• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who is cooler ,Mario or Luigi

Who is cooler ,Mario or Luigi

• I can't tell

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I like them equilly

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I hate them both

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Mario

• I can't tell

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I like them equilly

• I hate them both

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mario

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
A

Anonymous

Ok ,this poll is out of random curosity ,so witch do you people think is cooler ,Mario ,or luigi?

I'd think Luigi is cooler due to his constant scardy-cat acts being the collest thing about him.I also think it's cool that in the classic games like Super Mario bros. 2 and Suber Mario Bros. All Stars ,Luigi could jump higher themn Mario.

To tell the truth, I think Mario is cooler. I like Luigi wat more than Mario but if you were to choose one of them to gove the attribute "Cool" it's definitely Mario.

Mario is cooler, this is for sure, but I think Luigi will always be my favorite. His usefulness far over-powers Mario's in Super Smash Brother's Brawl, I almost always used him in Super Paper Mario, and I'll always pick him in New Super Mario Brothers Wii. :>

♥ Luigi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luigi. Due to the fact that A) he's green and B) my boyfriend went as him for Halloween once. (I really wanted to go as Daisy with him, but I didn't have a yellow dress or a crown of any sort...)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I voted both, because I do love 'em both. Mario is ultimately the "cooler" hero (even though I'd never actually describe him that way), but I definitely love Luigi just as much - if not slightly more.

Luigi has that innocent, bumbling sort of thing going on for him. He's not perfect, but he tries his darn hardest to do things right... and ends up looking ridiculous in the process. I love characters who don't take themselves seriously. XD

Mario definitely, mainly because I didn't like Luigi's Mansion. But in Let There Be Brawl Luigi is definitely better then Mario

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'm going to say Luigi, for one simple reason: his Forward-Smash "chop" in Brawl pwns souls. Mario can't come close to matching that move.

A

Anonymous

Needless to say its Luigi. Theres two games where you play as Luigi to find and save Mario's sorry ass.

I gotta go with the both of them being equally cool. Mario is the older brother and always gets to be the hero, but with Luigi, if Mario is missing, he shows that even though he may not be very brave, that he can gather the courage to be a hero just like Mario. Even though apart they're Mario and Luigi, they'll always be the Mario Brothers.

I definatley prefer Luigi, and these are the reasons why:
He has less fat than Mario
He wears Green, my favourite colour! :)
He is taller
He has a better moustache
Better personality
I hate Red
I still like Mario, but Luigi is cooler. :D

[X5-452] said:
Luigi is taller and wears green. Simple as that. 8)

Those are two of my reasons as well, but I have to say when I played Luigi's Mansion I fell in love with him. He was just so cute as he was totally scared but kept going on anyway.

Luigi. Reasoning? He's the only one who can carry a vacuum and look totally badass doing it.