• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which current gen consoles and handhelds do you own?

Which of these consoles and handhelds do you own?

• Total voters

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
A simple poll. Out of the consoles and handhelds listed above, which do you or your family currently own? Select every option that applies to you. :)

Myself, I currently own a Wii U, two 3DSs (the original model and a 3DS XL), and a Playstation Vita.

/shameless excuse to test out new polling options

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Ooooooooooh~

I myself have my beautiful Xbox One which I love and adore, my 3DS and my Wii U. My brother has a PS4. My Xbox One easily gets the most use, although I still do use my 360 a lot too.

I just have a 3DS which I'm looking to upgrade after I get a new computer. I'm also looking forward to owning a WiiU and a PS4 in the future but I'm waiting until I can get my own place first

Currently I have a Wii U, a Vita, and a 3DS. I use the 3DS the most because it requires the least amount of setup and has more games i like to play on it. The Vita is pretty nice for specific games such as Persona 4 The Golden or otherwise, and the Wii U is nice too for other reasons. I really want the ps4 and xbone, but i'm a bit afraid of the xbone after the nasty start it had, even with the supposed improvements it supposedly went through.

i have a dsi xl, ds, 3ds, wii u, wii and xbox 360. i used to have more though or some that are lost. i got a gamecube but returned it as i thought the console was broken but it was the used mario kart double dash i got that had a whole bunch of crap on it. i lost my gameboy color and gameboy advance and i have a broken ds where the whole screen is a white, yellow and black mess