• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which game? (will be doing Vietnamese Crystal alongside this game.)

• White (I own a copy of the game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heartgold (I could barrow a copy from a friend)

• Team Rocket Version (Alternative could be Apollo version. Will be another poll for this if choosen)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Flora Sky (already downloaded and attemted for fun)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello everyone. I am new to the page, but I have a delima regarding Youtube. I am wanting to do a Let's Play on a Pokemon game, but I can't choose which game I want to LP. So I turn to you all. You can suggest any game that doesn't need to be patched. I want to do something other than gen 4 (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum) because it seems that there are a ton of popular YouTubers already doing those games at the moment. If you have a Hack, Fan-Game, or even main stream games you would like to see me play, suggest. After I get about 4 good suggestions, I will post a poll to see what you all really want me to play. If you see what you want me to play is already suggested, please wait until the poll to choose, if it is an option. Thank you for understanding.

There are a lot of decent hacks and fan games you could try. I've personally played Pokemon Team Rocket Edition, Pokemon Brown and Pokemon Prism, and while I haven't completed them I can say they are very well put-together.

Other more interesting fan games I've heard of are Pokemon Dark Rising, Pokemon Victory Fire, and Pokemon Flora Sky.

XenoRed

Formerly Charizard F
Try some classic pokemon games, like Yellow,Blue or Red.Or if you dont want classic pokemon games play White or Black.
After all, you are choosing.