• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Wisteria

(Sign up and discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/wisteria-discussion.15649/#post-397767)
Orina strode through the halls of her old school. The graduated soft yellow hair reflecting the light that streamed through the windows, eyes dancing with a soft touch to them. Her robes floated around her figure, creating the look that she was almost ghostly in nature. The noble lady nodded respectively to passing students and staff, making her way to the front courtyard.

Last edited:
Intet tapped his foot, growing impatient at the absence of his subject. He drew his warhammer and began to spin it in his hands. It lit on fire along the elegant runes engraved onto it, and his mind began to wander. He tapped it against the well-packed earth of the courtyard, creating a small scorch mark.

Orina hummed as she finally stepped out into the open. She smiled up at the small wisteria tree that had been growing and enchanted some many times so that it didn't break from the misfires that came with being planted infront of a magic school. She whistled and her reptilian companion moved over from the feeding through to take place by her side.

Intet had begun to draw a circle in the ground. He looked at his pocketwatch. His student was over seventy-five minutes late, and he had had enough. He stormed off, bumping half-purposely and half-accidentally into Orina, mumbling and moaning about how useless students are when they don't take responsibility.

Orina caught herself with Bree. The fren arched his back and hissed at the fire magic user. The enchantress calmed her pet before moving to stop intet to ask him what had happened.

Upon the hiss, Intet gripped his weapon tightly and stood in a defensively offensive position. He relaxed when he saw what had caused it. "Keep that pet away from me. Dear god, I nearly broke it in half, and your shoulder owuld have followed!" He sighed. "So sick and tired of students ignoring their responisbilities." He gestured to his thin and tall figure. "Do I look like someone to push over?" He asked.

.jasmine heard something happening she couldn't tell what but she sensed it she walked toward the location and saw intet and orina she looked at the pair and stood there not moving

Chojin then appeared out of thin Air "hello" he said as he floated in mid air "nice too met you" he added as he look around at them. Chojin the pulled out a book of spells to read to himself in the mean time.

"N-no sir. I'm sure they must of had a good reason though," Orina flinched at his tone but smiled softly. Bree hissed behind her and rose up onto its stubby back legs, rising to its full height.
Orina sent a sharp whistled at her pet before turning her attention to Intet, "they must have just forgotten or something. You can give them a just and fair punshiment".

Intet's look was stern and fuming. "Oh, I'm not going to punish them. Oh, no," he rumbled, voice booming out, a special talent of his which gave him an edge as a teacher. "No, I'll kick him out of my class, stop the private tutoring, and give him a nice, long, difficult 'training session.'" He turned to Orina. "There will be far more than a mere punishment."

Orin suddenly appeared behind Intet. "Now now Intet, we talked about your anger issues." He said with a smiled. He turned to Orina. "Sorry for him miss." He said. He then looked up toward Chojin. "And what brings you to my school young sir."

Intet twitched, and put out his arms to calm himself. "Now, Orin. You know about my reflexes just as much as you know about my anger issues." He gave Orin an evil eye. "You had damn well better." His warhammer pulsed with heat, and Intet gave it a bang on the ground, warming the earth in a small radius around them. "I hope you learn quickly, if you didn't already." He hit his head after a few seconds with his fist. "Stop repeating yourself, Intet!"

Chojin then turn to look at Orin "i heard about this school and wanted to become a teacher here" he said as he put his book away and floated back down to the ground. Chojin eyes then glowed as he speak "im very good at the magical art's" he added as his eyes stop glowing.

"It's fine," she smiled before turning to watch Intet with worried eyes. She crossed her arms , letting her Bree rested her head on Orina's.
She looked about and caught sight of jasmine, waving at her before looking at the men, "excuse me sir intet? Please don't hurt yourself, it's not your fault that this student didn't show up".

"OF COURSE IT WASN'T MY FAULT, YOU INFURIATING, INSOLENT IDIOT!" He bellowed as he smashed his warhammer into the ground, sending a shockwave out for another small distance. The ground where it hit was pitch black, and all the gras was no more than ash floating on the wind.

Orin looked down and smiled. "Of course I know about your reflexes." He then looked up with a serious face. "But you out of anyone should know not to mess with the principal." He said as a huge burst of magic aura burst out of him "And students not showing up is serious offence but your methods punishment is to harsh on those young souls". He then instantly calmed down and looked a Chojin. "Of course you can become a teacher here, I'll meet you in my office in a few minutes."

Bree caught her own as Orina stumbled back in suprise. The noble lady sighed and looked at her flying reptile, the two turning to move away and go home. She climbed onto the saddle strapped to Bree's back, taking off into the sky with a single best of the creature's powerful wings.

"YOU GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" Intet bellowed. He enveloped them in a globe of flame and, eyeing the principle behind him, gently lowered them to the ground and deactivated it. "I, uh... didn't get a chance to apologize."

Bree screeched in suprise and Orina looked shaken up aswell. The enchanter looked at him with large scared eyes as she kept her grip on the handles of the saddle. She nodded and slowly got off, shaking as she slid off, "it's ok, sir. It was my fault for drawing your anger and uspsetting you further".

"No, no. I just... it always infuriates me so when people brush me off like nothing. Especially mindless students with no life aside of drugs, illegal magic, and whatever else they're into these days..."

"It's ok, mister intet? I was once a student here and I know what some of my peers were like," the noble lady slowly calmed herself after a few deep breaths.
Bree wasn't as happy though, slapping her tail against the ground as she stood up on her legs and flapped her wings to give off the illusion of an increased size.

Ayra ran to Orina and bree " Hi guys...hmm whats going on...did i miss something important" she asked and she looked down " ohh can this demon help...we succibus don't get our lovely names for nothing" she winked and she wagged her demon tail and wings flapped a bit.

Chojin then stop and look around to see no one "slow day" he said to himself as he walk into a classroom and sat down on a chair. He then pull out his book and began to read again as his eyes glow as he was reading

Intet's ham,er slowly went back to a normal hammer. The warmth added into the air soon after dispersed. "Yes. Yes, I suppose you do." Intet turned to Orina. "Say... you wouldn't happen to have a spare month, would you?" He asked her. "I can get Orin to cut you loose for that long, unless you have plans."

"Everything is fine Ayra," orina hummed as she tried to help her companion real and stand down. Bree snarled until Orina ushered her away back toward the feeding trough. The enchanter looked at intet and smiled, "well it would depend what I would be doing for a month".

Ayra nodded and she drooped " Is Intet being mean again" she asked and she sighed " i hate mean teachers" she said with a frown then she hugged Orina "are you ok?" she asked worried.

Chojin and floated in the air before he layed down as in the air "why dont i have a Gundam" he said to himself as he close his eyes and fell asleep. A little open behind revealing young a looking boy who grab Chojin book og spells.

"It's ok, he was simply upset. Not his fault," Orina patted Ayra's head as she tried to move herself out of the hug and into a more respectable stance. The noble lady looked at the sky and sighed stepping back, "I'm afraid I have a lunch in so I must be leaving soon".

Ayra nodded "oh ok i was hoping to spend time with you...i never get to see you anymore.." she whispered the last part and she let her go " Well my lady i got to be going since you have to leave" she said bowing and letting her wings flap slowly and she walked away.

The boy then read a spell form the book "omen su take jojo grow mojo" he said as he started to grow after the spell with a smile "it work" he cheered in excitement. Chojin then woke up to see a a grown man standing right in fornt of him "your a little to old for school right" he ask as he saw his book of spells

Intet crossed his arms. "You'd be traveling with me for around 672 miles to a city with supposedly fantastical magics. We would travel there, learn what we could, bring home what we could, and give our findings to Orin." He eyed Bree. "We would be walking for a ways, as well. Not all towns are so acceptive of your reptilian ally there."

"Ok? Why would you be leaving if I was leaving, nevermind," Orina questioned with a confused look on her face. She shook her head and pulled her hair up into a bun, the ribbon she used enchanted to alert her of danger is it got to close.

Alya groaned "nvm" she said standing beside her and she drooped"sorry being stupid again...you know how we succubus act sometimes...all we sometimes get distracted " she said with a smile and she hugged Orina's hand " can we hang out today" she asked looking into her eyes.

Intet cocked his head to the left. "You do realize I was waiting for that student to go on this expedition, right?" He scratched his hair with both hands. He gave Ayla a fleeting glance. "We need as many people as possible. I've divulged as much info as I can already. Any one of you can come. All of you, if you want to."

"I accept though you will have to get me time to gather my thighs. It is sudden," Orina ignored the woman hugging her hand and nodded her head. She would have to tell the staff of her estate and gather her things, not to mention try and find something to do with Bree.

Alya looked at Intet and she smiled " Hmm i wanna help i think it would be help fun to me" she said and she giggled a bit before she let go of Orina " sorry lady Orina" she said and she looked down