorry if its short,i don't have any ideas)

K.K. followed close behind, being sure to stay a safe distance from the enraged/fleeing bear. He fixed his gaze onto the other wolf he was helping. "... So, did you just want me to leave this to you or nah?" He asked, starting to feel a tad worn out.

"Help is appreciated." Fog grunts, dodging a swipe and leapt upon a rock, forcing the bear to begin climbing to follow her up the cliff face. "But if you're young self is feeling too tuckered out, then by all means you can leave." Fog climbed a little higher. "You have a pack to get back to. I can handle fatty here a little longer." She growled at the bear who was shoving his muzzle at her face. She gagged at the good whiff of bad breath she got from him, and jumped back from the snapping jaws. Running along a thin path along the cliff face, she barely dodged another swipe. She got clipped on the back of her leg by the bear's claw, but kept running to the edge.

K.K. nodded in thanks. "I am a bit worn out, but good luck!" He barked, now retreating back to his pack. K.K. felt bad for leaving the other wolf behind, but he had a pack to protect too. He looked around the snow coated area. "... The pack was this way, right?" He thought aloud. Padding around some more, he found his way back to his pack. "Oi', oi', I'm back..." He yawned. "... Like anyone cares..." He yawned again, laying under the tree from earlier.