1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which colour of pokemon do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Toastie, Jun 29, 2009.

1. *Preys this hasn't already been done.*
    Every pokemon has a main colour, e.g. Pikachu is yellow. Usually, if the main colour of a pokemon is one you like, it tends to favour it. So, whether it's just the most common colour between all you favourites or just your favourite pokemon colour/both, please say which colour of pokemon you prefer!

P.S. Your favourite colour that a pokemon has isn't necacerely the same as your favourite colour...

P.P.S My favourite colour for a pokemon is white, as Togekiss and Jirachi are white.

2. Hmm... I like red pokemon. Like Blaziken. And Rotom (more red-orange, but still reddish).

I'm not quite sure why I like red ones. Maybe it's because a lot of them are fire types, and I'm a big fire type fan :3

3. For some reason, I like the blue, white and yellowish-orange Pokemon. I really like Milotic, Togekiss and Froslass for some reason.

4. Golden yellow pokemon. (Shiny Torkoal, Shiny Magby. NOT Shiny Lucario)

I dunno why really XD

It's a shame most, if not all, of those colored pokemon are shinies X_X

5. I like all shinies 'cept the ones whose coloration is only a few shades different.

6. I really like green Pokemon for some reason, like Flygon for example.

I guess all the cool Pokemon are green. Lol.

7. I like black pokemon (like Darkrai) and red pokemon (like Charizard) because I always thought they were the coolest lookkng ones.

8. I like a shiny rayquaza and shiny gallade. their colors are pretty cool.^_^

9. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

I honestly can't say I've noticed whether the Pokemon I tend to like are similar colours, but at a quick glance I'd have to say that I seem to quite like green Pokemon.

Sceptile and Flygon are both mainly green, and even though Manectric isn't, Electrike is. The argument against that of course is that I'm not a huge fan of most plant Pokemon - who also tend to be green...

10. I'm all about the blue Pokemon, mainly because I'm all about the Water-Types. And most water Pokemon are blue.

11. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

Color? o_O I don't think I have a specific preference for color. I like so many different species, they don't have a recurring color to them.

12. KoL

KoL FPS Guy
    Staff Member Moderator

Most of my Pokemon are blue or a blue-purple colour. Like Toru, I use a lot of Water-types, and most Water-types are indeed blue in colour. Lucario being blue as well keeps the theme going I guess.

13. Most of mine tend to be all over the place - though I pick my favourites in my restricted teams, and they appear to be mostly of the same colour (my Grass Team for instance).

14. I like black Pokemon and yellow Pokemon, because those are my 2 favorite colors. None of my teams are color-themed, though.

15. I don't really have a preference of color. I guess that I think colors should go with what type the Pokemon is or what it is supposed to represent. Evil life-licking demon + dark purple color = pwnage. tongue-based wet thingy that licks stuff + pink (like a tongue!) = also pwnage.

16. I would have to say purple. Partly this stems from my love of Ghost types.
    I really like Gengar, Drifloon, Espeon, Gligar, and Butterfree (even though he is technically categorized as white).

17. Green and blue, like Xatu and Wailord. :D I plan to use both, so... yeah. I'm also a fan of teh ebon-Pokemanz. (Black) Mostly Speed Forme Deoxys and Shiny Gengar.

-AL

18. I seem to like both blue and red ones, actually. But I never seem to have a color-scheme team, either. (Unless, of course, I'm just playing around with it.)

19. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Apparently, by the looks of my favorite Pokemon, I tend to like Pokemon that are yellow, or green. Plusle, Minun, Lanturn, and Shinx/Luxray fall under the "yellow" category, whereas Flygon, shiny Swellow, and the Ralts line are green. Breloom I shall put under both yellow and green. I also tend to like some Pokemon who're blue in colour, like Altaria, Vaporeon, and Glaceon. Lanturn and Shinx line both have blue on them as well. Though really, I don't really care what color a Pokemon is, as long as it doesn't look uber weird like Probopass, then I'm good.

20. I have a lot of Purple, Black, and Brown. I like Ghost and Ground so it makes sense... i guess...

21. I like blue pokemon but that is only because I like swampert