• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed When We Started (POKEMON RP POLLING AND OOC)

What scares you most?

• Spiders a/o Other Bugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightning & Thunder

• Snakes

• Nightmares (Slenderman, Freddy Fazbear, ect.)

• Large Animals

• Sharp Objects

• Small Spaces

• Germs & Sickness

• Holes

• Flying

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't planned my team, I just want all the Alolan pokemon and to IV/EV train my Rowlet until he's dead. I do know that in OR/AS, Raichu was the worst pokemon on my entire team and they were all the exact same level.

How long should I wait for the button-pressing event before moving on? I'm considering right now or tomorrow, but I want active people's opinions.

;n; my 3DS is back home while I'm at college, and I have no idea where it even is back there. Thankfully my bro is cool enough to do some snooping for me and mail it up, but til then I'm stuck waiting TT^TT

Do u guys think Oricorio has something to do with the island guardians? I mean Tapu koko and Oricorio Pom Pom style just looks the same also like Tapu Fene and Oricorio Sensu style.

Mmm I'm gonna skip the body part in Zander's post if that's okay, since they couldn't really make out their own body anyway. Believe me, though, just being alone is more than enough to freak him out pretty badly.