• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which colour of pokemon do you prefer?

*Preys this hasn't already been done.*
Every pokemon has a main colour, e.g. Pikachu is yellow. Usually, if the main colour of a pokemon is one you like, it tends to favour it. So, whether it's just the most common colour between all you favourites or just your favourite pokemon colour/both, please say which colour of pokemon you prefer!

P.S. Your favourite colour that a pokemon has isn't necacerely the same as your favourite colour...

P.P.S My favourite colour for a pokemon is white, as Togekiss and Jirachi are white.

Hmm... I like red pokemon. Like Blaziken. And Rotom (more red-orange, but still reddish).

I'm not quite sure why I like red ones. Maybe it's because a lot of them are fire types, and I'm a big fire type fan :3

Golden yellow pokemon. (Shiny Torkoal, Shiny Magby. NOT Shiny Lucario)

I dunno why really XD

It's a shame most, if not all, of those colored pokemon are shinies X_X

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I honestly can't say I've noticed whether the Pokemon I tend to like are similar colours, but at a quick glance I'd have to say that I seem to quite like green Pokemon.

Sceptile and Flygon are both mainly green, and even though Manectric isn't, Electrike is. The argument against that of course is that I'm not a huge fan of most plant Pokemon - who also tend to be green...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Color? o_O I don't think I have a specific preference for color. I like so many different species, they don't have a recurring color to them.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Most of my Pokemon are blue or a blue-purple colour. Like Toru, I use a lot of Water-types, and most Water-types are indeed blue in colour. Lucario being blue as well keeps the theme going I guess.

Most of mine tend to be all over the place - though I pick my favourites in my restricted teams, and they appear to be mostly of the same colour (my Grass Team for instance).

I don't really have a preference of color. I guess that I think colors should go with what type the Pokemon is or what it is supposed to represent. Evil life-licking demon + dark purple color = pwnage. tongue-based wet thingy that licks stuff + pink (like a tongue!) = also pwnage.

I would have to say purple. Partly this stems from my love of Ghost types.
I really like Gengar, Drifloon, Espeon, Gligar, and Butterfree (even though he is technically categorized as white).

Green and blue, like Xatu and Wailord. :D I plan to use both, so... yeah. I'm also a fan of teh ebon-Pokemanz. (Black) Mostly Speed Forme Deoxys and Shiny Gengar.

-AL

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Apparently, by the looks of my favorite Pokemon, I tend to like Pokemon that are yellow, or green. Plusle, Minun, Lanturn, and Shinx/Luxray fall under the "yellow" category, whereas Flygon, shiny Swellow, and the Ralts line are green. Breloom I shall put under both yellow and green. I also tend to like some Pokemon who're blue in colour, like Altaria, Vaporeon, and Glaceon. Lanturn and Shinx line both have blue on them as well. Though really, I don't really care what color a Pokemon is, as long as it doesn't look uber weird like Probopass, then I'm good.