• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed When We Started (POKEMON RP POLLING AND OOC)

What scares you most?

• Spiders a/o Other Bugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightning & Thunder

• Snakes

• Nightmares (Slenderman, Freddy Fazbear, ect.)

• Large Animals

• Sharp Objects

• Small Spaces

• Germs & Sickness

• Holes

• Flying

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long Enduring Backstory (Don't have to read!)
In a world similar to Earth called Hon'esh, 50-1000 AD was the time where humans were Pokémon, each with their own unique moves and abilities. But they became sapient, aware of their own actions and by year 1008 AD, humans had become innovators and began catching other Pokémon to the point were they forgot who they truly were themselves.

Except for a few. A organization called The United came into being year 1050 AD, creating plans for the future and hypnotizing other members to join using Drowzees and Hypnos that they had been friends with for a while. They grew, and by 1900 AD they were big enough to take over the world with all their enslaved members. But world domination wasn't their plan.

Year 2000 AD, children were slowly being kidnapped by The United under such a low profile that the police force had tons of unsolved cases. By then, The United's goals had changed. At first, they were going to turn everybody into Pokémon and set them loose. However, they realized that if they were to do anything, it wouldn't hurt to experiment a little on some children, would it? So, they would find from lone children to dating teenagers to gangs that were put to sleep and then turned into Pokémon, to then be put in cages to later undergo simulations as if they had been caught.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, children are being stolen and turned into Pokemon.

RP THREAD HERE

Rules
  • Read the official Pokemon RPing rules.
  • Children can be age 6-17.
  • Ages 6-8 must be basic.
  • Ages 8-17 can be in their second form, such as Kirlia or Sylveon.
  • Children must be level 1-50
  • Please don't have a 6 year old level 50 or a 17 year old level 1: Be somewhat realistic
  • Your moveset does not have to be according to Bulbapedia!
  • No more 15 year olds...unless you can provide me a reason.
  • PLEASE, PLEASE be literate or otherwise notify me in the Other section, as I have little patience when posts have incomplete sentences and such.
  • Keep Shinies to the minimum and no Legendaries.
  • Starred sections of the form are optional. Stars look like this: *
  • Have a cookie for reading the rules, good job! Please place this cookie in the Other section.
Form (READ RULES FIRST)

Name:
*Nickname:
Moves: List four
Species:
*Personality:
*Backstory:
Shiny?: Y/N
Physical Appearance: This means scars, special coloring/markings, ect.
Other:

Current Forms:

Name: Melody
Moves: Sucker punch, Iron head, Play rough, Swords dance (Sorry if this set is too...competitive, I guess you could say.)
Species: Mawile
Level: 34
Personality: Sarcastic and fun loving, she loves pulling pranks, and bothering people. Will stand up for anyone, and wont go down without a fight.
Backstory: while growing up, she wasn't the most polite little girl. Melody would constantly talk back to her teachers, class mates, and parents. At the age of nine, her parents were divorced. She didn't know how to react to this. Melody had a hard time controlling herself, and took out her anger on a friend. After that, at eleven years old, her mother couldn't take it. She sent her over to her father, with her younger brother Eren, away in a different part of the region. She made new friends and adapted to her new area, yes, but that didn't help her temper.
Shiny: Yes (if you'd prefer it be normal, that's fine)
Physical appearance: Nothing much. A couple of bruises and scars.
Other: She has a necklace she had as a child holding a special gem/stone.

Name: Jav'n Redman
*Nickname: "J" or "Jav"
Moves: Flamethrower, Outrage, Crunch, and Double Kick
Species: Arcanine
Level: 46
*Personality: A father-like figure to the younger kids, and even a bit childish himself. Usually calm in tense situations.
*Backstory: Jav'n had a not-so-special life before being kidnapped. He had a loving girlfriend and great friends. His parents, however, were super strict. His childhood wasn't much of a childhood, which is why now he is a bit childish. He still loved his parents, of course, and wanted to be a good father himself when he grew up, hence his fatherly-like personality.
Shiny?: No
Physical Appearance: He has a scar running from right above his left eye all the way down, across it, down to the side of his muzzle. Because of the scar, he's also blind in his left eye, leaving his iris there white. His right eye is teal-ish. He has a pendant around his neck at all times, a gift from his girlfriend.

Name: Kathleen
Nickname: Lee
Moveset: bulldoze, razor leaf, take down, vine wip
Species: Skiddo
Level: 27
Backstory: Mostly lived on the streets since her parents died in a fire. She felt sad but not extremely since they were both criminals.
Shiny: no
Physical appearance: She has a scar on her leg from an accident.

Name: Kai
Moves: Water pulse, Cut, Freebles, Water Blade
Species: Frogadier (sorry if the name is typo)
Personality: Calm, Gentle. Sometimes serious, protects friends and others in need.
Backstory: When Kai was a little kid. His parents died from assassination. That's the reason why he's always so calm... to forget all sad memories. Which explains why he tears up when he's sad of feeling like he's about to die.
Shiny: No, But he is a little bit darker blue due to he almost got burned.
Physical appearance: He has a huge burnt mark on his leg and a black eye slowly healing every hour.
Other: He carries a special gemstone that increases his stats in battle and might sometimes change his appearance (heal him, Ash greninja kinda thing, Super light Blue with Sliver freebles etc.)

Name: Zander
Nickname: "Z" or "Zan"
Moves: Body Slam, Dragon Rush, Work Up, Dragon Pulse
Species: Deino
Level: 48
Personality: Zander is rather soft spoken, but is clearly rather kind and caring about others. They don't care to identify with a gender, but are understanding and gently corrective when someone doesn't know or understand. They're the type to help up someone when they've fallen, or buy a new ice cream for the crying child who dropped theirs. However, they're also the protective type who would put theirself in the way of danger to help others, even if they didn't really know them.
Backstory: Honestly, Zan was a fairly stereotypical high schooler outside of their gender identity. They did pretty well in classes, struggling with a few subjects, often going out on weekends with friends who had methods acquiring less than legal substances for persons their age, basically just cigarettes and booze though. They never got in serious trouble, and more often than not was there to make sure their friends were alright, often the willful designated driver. He was suppose to be out at one such party when he was taken.
Shiny?: N
Physical Appearance: He's pretty much your average Deino. Check out my icon ;3

Name: Sakiya
Moves: Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Future Sight
Species: Espeon
Physical Appearance: She has a long scar all throughout her chest area.
Other: *is eating other people's cookies at random*

Last edited:
Alright, this RP seems like fun!
Name: Melody
Moves: Sucker punch, Iron head, Play rough, Swords dance (Sorry if this set is too...competitive, I guess you could say.)
Species: Mawile
Personality: Sarcastic and fun loving, she loves pulling pranks, and bothering people. Will stand up for anyone, and wont go down without a fight.
Backstory: while growing up, she wasn't the most polite little girl. Melody would constantly talk back to her teachers, class mates, and parents. At the age of nine, her parents were divorced. She didn't know how to react to this. Melody had a hard time controlling herself, and took out her anger on a friend. After that, at eleven years old, her mother couldn't take it. She sent her over to her father, with her younger brother Eren, away in a different part of the region. She made new friends and adapted to her new area, yes, but that didn't help her temper.
Shiny: Yes (if you'd prefer it be normal, that's fine)
Physical appearance: Nothing much. A couple of bruises and scars.
Other: A cookie ^.^ and a necklace she had as a child holding a special gem/stone.

I'm looking forward to the RP!

Name: Jav'n Redman
*Nickname: "J" or "Jav"
Moves: Flamethrower, Outrage, Crunch, and Double Kick
Species: Arcanine
*Personality: A father-like figure to the younger kids, and even a bit childish himself. Usually calm in tense situations.
*Backstory: Jav'n had a not-so-special life before being kidnapped. He had a loving girlfriend and great friends. His parents, however, were super strict. His childhood wasn't much of a childhood, which is why now he is a bit childish. He still loved his parents, of course, and wanted to be a good father himself when he grew up, hence his fatherly-like personality.
Shiny?: No
Physical Appearance: He has a scar running from right above his left eye all the way down, across it, down to the side of his muzzle. Because of the scar, he's also blind in his left eye, leaving his iris there white. His right eye is teal-ish. He has a pendant around his neck at all times, a gift from his girlfriend.
Other: Cookies

@calebjoek @skymin015

What you have is great! I'll wait for one or two more people for the RP to start...but just curious, why are both 15 years old in your forms? Very suspicious....

EDIT: Ah, and wanted to note that sadly Melody probably won't be able to mega evolve until the end of the RP is near...sorry!

Last edited:
Name: Kathleen
Nickname: Lee
Moveset: bulldoze, razor leaf, take down, vine wip
Species: Skiddo
Level: 27
Backstory: Mostly lived on the streets since her parents died in a fire. She felt sad but not extremely since they were both criminals.
Shiny: no
Physical apperance: She has a scare on her leg from an accident.
Other: cookies ^-^

Name: Annie
Moves: Heal pulse, Hyper Voice, Helping hand, Draining kiss
Species: Audino
Level: 21
*Personality: Quiet, Selfless, Protects those in need
Physical Appearance: Nothing diffrent from a regular buneary.
Other: cookies

Last edited:
@Meepy I'm assuming they're just humans turned into Pokemon.
@Anchiale Glad to be in! Also, both our characters being 15 is merely coincidental. Unless you were joking. In that case, it's my secret plot to have my character start a harem.

Name: Kai
Moves: Water pulse, Cut, Freebles, Water Blade
Species: Frogadier (sorry if the name is typo)
Personality: Calm, Gentle. Sometimes serious, protects friends and others in need.
Backstory: When Kai was a little kid. His Parents died from Assassination. That's the reason why he's always so calm... to forget all sad memories. Which explains why he tears up when he's sad of feeling like he's about to die.
Shiny: No, But he is a little bit darker blue due to he almost got burned.
Physical appearence: He has a huge burnt mark on his leg and a black eye slowly healing every hour.
Other: Sitrius cookie (kinda works like a Sitrius berry) and he Carrys a special gemstone that increases his stats in battle and might sometimes change his appearance (heal him, Ash greninja kinda thing, Super light Blue with Sliver freebles etc.)

Will this work?

Name: Zander
Nickname: "Z" or "Zan"
Moves: Body Slam, Dragon Rush, Work Up, Dragon Pulse
Species: Deino
Level: 48
Personality: Zander is rather soft spoken, but is clearly rather kind and caring about others. They don't care to identify with a gender, but are understanding and gently corrective when someone doesn't know or understand. They're the type to help up someone when they've fallen, or buy a new ice cream for the crying child who dropped theirs. However, they're also the protective type who would put theirself in the way of danger to help others, even if they didn't really know them.
Backstory: Honestly, Zan was a fairly stereotypical highschooler outside of their gender identity. They did pretty well in classes, struggling with a few subjects, often going out on weekends with friends who had methods acquiring less than legal substances for persons their age, basically just cigarettes and booze though. They never got in serious trouble, and more often than not was there to make sure their friends were alright, often the willful designated driver. He was suppose to be out at one such party when he was taken.
Physical Appearance: He's pretty much your average Deino. Check out my icon ;3
Other: *brushes cookie crumbs into a neat pile in this section*

@Meepy
They're just turned into pokemon, not gjinkas. Also, I see you missed something when reading through the thread, please go back and check to see the rules since sadly, I cannot accept you into the RP until you do. Aside from that, everything looks fine!

@Evenir @Riolu and Zorua @Shadowgirl1234

Your forms seem alright! I'm going to start the RP thread, feel free to jump in whenever you want.

....wait! Shoot, I almost forgot my own form.

Name: Sakiya
Moves: Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Future Sight
Species: Espeon
Physical Appearance: She has a long scar all throughout her chest area.
Other: *is eating other people's cookies at random*

Last edited:
Form (READ RULES FIRST)

Name:steven
*Nickname:stevey
Moves: flame thrower,cut,heat wave,slash
Species:charmelone
Level:28
*Personality:nice and care for all other people and Pokémon
*Backstory:Steven was on his way to school when he was kidnapped and turned into a Pokémon
Shiny?: Yes
Physical Appearance: been the colour black scince he became a Pokémon
Other:Cookies

@calebjoek @skymin015

What you have is great! I'll wait for one or two more people for the RP to start...but just curious, why are both 15 years old in your forms? Very suspicious....

EDIT: Ah, and wanted to note that sadly Melody probably won't be able to mega evolve until the end of the RP is near...sorry!
It's fine that she can't mega evolve yet! Thanks for letting me join ^.^

Name: Toto
*Nickname: T.T.
Moves: Razor shell, Water Gun, Tackle, Water Sport
Spieces: Oshawott
Level: 17
*Backstory: When T.T. was being turned into a pokemon, something went wrong, and he can't evolve, but he was sucsefully turned into a pokemon.
Shiny?: Yes
Apperence (Phisycal): A regular Oshawott
Other: Oran Cookie (Works like Oran berries).

This okay?

Last edited:
hey, i just wanted to let you know Anchiale, that i did post, and im waiting for other people to answer. My post may have been deleted, but my character, T.T., did choose. He chose, at random, Blue.

Ah, my mistake. I remember registering it, at least. Sorry if anyone else gets falsely called out, I'm playing Sun & Moon while doing a second long skim through the thread...making it hard to actually have reasonable posts. Sorry!

I was planning on last night but as I left on a small hour long trip, SOMEBODY *glances at brother* messed up my device and so I had to get it early in the morning.

It was disappointing, thankfully my parents hadn't been on such good terms with my brother anyways so neither of us got to play. I usually buy my own games, but my parents have to buy my brother's, so they just suspended him from play while I sat silently weeping. :(

So basically I just finished beating up Team Skull near the Berry Fields because of my younger brother.

Also, tip for those who haven't faced the first Kahuna yet, he uses Fighting types. His team consists of a Mankey, Makuhita and Crabrawler. All of them are pure Fighting types, so I recommend catching an Oricorio.

I considered getting one, but I already have my Sun team planned out. Only two Pokemon I'm missing now is my Alolan Vulpix and my Ash-Greninja