1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windsavers Artistic Domain

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by windsaver, Mar 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    Hello Artwork Gallery. I seem to have spanned away from sprites more.... Anywho... Some of my wokr here. I'll start this thread by posting some things I have been doing in photoshop lately.

Recently I have been working on doing Anime-esque style shots of my and other OC's

To Begin we have my OC Kyle.... Well this is his young look. I based it off the fan-fiction I'm writing. It should be more flashbacky :p

[​IMG]

Next We have my best(ish) friends female OC, Daisy who I just adore :)
    I like the way it turned out. Backgrounds are always a hassle for me :'|

[​IMG]
    This is also in my Fan-Ficiton. It's quite early on actually

Finally I have my first gym leader in anime style. I wasn't too pleased with the way she came out but the background is one of my best ones to date :) I will probably redo her on the same background later on.

[​IMG]

So yeah this thread won;t just be for that style. I will also post some traditional pencil drawings and some sketches here. But as of now this is kind of what I have on my PC that I think is worthy so yeah Any constructive criticism and friendly comments are very much welcome.

THANK YOU