• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Who I used to be ((Help! two more pokemon needed)

einlup.png

this is a wip of my new desktop background. Its the new villainous Aisha vs the old happy-go-lucky kid Aisha. the thing is, i cant think of two more pokemon toinclude with new Aisha's gang D":

so far i have Fang -- my level 100 charizard (I...I had no life over a short school break and trained and trained and trained...xD;;) Theres mah Bannette buddy, Flareon, and furret on her shoulder. I wanted to add Absol, her trade mark pokemon, but again i couldnt find room D:

so i sorta need help picking two small - medium sized pkmnz thatd fit in with her team thar. ideas? :,D

Ooh, how 'bout Roserade and maybe Froslass? There personalities (or at least how they're portrayed) seem to fit themselves with more serious trainers to me.

I agree with Trop about the Froslass, but not really the Roserade. That might just be because I like Froslass more though. :p For some reason, I like the idea of Crobat somewhere in there, too... But that's just me.

thanks everyone for the suggestions! I really like the froslass idea .w. the arm things are sort of hard for me to draw, but i think i could manage. and Virgil, i was actually contemplating putting castform and togetic in m team before posting this xD Aisha's really into fire, dark, and psychic pokemon (as cliche as it may seem), so that may work. i might have to reconsider .3.

i think i'll hold out for a few more opinions before making my decision though .D.

How bout a Houndour? The species is both Dark and Fire. Fits perfectly. You could also maybe add a Vulpix. I actually think Vulpix would fit more because of Flareon. Both are furry, medium sized Fire types.

Also great drawing! xD

OH MAI THAT IS QUITE ADORABLE MMMYES.

eherm~ Yes, quite adorable indeed. I especially love the silly expressions of Aisha's Pokemon. Lovely character design as well. Nice proportions and lovely shading.

I would suggest a Cradily for you team. Grass/Rock is lovely typing and it has such a sinister look about it.