• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where to find Pseudo?

B

burp23

No matter where I look, I can't find the correct program download link.
I'm operating on a Mac OS X, so my search has been a little bit more restricted.

Does anyone know where to get it?

Thanks in Advance,

Burp23

B

burp23

Nick Fury said:
Pseudo is a program that I'm trying to find. Having it will allow me to read 'computer language'.

No matter where I try to download it, I can't find the 'correct' copy.

It is very frustrating...

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Did you try -everywhere-? Google is usually a good source of information. >>
What exactly do you mean by 'computer language'? If it's programming I'm no good at that but the Doc or somebody else could probably help you better.
All else fails, look for another similar program. Or get a PC. :p

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
As a Mac user, I can safely say I have no frelling clue what you're after. My Googling revealed a program called Pseudo that allows you to run things as administrator, but that's the closest I could find.

As for something that'll allow you to read "computer language", I'm not even sure what you mean. You can't get a magical translator that converts code into real English. You'll have to be much more specific about what you need.

ETA: I've just thought of something. Are you referring to pseudocode, which is programming code used for example purposes, which doesn't actually work? It's not a program, but even so.