1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is cooler ,Mario or Luigi

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2010.

?

Who is cooler ,Mario or Luigi

This poll will close on Dec 15, 2050 at 9:38 PM.
  1. I can't tell

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. I like them equilly

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I hate them both

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. Luigi

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  5. Mario

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. I can't tell

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  7. I like them equilly

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. I hate them both

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  9. Luigi

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  10. Mario

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok ,this poll is out of random curosity ,so witch do you people think is cooler ,Mario ,or luigi?

I'd think Luigi is cooler due to his constant scardy-cat acts being the collest thing about him.I also think it's cool that in the classic games like Super Mario bros. 2 and Suber Mario Bros. All Stars ,Luigi could jump higher themn Mario.

2. To tell the truth, I think Mario is cooler. I like Luigi wat more than Mario but if you were to choose one of them to gove the attribute "Cool" it's definitely Mario.

3. Luigi, he's always been my favorite. Why? He's green.

4. Luigi. Reasoning? He's the only one who can carry a vacuum and look totally badass doing it.

5. I couldn't decide so I went with equal

6. Mario is cooler, this is for sure, but I think Luigi will always be my favorite. His usefulness far over-powers Mario's in Super Smash Brother's Brawl, I almost always used him in Super Paper Mario, and I'll always pick him in New Super Mario Brothers Wii. :>

♥ Luigi.

#6 Kalseng, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  7. Luigi. Due to the fact that A) he's green and B) my boyfriend went as him for Halloween once. (I really wanted to go as Daisy with him, but I didn't have a yellow dress or a crown of any sort...)

8. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    I voted both, because I do love 'em both. Mario is ultimately the "cooler" hero (even though I'd never actually describe him that way), but I definitely love Luigi just as much - if not slightly more.

Luigi has that innocent, bumbling sort of thing going on for him. He's not perfect, but he tries his darn hardest to do things right... and ends up looking ridiculous in the process. I love characters who don't take themselves seriously. XD

9. Mario definitely, mainly because I didn't like Luigi's Mansion. But in Let There Be Brawl Luigi is definitely better then Mario

#9 charmander91, Jun 12, 2010
  10. KoL

KoL Expert FPS Player
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm going to say Luigi, for one simple reason: his Forward-Smash "chop" in Brawl pwns souls. Mario can't come close to matching that move.

11. I'd prefer Mario, preferbly more hero to him even though luigi doesn't get as much heroism as Mario, Despiting the fact i hate there character designs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Needless to say its Luigi. Theres two games where you play as Luigi to find and save Mario's sorry ass.

#12 Anonymous, Jun 12, 2010
  13. I gotta go with the both of them being equally cool. Mario is the older brother and always gets to be the hero, but with Luigi, if Mario is missing, he shows that even though he may not be very brave, that he can gather the courage to be a hero just like Mario. Even though apart they're Mario and Luigi, they'll always be the Mario Brothers.

14. Toastie

Friend Code:
    0001-3399-8578
    Luigi.

A) Green
    B) Better than Mario (IMO) In Brawl
    C) Baby Luigi is my favourite Mario Kart character

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true.

16. X5-1026

Steam:
    X5-1026
    Luigi is taller and wears green. Simple as that. 8)

#16 X5-1026, Jun 14, 2010
  17. Luigi is amazing cause hes green

18. I like them both!

19. I like Luigi bettre because he reminds me of really good cheese pizza ^_^
    Plus he tall :)

20. I definatley prefer Luigi, and these are the reasons why:
    He has less fat than Mario
    He wears Green, my favourite colour! :)
    He is taller
    He has a better moustache
    Better personality
    I hate Red
    I still like Mario, but Luigi is cooler. :D

#20 Azerake, Jul 24, 2010
  21. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

22. Those are two of my reasons as well, but I have to say when I played Luigi's Mansion I fell in love with him. He was just so cute as he was totally scared but kept going on anyway.

#22 Chibi, Jul 24, 2010
  23. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Luigi. Even if he keeps being the butt of Nintendo's jokes, he's still far more awesome than his brother could ever be. >>;

24. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

This is the correct answer.

25. KoL

KoL Expert FPS Player
    Staff Member Moderator

I have to second this statement.

26. I think Weegee deserves a spot in this poll.

27. Mario, Hands down.

28. Luigi Why? two Words Mama Luigi!

29. Was gonna pick both, but Luigi seems the better choice becuase I loved Playing as Luigi in SMG1 and for this one quote:
    "THAT'S A MAMA LUIGI TO YOU!!!"