• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

who has the best avatar

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I like my PiPikachu one. ^^ I havn't seen any good stills from the anime I can use to replace it just yet though so it's sticking.

*tries to remember where he's seen that Haunter pic before*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone's just voting for themselves. That'll get us nowhere :p How about we say you can only vote for an avatar that's not your's? ;)

In that case I'll probably vote Oakster's. It gives me the urge to cry "PiPIKACHU!" every time I see it and the pose is cute ^^

Chibi_Tai, your avatar's isn't from Kodocha, is it? (Character looks familiar)

Linkachu said:
Everyone's just voting for themselves. That'll get us nowhere :p How about we say you can only vote for an avatar that's not your's? ;)

In that case I'll probably vote Oakster's. It gives me the urge to cry "PiPIKACHU!" every time I see it and the pose is cute ^^

Chibi_Tai, your avatar's isn't from Kodocha, is it? (Character looks familiar)

I was actually being sarcastic when I voted for myself, because pokemaster voted for his own. Which is why I voted for yours afterwards. :)

I haven't read Kodocha (I'm sure I had it on a "To Do" list somewhere though), but my avatar is Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh.

I think everyones avater is good. I like Chibi-tai's though it's something different besides pokemon(no effence @_@) but I like Linkachu's to because it's nice and colourful.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You must have missed where I told people not to vote for themselves :p

It's alright, though. Like you said, what's not to love about Digimon Boy? ;)

You can't keep everyone from voting for themselves. Somebody has to have the best one, and if they can't vote for the best one (ie theirs (ie mine)) it's hardly very fair, now, is it? :p

Besides, a lot of other people voted for themselves before you said that. If I had to choose somebody else, my vote would go to Chibi_Tai. But my vote goes first and foremost to myself and Digi-Boy. (NOT Digimon Boy :evil: )

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You can't keep everyone from voting for themselves. Somebody has to have the best one, and if they can't vote for the best one (ie theirs (ie mine)) it's hardly very fair, now, is it?

Your logic doesn't work with me ^^ And besides, if anyone did have the right to vote for themselves, it'd be me :p (j/k)

Okay, let's try something else...

You said very clearly not to vote for yourself. However, you only had said it to the people who had already posted. Thus it does not apply to me.

^ That, by the way, is not my logic. I thought about what some of my friends would say, and voila.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I found the picture while digging through the Japanese Pokemon Center website. It's the cover design of some binders/folders they're selling.

Since it looked so cool I just had to crop it and use it for myself ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I have no idea why Stel's avatar initially slipped my mind but it definitely deserves some attention considering he drew it himself and it looks freakin' awesome 8)

If you ever feel like drawing me another Linkachu avatar go right ahead :wink:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
... Meowth. I hate sounding like a broken record, but you can't keep double posting like this. That's what the edit button is for.

You may have already been banned if the other mods were around, so please, stop it already. It's totally unnecessary and annoying :?