• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokémon RP Discussion

Oh hey, DatBoiStuff. I just wanted to explain why my character is in Kanto. Her mother's trainer originally grew up in Kanto but left for Hoenn to train, she recently came back and Delcatty had an egg. So technically Skitty was hatched in Kanto but her mother isn't from Kanto. I hope this clears things up, I don't want to ruin the continuity of the story

Well, Pokemon aren't necessarily limited to four moves in RPs (since the style of battling is more based on the anime than the games). Also, just to make sure... at the end of the fourth turn, isn't Cinna going to get knocked out as well because of Perish song?

Lol, just wanted to make sure. Clint will probably be upset about that, since you can't catch an unconscious Pokemon XD Actually, he's a new enough trainer that he doesn't know what Perish Song is. So to his point of view, Cinna just spent her move singing a weird and creepy song that didn't have an immediate effect XD

Just an administrator coming in and deleting a bunch of posts. I'm pretty new to the online scene, even though I'm almost a goddamn adult. So all of this stuff is crazy for me.

Mr.Meme

Previously DatBoiStuff
Hello Im Unfortunatly Deleting Wild Pokemon RP From Existance
The Reason im doing this is because our RP has broken many rules of pokecharms and because i dont have time to post anymore these days
Im sorry if any of you loved the rp but it is going to be deleted for the good of pokecharms and my good
see you guys on the flipside