• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where in the Pokemon World would you want to live?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Hurrrrrrrrrf. I can't believe I haven't answered this yet.

Hn. Ingame-locations, or at least the way I view them, my top choice would be Fortree City in Hoenn - it's all surrounded by nature and the houses are on frelling -trees-. I sort of have the mental image of intricate constructs, internally similar to log cabins, secured on the trees using metallic anchors intergrown with grass-type PokeMon boosted growth, with large terraces overlooking the ground below, connected to each other through large hanging bridges, not too densely put together - enough space for both humans and random tree-dwelling PokeMon. Mrr.

I like.

I think that these days my second choice might be Eterna City in Sinnoh - it's mostly my second choice because I'm a bit put off by the skyscrapers and how much of a 'city' it became, if you catch my meaning. Even if it does have Eterna Forest right next to it (and I do love Eterna Forest greatly) and it also has Gardenia, and you know my feelings for her. XD

Third would be Blackthorn, because yeah. Dragons are shiny.

Lastly, if anime locations are included.. I'd totally want to live in Alamos Town, from the 10th PokeMon Movie. I am simply in love with that city, as 'city-ish' as it may be. It's beautiful, the surroundings are nice, and the space-time tower and its surrounding gardens... wow. Do want. @_@