1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who has the best avatar

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by pokemaster, May 29, 2005.

1. i just wanted a little vote on who has the best avatar on pokecharms

i think my one is really funny with the haunter playing on a gba :D

2. Seeing as we're self-pimping, I DO!

*cough* Although I do think Linkachu's has the most striking imagery...

3. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

I like my PiPikachu one. ^^ I havn't seen any good stills from the anime I can use to replace it just yet though so it's sticking.

*tries to remember where he's seen that Haunter pic before*

Merciless Medic likes this.
  4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Everyone's just voting for themselves. That'll get us nowhere :p How about we say you can only vote for an avatar that's not your's? ;)

In that case I'll probably vote Oakster's. It gives me the urge to cry "PiPIKACHU!" every time I see it and the pose is cute ^^

Chibi_Tai, your avatar's isn't from Kodocha, is it? (Character looks familiar)

5. I like Chibi_Tai's. =D

6. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

I quite like Linkachu's. It has three pokemon I love in it, and they're in really dynamic poses. Or something. *Ramble ramble waffle waffle*

7. I was actually being sarcastic when I voted for myself, because pokemaster voted for his own. Which is why I voted for yours afterwards. :)

I haven't read Kodocha (I'm sure I had it on a "To Do" list somewhere though), but my avatar is Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh.

8. ok ok i will choose a diffrent one i like mawiles one for reasons unknown

9. I think everyones avater is good. I like Chibi-tai's though it's something different besides pokemon(no effence @_@) but I like Linkachu's to because it's nice and colourful.

10. At the risk of sounding incredibly arrogant, my avatar is the best for one simple reason. It features Digi-Boy. 'Nuff said.

11. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

You must have missed where I told people not to vote for themselves :p

It's alright, though. Like you said, what's not to love about Digimon Boy? ;)

12. You can't keep everyone from voting for themselves. Somebody has to have the best one, and if they can't vote for the best one (ie theirs (ie mine)) it's hardly very fair, now, is it? :p

Besides, a lot of other people voted for themselves before you said that. If I had to choose somebody else, my vote would go to Chibi_Tai. But my vote goes first and foremost to myself and Digi-Boy. (NOT Digimon Boy :evil: )

13. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Your logic doesn't work with me ^^ And besides, if anyone did have the right to vote for themselves, it'd be me :p (j/k)

14. Okay, let's try something else...

You said very clearly not to vote for yourself. However, you only had said it to the people who had already posted. Thus it does not apply to me.

^ That, by the way, is not my logic. I thought about what some of my friends would say, and voila.

15. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

I'm going with Katie's avatar... It's a really nifty picture.

(Where'd you find it, btw? o_O)

16. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

I found the picture while digging through the Japanese Pokemon Center website. It's the cover design of some binders/folders they're selling.

Since it looked so cool I just had to crop it and use it for myself ^^

17. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Ignore my post about Linkachu's Avatar. Pokemaster's beats that. It's Pichu! Pichu = automatically cute. And automatically voted ^___^

18. I know no one's gonna like mine.

I mean, I don't even think they know who it is.

>_>

19. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

I defy anyone not to find my new avatar godly. ^^

20. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Godly? Demonic seems more accurate...

21. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Ditto to Yoshi. Mine still pwnz all ;)

Demonic Pika is still pretty cute, tho ^^

22. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

Pikachu WILL kill you. ^^

23. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

I have no idea why Stel's avatar initially slipped my mind but it definitely deserves some attention considering he drew it himself and it looks freakin' awesome 8)

If you ever feel like drawing me another Linkachu avatar go right ahead :wink:

24. Umm it's hard between linkachu or pokechu!!!!!! :cry: :?

25. Mine is the best wahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Ok I'll stop!!!

26. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

... Meowth. I hate sounding like a broken record, but you can't keep double posting like this. That's what the edit button is for.

You may have already been banned if the other mods were around, so please, stop it already. It's totally unnecessary and annoying :?