• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Wisteria

Intet eyed the duo.
"You both need to bring with enough supplies for a month, but nothing extra." He cracked his knuckles. "We leave at noon in three days. That should be plenty of time."

Alya nodded and she looked at Orian " This is gonna be fun " she said and she drooped " Hey wanna help me get supplies since we are doing this together" she said and she smiled at her.

"I'm afriad I can't this time, aira. I have to speak with my staff and find a place to house Bree," Orina apologized as she took a step away from the woman. Her face was soft with apology and her hands were placed behind her back.

Alya nodded and she flapped her wings and she took off "hmm where to find supplies oh i know...my house" she said and she went home " I sometimes wish i had more than one friend" she whispered and she sighed.

"So mister intet. May I ask you what I will need on this journey," Orina turned to the teacher as she dusted off her robes and looked into his eyes with a careful look.

Intet shrugged. "Whatever you would normally need to go out." He scratched his head. "Food and clothing for a month. Any weapons you may have." He shrugged again. "That's about it."

Ayra groaned sighed and she picked out a few items that she thought would help her. as in clothes food and water. "hmm i wonder if i'm gonna need this stuff..well i will need clothes of course" she smiled

"Thank you for the invitation," Orina curtsied before turning to go home. She collected Bree and the two took off into the sky. The fren spun around a few times in the air but they reached their destination. The noble lady's estate kept clean and proper.

Ayra finished getting ready and she grabbed her daggers and she smiled as she looked in the mirror and she smiled "you look like succbus" she heard a voice behide her and it was her mother " Hi mom" she said and she hugged her "so what are you doing " she asked. Ayra smiled "Oh i'm gonna help my teacher and we are gonna be gone for a while" she said.

Chojin kept running from the man as he sent out spell after spell to attack Chojin "your lucky you have my book" he said as he stop in fornt of him. The man smile as he threw the book in the air and shot a fireball at it burning it to pieces "hahah" the man laugh as he use another spell

Orin suddenly appeared behind the man and put his hand on his shoulder. "Now, would you please quiet down in the halls? This is a school after all." Orin looked at him with a disturbing smile.

The man then turn to face Orin and smile "sorry old timer but your not my concern" he said as he use a force field spell and once again he ran towards Chojin and drop kick him to the ground.

Orina was greeted by her head maid. The two chatting happily as they moved to the back garden. The noble enchantress looked over the letters that had come in and the orders for enchantments on items. Orina thanked her before sending Willow away to collect the supplies she would need.