• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Wings Of Fire RP?

Hello, Atzeka Here, Bringing you a new RP! This one is a Series that i've been reading For Awhile, And i've decided to make my own rp!, This Takes a couple years after The 11th Book,

1. No Animus's, I call them To OP.
2. No Dual Types, Like Nightwing-Icewing without A Regal Reason.
3. Cookies in Cream f you read this*put it in the Others Section*

Now to the characters
Name:
Race:*Night Wing, Mudwing, Skywing, Ect.*
Personality:
Others:
Feel free to add anything else.

Mine
Name:Atzeka*Not the Book One.*
Race:*Night Wing, Mudwing, Skywing, Ect.* Sky-SandWing Mix
Look:With the Skywing Look, and Sandwing tail.
Personality:I dont need to say,
Others:Fire-Scales, Cookies n' Cream

Right, let's stop. I migrated here from the WoF forum after being too busy and frustrated with the rubbish design, and kinda forgot about it. There's probably about three new books I've missed all the hype on :(

I've honestly forgotten about most of it at this point

MoonBli???!!!! WinterWatcher all the way :D

Name:
Race: Skywing
Look: Your typical Skywing
Personality: Easygoing and good in fights, likes to help and defend weaker dragons
Others: None

BTW I love Wings of Fire I know u love it too but I can't just give u book nine bc you would read it in like two days and start going king kong about book ten which comes out in JULY and I don't wanna put up with you when you're anxiously waiting for something. WAIT UNTIL THE LIBRARY GETS IT

Hey, is still too late for joining in? I have started to read the series recently and I have to admit it that it's pretty good.

Name: Komodo.
Race: Rainwing.
Look: Just a normal Rainwing.
Personality: Very shy, yet still, kinda talkative with his friends. He considers himself as a smart dragon. He gets stressed quite easily.
Others: Cookies in Cream

BTW I love Wings of Fire I know u love it too but I can't just give u book nine bc you would read it in like two days and start going king kong about book ten which comes out in JULY and I don't wanna put up with you when you're anxiously waiting for something. WAIT UNTIL THE LIBRARY GETS IT
XD I read those books in like 1 Hr