• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who's That Staff Member?

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all! It's contest time here at Pokécharms in honour of Charms Day (it's still Charms Day somewhere! D:). StellarWind Elsydeon has been kind enough to create images representing each staff member at Pokécharms, and we thought we'd have a contest to see who can identify each staff member by their Pokémon persona. Points will be given for every correct answer, and those that score highest will be put into a prize draw to win a physical prize.

However, everyone who enters the contest - regardless of how many right answers you have - will also receive a special Charms 10th Anniversary Pokémon - a Shiny Volt-Tackling Fearow! The images, details of the Shiny Volt-Tackling Fearow, and how to enter are below the jump.

Read More

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
SVTF.png

THE POWER OF SHINY VOLT TACKLING FEAROW COMPELS YOU.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I shall use my 1000th post to say that Stels drawing of the Shiny Volt Tackling Fearow is the best thing ever. EVER. Good luck with the contest everyone :D

Obviously I can't enter but can I still have a Shiny Volt tackling Fearow? Pretty please? *Pulls cutest face she can*

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Magpie said:
Obviously I can't enter but can I still have a Shiny Volt tackling Fearow? Pretty please? *Pulls cutest face she can*
Yes. Yes you can. :arr:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Holy Shiny Volt-Tackling Fearow, Batman! That pic is awesome, Stel, just like the rest of the images. :)

Happy belated Pokecharms Day, folkses! :D

Joined the contest, but completely overlooked the opportunity to wish everyone a happy belated 'Charms day and pass out some happiness :'D I love this community, and I am very happy to be a part of it.

Stel's artwork is great, as per usual, especially the shiny-volt-tackle-fearow of death and glory.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Just to let everyone know: The contest is now closed. We'll be announcing the winner shortly. In that post will also be instructions on how to claim your Shiny Volt-Tackling Fearow! :up: