• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Why not

These are mostly Homestuck related, or rather based on it. They're all original characters except for the last one (Roxy). I have even more stuff besides these 10, so don't think twice and check the rest of my gallery. /shameless self promotion
I'm usually a huge perfectionist douche and enjoy throwing lots of detail into my drawings, but I haven't really been throwing in detail on my recent stuff at all.

Click on the cute small re-sized versions to see them on deviantART in their actual size.

I generally don't like taking requests.
I'm a huge procrastinator, and most of the requests I have taken in the past have never been worked on, if at all started, at least.
I do take suggestions on what to draw though. Nothing anime/manga style. Please.
So yeah comment and stuff, it would be nice to get some reactions to these, anything constructive is appreciated.