• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wolf league Introduction

Hello Everybody, I am Kiba ..... I Have traveled along-side you all for quite some time through every region. -_-

As Dumb as it sounds I have come up with a new Gym challenge But in order to organize this league I need 8 gym leaders and 4 people for my elite 4 groups......

Best way to get my attention is to Message me.... I NEED LEADERS OF EACH TYPE....

Badges are designed by me.... Trainer cards as well... i am using custom Badges and Trainer cards...

Rules: 1. You must keep the same team throughout the whole tournament, NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. No using hacked Pokemon.... trust me i will know.
3. All pokemon are to be lvl 70-100 ( if you have issues pm me)
4. NO Bribing out my Leaders with pokemon... leaders are my trusted advisers, They are to be trusted by me always.
5. Pokemon Restrictions! NO Genesect,Lugia,Ho-oh,Mew,Latias,Latios,kyogre,Groudon,Raquaza,Dialga,Palkia,Giratina,Arceus, Zekrom,Reshiram,Ryukem.... (Sorry about misspells... still learnin new pokemon generation LOL)
6. Have fun!
7. No harsh language over WI-FI voice chat.... Results in kick from the League.
8. Must have Black 2/ White 2 ( unless B/W works with B2/W2)

The Grand champions of the league will Get a very special Wolf pokemon,
Known as Zoroark .... This pokemon will have very unusual abilities/moveset .... and Will be Specially Made by.... Me, Kiba

Normally i do not Hack pokemon in game but for this tournament
It will be a legal prize....

Now how do we get this pokemon?
Easy, After I award you with all badges and you have beaten the Elite four.... You must face me, The champion of the Wolf league... When i am beaten we will go into Trade, and i shall give up a Zorua Egg, Then you give up a bad pokemon ( Bidoof,Caterpie...Etc)

Now .. Please Pm me To enter.... I need this form filled out

Trainer Name: Example
Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000

I will be seeing you all soon :)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've moved this to Pokémon Wifi, as it's not an official Organised Play activity. :)