1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find Pseudo?

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by burp23, May 19, 2011.

1. burp23

burp23 Guest

No matter where I look, I can't find the correct program download link.
    I'm operating on a Mac OS X, so my search has been a little bit more restricted.

Does anyone know where to get it?

Thanks in Advance,

Burp23

2. Doctor Oak

Staff Member Overlord

3. burp23

burp23 Guest

Pseudo is a program that I'm trying to find. Having it will allow me to read 'computer language'.

No matter where I try to download it, I can't find the 'correct' copy.

It is very frustrating...

4. Dwayna DragonFire

Dwayna DragonFire 2014 Little Cup Champion

Did you try -everywhere-? Google is usually a good source of information. >>
    What exactly do you mean by 'computer language'? If it's programming I'm no good at that but the Doc or somebody else could probably help you better.
    All else fails, look for another similar program. Or get a PC. :p

5. Rex

Rex Resident Furry

By "computer language", do you mean Binary code? If so, there are a lot of programs online that would allow you to do that without downloading anything. If it is Binary you need translating, try something like: http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayG ... o_Text.asp

6. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

As a Mac user, I can safely say I have no frelling clue what you're after. My Googling revealed a program called Pseudo that allows you to run things as administrator, but that's the closest I could find.

As for something that'll allow you to read "computer language", I'm not even sure what you mean. You can't get a magical translator that converts code into real English. You'll have to be much more specific about what you need.

ETA: I've just thought of something. Are you referring to pseudocode, which is programming code used for example purposes, which doesn't actually work? It's not a program, but even so.