• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Whodunit? (Discussion)

It’s all fun and games until somebody gets hurt...

That’s exactly how it was at the Storm Manor the night of Luke Storm’s death. The dinner party held host to 11 guests, all of whom were having a great time, but also all of whom were hiding a secret.

The morning after the party, Luke Storm’s body was found in the wine cellar, his throat slit by a knife that hadn’t been found. It clearly wasn’t suicide, so that could only mean that there had been a murder at that party...

All 11 guests had something against Luke; they had bone to pick, a score to settle, a personal vendetta. They all had a motive. But only one of them did it. The only question... who?

-

Alright, this RP is gonna be a little different. 10 people will join, and each of them and myself will all get a number. At a certain point in the story, I will use an online RNG to roll a random number. The person whose number is rolled will be THE MURDERER! cue lightning

After that, I will roll another number, and that person will be the undercover detective, who was also a guest at the party. I will release this info after the death.

Basically, we will carry on as a story after that. We will begin at the start of the party. I will control Storm, as well as my other character. There will be 10 other character spots open.

Finally done with the plot! Dang, that took forever to type.

Rules:
-All Global Pokecharms rules.
-Don’t obsessively curse. I will allow minor cursing, but PLEASE, not every other word. And certain words will be banned (no racial slurs or other derogatory terms about a specific group of people.
-Keep the romance at a PG-13 level. This is child friendly!
-Don’t use too much gore. Like I said earlier, PG-13!
-Seriously guys, NO AUTO-ING. I know this is in the Global Rules, but some people do it anyways and I won’t tolerate it unless permission was given.
-Put “Crispy Bacon, Yum” somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules.
-Have fun!

Character Format
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Clothes:
Relation to Victim:
Your Motive:
Other:

My Character
Name: Kaleb Storm
Appearance: Kaleb has jet black hair that is semi-long, but stops halfway down his neck. He wears glasses due to poor vision. He is white, but is pretty tan. He is very skinny, but is somewhat muscular and very fast.
Personality: Kaleb is a smart kid, but he is pretty rash. He often jumps into things without thinking. He is somewhat a jokester, and tries to make light of most situations. He is a really positive guy.
Clothes(at the party and after the party): The day after the party (interrogation day) Kaleb wears a gray jacket over his red shirt and normal jeans, along with his normal gray tennis shoes. At the party, he wore more professional clothing, wearing a button-up shirt and black pants and shoes.
Occupation: Kaleb is a college student and the star Safety of the Michigan Wolverines football team.
Relation to Victim: Younger brother of Luke Storm (Luke is in his high 30’s).
Your Motive: Kaleb and Luke have been fighting over the shares of their dad’s will, as their dad is getting very old. Both want to inherit the fortune for themselves.
Other: Kaleb is really fast and can jump very high, which is why he is so good at football.

This thread will close when 10 people join.

Man this took a long time to type. I hope the hard work pays off.

I might join. I’ve been without a roleplay for some time now because nothing has caught my interest. This has an interesting plot though. But I’m not 100% sure if it fits my personal preference