• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Where did you go? (When White turns Black!)

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
To Recap the beginning of the Roleplay:

The trainer slowly fought to open his eyes. They had been stuck together by the small layer of sleeping sand that had bounded his top and bottom lids together. He could feel it break apart as his eyes force open. He struggled with his blanket, he constantly moved ferociously in the bed, only to stop occasionally to stare at the wall. Everywhere his eyes had shift he swear he could see a silhouette of a ghost Pokemon, a Mismagius or a Chandelure maybe, he couldn't really tell. Until the soft sounds of multiple cars drove by his room window. Their headlights pierced through his blinds and slightly lit up the room, and the silhouettes of the ghost Pokemon he swore in his mind were there became no more then his winter jacket and some of his cloths that hung from his lamp. The boy took a deep sigh as he shifted onto his back and gazed up at the ceiling. His right arm he brought up to cover his eyes from the car lights that still beamed into his room from outside. "I can't sleep" he said out loud to himself. "I guess I'll start early.." he said once again. He pulled the blanket to the side, the cold rush of air from his room quickly wrapped itself around his feet once they had hit the floor. Soft taps here and there from him as he walked to his bathroom and closed the door silently careful not to wake the slumbered Pokemon in his room.

The camera lightly pans from the door, to a note that's placed on the boys desk. It slowly zooms in for the audience to read the note.
Dear [Insert Trainers Name]

Alola cousin! Kukui here. It's been a while since I've seen you truly! I've heard you've grown into quite a young adult from your parents. How are you and your family? I hope everything is great. I wrote this [Letter or Email] to you because I heard you will begin a journey soon and I wanted to be the first one to snag you up! Have you heard of our brand new Pokemon League? and our Champion Sun? I wanted you and three others to join me here in the Alola region and take on the challenge, but some of the Kahuna's are on vacation sadly )': So instead I'm inviting you four here to get one of your own alola region Pokemon and maybe take care of some trouble for me!

See you soon!
Professor Kukui​
Okay so after reading this intro, sorry if it was long for some of you (I wasn't long enough for me tbh) but, this is a template of how I want you to type your intros, or better than that who knows I'm pretty rusty.
Anyway...

Rules and Notes
1 _ You can start with no more then 5 Pokemon. You'll need that last spot for the Pokemon you'll choose when you get to Alola.
2 _ You don't have to make a character or have a character already in Alola you can come from anywhere.
3 _ No less then a paragraph for replies. Meaning you need 5 sentences or more. Try your best take your time it's not a race.
4 _ If we do start, everyone has 3 days to reply or we continue without you and you'll have to play catch up. (I understand it's about winter break for everyone so)
5 _ Follow RP Guidelines found here, Click for Official Rules
6 _ My old username on here was ItsSai if you remember me, then you know how I role on these things. (but I've changed a lot so)
7 _ You can have any team you want, you don't have to be a complete new starter etc. Also age doesn't matter.
8 _ You have to use the note from the disscusion (not from the roleplay) somewhere in your starting reply. You can alter the note as you please as long as it stays from Professor Kukui.
9 _ Have fun, this is my returning Roleplay. I've been off from some time now and I'm pretty rusty but things happen and I miss roleplaying on the site so! :blush:

10_ Only 4 People can join this Role play Including myself. (when I get back into roleplaying more, I'll add more)

My Character Bio
http://pokecharms.com/threads/mainstream-prp-character-bios.36/page-16#post-334924

Last edited:
I'm looking for my first role play and I'm very interested in yours. Would you allow me to join? This is what I have so far, I can make changes if you need me to.

The ship raced towards the coast. Gommbur grabbed the rail and inhaled a large breath of wonderful sea water. "I wonder what Crasher sensei would do if he was travelling with us?" He's got to be lonely all by himself at the Pastoria Gym. "Snor....", "Crobat!" Snorlax's large arms engulfed Gommbur in a bear hug. Crobat flew around the two frantically, hitting them both with it's wings. "Well let's hope the Alolan Wrestling League is ready for me, and hope the Alolan Island Challenge is ready for us!"

Name: Gommbur Steelheart aka Erupting Caldera
Hometown: Pastoria City

Pokemon:
Snorlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Known Moves:
Body Slam
Zen Headbutt
Thunderbolt
Brick Break

Crobat
Ability: Infiltrator
Known Moves:
Cross Poison
Aerial Ace
Shadow Ball

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
@MechaOgre As long as if you have a little more to add on yes, that is good so far. You'd also have to play catch up after Izzy replies.
@Victoria Rose That's no problem! You'll also have to play play catch up after Izzy and Mecha reply, if thats ok with you.

@MechaOgre As long as if you have a little more to add on yes, that is good so far. You'd also have to play catch up after Izzy replies.
@Victoria Rose That's no problem! You'll also have to play play catch up after Izzy and Mecha reply, if thats ok with you.

Thank you so much. I'm working on my reply right now, I just got home from work, I will have it up early afternoon tomorrow. I appreciate it very much Yonnie :)

That's up to you Yonnie, you're the Master Storyteller. I'm working on my next post now. It may be up later today. I'm watching the new Star Wars today and have a local Magic Tournament to play in as well lol. I'm writing on paper in between events :D

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
this took me to long to type, I scrapped it like.. 5 times,
also! Izzy just texted me and said she probably won't able to get on cause of visiting relatives so she said continue without her shell just leave the RP for now. :nom: