1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whos cutest

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by pokemaster, May 30, 2005.

?

who do you find cuter pickachu or pichu

1. pickachu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. pichu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. who do thinkis cuter pikachu or pichu
    i always found pichu cuter but what do you think

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Why'd you post this here? It belongs on the Pokemon Chat board *Moving*

Anyways, as much as I hate Ash's Pikachu from time to time, I gotta admit that Pikachu is a pretty damn cute critter. Pichu has that big-headed baby look going, but I'd probably take Pikachu over it.

Not that it matters much, though. Raichu will always pwn both 'em for looks/cuteness in my heart :wink:

3. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Pikachu's uber-cute, especially when it's made even cuter by actions in the anime. However, Pichu has the automatic cute thing going for it, so it wins this battle.

Just about. ^^

4. Ooooo that's hard to choose from even though I don't like them too much there both equally cute. For me Pikachu is cutier in the anime and pichu is cutier in the games(>_

5. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

I am forbidden from participating in your poll owing to a fear of electric shock.

I share my house with 2 yellow Pokemon, and if I choose one of them over the other, I'm likely to get zapped :?. Or worse, Pichu will cry.

6. oblivion98

oblivion98 Guest

um, i would have too sayyyy pichu hands down

7. I always loved pichu the best even though I love cats.

Also in emerald version pichu can learn Volt takle Also in super smash brothers mele my best characters are pichu and mewtwo I was also good at pikachu but not as much as pichu I'm an expert with pichu!!!!!