• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which Pokemon are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I love quizzes! Who doesn't? *Don't answer that ;)*

Anyways, here's a quick "What Pokemon are You?" quiz with 18 different results. If you know of any other good ones feel free to post 'em.

http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/wpay.aspx

My result was:

Hey, I'd rather Raichu, but not bad! :D

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
yascyther.jpg

Couldn't be happier. ^^ I love Scyther. It's mostly right too. Although the last bit is wrong. I tend to think things out a lot before enacting on them. It's what makes me quite the opponent in an RP Battle. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Mine was fairly accurate, too, except that I'm not nearly as optimistic nowadays as I was 3 or 4 years ago ;)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I have been VERY tempted to write a "Which Pokemon are you?" test with ~380 different answers ;). Yet another one of the things to add to My List Of Things To Do When I Have Copious Free Time.

The second sentence of that is true, but I dunno about the first one... er... But I went back and changed a load of my answers and got the Dragonite again, so... :roll:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The pics weren't working for me awhile ago either but everything seems to be fine now. Temporary site crash maybe?

[quote name='"TheBlueAvenger"]Heh' date=' I'm a Mew. 42![/quote']

We're like twins! :D
Be afraid. Be very afraid :twisted:

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I don't think you exactly dislike watching people suffer. You watch Gary kill n00bs. :p

Oh, and my new way of getting things:
TONGUE SMILIE

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LBT, you can be my little brother ^^

LOL... In the end Yoshi and TBA were the only one's who listened to my "Don't repost results" comment. Oh well ^^;
*Edits out original comment*

I agree with Nem. It'd be awesome to see a quiz with the majority of Pokemon included, but who'd have enough time to set something like that up? Anyone...? *Hint, hint* ;)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I'd be glad to devote a small portion of my time researching what varying pokemon are like to help with this quiz. Heh.

*Loads varying games to read pokedex entries*

yaslowpoke.jpg

I don't know......(LOL) I think its quite accurate. I dont do anything unless I absolutely HAVE too. :wink: ..unless SHE is involved........

antisuperheroguy said:
Great... an Electrike.. Woohoo...[/sarcasm]

Awww, who's not in the christmas spirit. Where's your love and kindness to fellow man (or 'mon).

Well I'll just have to bring Electrike to your house on Christmas morning. I'm sure he has a gift for you, maybe a flower or a pinecone decorated with love.

Toodles :wink:

Wee-hoah. O.O

I have to say that I didn't expect that. XD But I'm really quite happy about it. X3 But I thought I'd get something crappy and useless ... like a Magikarp. @,@ (No offence, Magikarp.)

GengarShadow57, thou art warned for Gravedigging. Good grief, this thread has been dormant for 5 years.

Take note that a thread is considered old if no one has replied for at least two months. Please read the rules again as this is a clear violation.

Topic shall be locked. There are perfectly good Pokemon Personality threads around here, its just a matter of making an effort to discover for yourself what kind of Pokemon you are ;V

Status
Not open for further replies.