• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which Naruto Volume/Season is this?

I have decided to go back to naruto these holidays but I have forgotten which volume/season I was up to. I know that they were all going to train for the final challenge of those exams and Naruto was with that toad riding guy. He was being taught how to walk on water or something.
Can someone please tell me what volume this is please, because I am really stuck :/

Thanks

Love Naruto anime and currently enjoying my self with it's daughter series naruto shippuden. If you have decided to go back for enjoying Naruto episodes, then i will not recommend you to go for entertain with particular seasons episodes. Here i would like to recommend to go for start watching from season 1 pilot episodes or for enjoy only daughter Naruto daughter series Shippuden episodes.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I believe you are looking at Chapter 89. If you've read that just move up to the next chapter or reread it as a refresher. I'm sorry I don't know what volume it is if you were looking to buy them or rent them from the library, but if you're reading online Chapter 89 is a good place to start. Of course depending on how long you've been out of the loop, you might want to start from the beginning just to refresh yourself.

Thanks both of you, and yes I will be reading online. I will just go from there as well because I have the anime up to that part twice and I am very familiar with it.