• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Where in the Pokemon World would you want to live?

I would love to live in Blackthorn City in Johto. The dragon den is there, and it's close to New bark town where I could get a Chikorita. I could fly on a Dragonite to get all around Johto because it's not too big IMO. Right by Blackthorn city is the ice cave where I can capture a Jynx, breed it, and get a Smoochum. ;) I could also catch Delibird, Swinub, Phanpy, TEDDIURSA (emphasis; not shouting. I

I would like to live in Hoenn near the space center (I forgot the name of the city T_T i am so pathetic) because i would be near the two things I love...the sea...and the sky(in a sense)

I'd probably live in Fortree in Hoenn. I love green and everything that has to do with nature. My runner-up would be somewhere northwest of Fuchsia City in Kanto. I'd like to be so near the safari Zone and Koga's poison type gym is just so cool. I mean, how many poison type gyms are there in the games?

i would like to live in Sandgem Town in the Sinnoh region because i like the idea of living near the regional professor. as well as having access to a beach with sea routes and links to two other towns. it would be easy to go the trainer school and the gts or other places like the lake.

It's truly hard to say for me ;D...if Kanto, then I'd want to live in Lavender town..always loved ghosts.
If Jhoto..probably Mahogany town..and either Vielstone city or Snowpeak city in sinnoh.

P

Pseudo255

OK here goes:

Kanto: Celadon City

Johto: Not sure

Hoenn: Lilycove

Sinnoh: Vielstone City

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
based on your pattern, I think you'd like Goldenrod in Johto XD

hrm... I think I'd want to live in Solaceon or Floaroma town.
I'm a breeder in game, so I'd love working at the daycare, and I love flowers, so the peacefulness of Floaroma would appeal to me quite a bit.

I would absolutely love to live in Johto.

Well mostly because of the legendaries, Suicune and the rest.

I don't think I would want to live in Hoenn since none of my favourite pokemon are there.

Sinnoh.. Would be my second of coursE!

Kanto is my third fave place to live, I'd love a real life Rapidash!

Johto or Sinnoh hands down. But for each...

Kanto: Saffron City or Fuschia City

Johto: Blackthorne City no doubt, love the dragon den. Although...Mahogany Town is quite nice

Hoenn: Lavaridge Town or Foretree City

Sinnoh: Snowpoint City or Pastoria City.

Hoenn, Lavaridge Town. I loved the gym, the gym leader, the pokemon on the fire path, on the volcano and the areas leading up to it (go spoink and numel!).

Also I LOVE the heat so it just seems like the right place for me.

Petalburg. Why? Well where else would you find wild Ralts?

...Also, right next to the beach. Yay.
^That would be one of my choices, A nice place to start off, nice weather, such a pretty name for a town, close to the ocean, and a forest right outside. Another one would be Snowpoint, Sinnoh. I love the snow, the pokemon there, Candice is my favorite Gym Leader, and the ocean leading to the Battle Tower! My last one is Fushia, Kanto. Bike ride road, the zoo, and the safari. What better place than those 3?

P

Pokepok

Here are a few more places where I'd like to live:

Kanto: Celadon City as I love flowers and malls.
Johto: Ecruteak because of its mysterious stories.
Sinnoh: Sunnyshore due to the fact that I looove the beach !!

But still , if I am given a choice, its Fortree City for me!

I looove the beach !!
Why not Cianwood City or Olivine City? They're nice too :D

As for me, would have to be Azalea Town or Ecruteak City. Azalea is like where I live now, and Ecruteak has good access to most of Johto plus has a history to go with it.

Johto for sure -- it's still my favorite region, even if I do really like Sinnoh.

I'm thinking Olivine. A nice cottage by the sea. Or, you know what, up in the mountains would be cool, so perhaps Blackthorn. As long as I don't have to be interested in Dragon Pokemon.

I would want to live in the Sinnoh region, Twinleaf Town, because I live in a small town, so it wouldn't be much different. Plus it'd be the perfect place to start my adventure :D.

Ooooh, another nice thread that I haven't noticed. I love the questions people are coming up with! =D

For me, it would all depend on the region. I wouldn't mind where as long as I was in the Poke'mon World! Lol, so I'll give one for each region.

Kanto would definately be Lavender Town, small, not to far from Saffron, the heart of Kanto. No gyms to contend with and a nice little tourist trap wether it be the memorial/radio tower. Sounds alot like where I live already.

Johto would be Goldenrod. It reminds me of the times I visit Buffalo, New York. Busy city, but it's also known for having fields and such, (lol, Miltank farms). Plus it's next to the railway, meaning I could visit Kanto whenever! =D

Hoenn, I love Lilycove. There's not gym but there are Contests! I've been fond of Contests since I actually got good at them in Ruby. ^_^ And big department store, yaaaay! A big department store is something my town doesn't have. D: So I want to be near one now. ^_^

Sinnoh...hmm...Floaroma Town. No gym, no contest hall. Peaceful and since I have no allergies, I'd be pretty happy there. =D Nice quiet little town is something that I periodically crave once my town gets so busy in the summer.​

Thought I had replied. Oh well.

Anyways, here's a place for each region, in order of preference.
  • Olivine City, Johto. This is because it seems like a nice place, with a pretty lighthouse, and, of course, the beach. Also, it seems rather calm for a port city.
  • Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. I love snow, but not wind, which this city seems to have and lack, respectively. Again, it's a nice, calm port city, and the temple would be fun to sneak into. >:D
  • Lilycove City, Hoenn. Contests, an art museum, beach, and an overall nice atmosphere.
  • Pewter City, Kanto. It has another museum, which I love, and is a nice crossroad, of sorts.

Other top picks include Goldenrod City, Lavender Town, Canalave City, Sunyshore City, Ecruteak City, and Mossdeep City.

for me it would have to be sinnoh in twinleaf town. i would like to life there because its peaceful there and no gyms. plus since there's a hidden Keystone there to help me if i lost the other one. it would also be good to live there because of the like by twinleaf. that would give me access to mespirit.

Well I'd love to be in Vermillion City Kanko. Mostly because It's based on the Kanko area of Tokyo, Japan (how many of you guys knew that the regions of pokemon are based on regions of Japan? I can show you on a map

C

Celadon

Here are a few places I would like to stay in :
Kanto: Pallet Town, because it seems to be very peaceful.
Johto: Goldenrod City , because it has a RADIO STATION!!
Hoenn: Lilycove because it is a port town, and Fortree because it is so natural =D
Sinnoh: Floaroma and Celeste for similar reasons as Fortree.

I'd love to live in the Sinnoh region. I love the cold much more than I enjoy the heat. (Of course, it is nice to get toasty after being frozen to death.) However, I wouldn't want to live in Snowpoint. I think that I would go for either Jubilife City or Hearthome City. Perhaps even Floaroma because I love flowers. And they have a hefty supply of Drifloon. I love Drifloon and Drifblim.

And besides, once my Drifblim could fly me places I could basically go where I wanted. Assuming my Pokemon wouldn't error, saying he couldn't take me there because I'd never been there before. I doubt that happens in the real world of Pokemon.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Anywhere in Hoenn would do it for me. I hate the cold with a passion, and Hoenn is by far the most beautiful of all the regions. I haven't quite decided exactly which town I'd live in as all of them have their own appeals to me. Maybe I'd have a summer beach house in either Lillycove or Mossdeep with my residence in Fortree or Fallabor.

Unrelated, RSE also had my favorite OST. ::)

i'd love to live in Kanto, on Cinnabar Island. I'm a fire-pokémon lover, so Cinnabar is perfect, but I also love the ocean and swimming (which is good, seeing as I live on an island in real life!). Altough I might have to watch out for the Missigno.s when swimming near the coast...:)

Last edited by a moderator: