• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which Wonder Cards can be sent to friends?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Apparently we can send some of these mystery gift Pokemon/items/etc. to friends, but I can't figure out which ones. Rather frustrating considering that a friend of mine desperately wants some of 'em but has no WFC access of her own.

Can any of the latest WFC event Pokemon or items be sent to friends? If not, exactly which Wonder Cards actually can be? All help is appreciated. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Bah. That's what KoL said, too. I guess it is the only one we can share, although I'm not even sure how to share it... Le sigh.

Thanks for the info, Alex.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Linkachu said:
Bah. That's what KoL said, too. I guess it is the only one we can share, although I'm not even sure how to share it... Le sigh.

Thanks for the info, Alex.

You can share it via "Mystery Gift With Friend" but only if you still have the original Wonder Card, and you can only do it 5 times max. But no-one still has that Wonder Card any more anyways...

Ah, so that's how you share it. I've been trying it every other way except that. Now I can give it to my friend who doesn't have Wi Fi.