• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

When Bad Turns to Worse

I neED TO STOP HAVING IDEAS. I hope all these RPs I'm part of won't be too much for me...

Anyway, here's my fourth RP idea! Yaaay!

It's been a while since I've seen anything closely related to a Pokemon school. No, not a Trainer school, and not a school just for Eeveelutions, but a school for all Pokemon. With this in mind, I had an idea:

A Pokemon school.

...What did you expect, huh?

Anyway, this'll be a school for all Pokemon to attend, learn, and maybe even evolve. We'll all have the same schedule so we're not all bored and lonely and making way-too-many characters to replace each other within each class, y'know? Everything goes smoothly, probably for the first week or so, until...

...A student is found dead.

Yep! An RP like this! You'll be a Pokemon that attends a school where a mass-murderer is doing his dirty work. Some of the students may decide to investigate the incident, to try to figure out who the killer is. Said killer could either be a student at the school, a staff member, or some outside force.

Of course, no good RP is without some rules!

1: Make sure you follow all the site RP rules. This shouldn't have to be said.
2: Please don't be a legendary. Not only is this stated in the RP rules, it's kinda a no-brainer.
3: Try not to be the same Pokemon as someone else, or the same type. Now, I don't mean if one person's an electric-type, all electric-types are off limits. That's stupid. I mean if someone is, say, an Umbreon, please don't also be an Umbreon, or any of the Eeveelutions, for that matter. There are so many different Pokemon you can choose from! Please be creative!
4: No excessive gore, please, if you're the killer.
5: Have fun! I know this sounds kinda weird in an RP thread that involves murder, but it should still be said.

If ya wanna join, go ahead and fill out this form here:

Name:
Pokemon:

After that, you're in! I will start the RP thread when I can, since doing so on a phone is a royal pain in the

If you want to know, here's a bit about my character:

Name: Cameo
Pokemon: Arcanine
Accessories: Wears a blue zip-up hoodie that's always unzipped and black sneakers on her hind feet. Hair's usually pretty messy. There's a look to it that makes it obvious that it was attempted to be tamed, but it did not work.

As always, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask me below! I'll happily help you out, 'kay? :D

Last edited:
And I keep joining all those roleplays. Eh, most of the other ones I'm in are gonna crash soon, so why not?

Name: Cornea
Pokemon: Golett
Accessories: Black headphones, normally around his neck

And some of those RPs you're in are mine. I'm trying to keep them alive, but it's tricky to do, especially with the limited amount of computer time I have nowadays. I'm rambling.

You're in! xD

WHY? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GOOD RPS? I should stop joining RPs...

... But I gotta! XD

Name: Faraday
Pokemon: Luxio
Accessories: Faraday has a copper coated industrial piercing in his right ear, which improves his conductivity with his electric attacks. It also, however, lowers his control over the electricity, but Faraday considers this a somewhat fair trade-off.

How's this? (I have to chill with the amount of RPs I join, but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up XD)

Honestly, I really need to stop joining (and making) RPs, too. It's starting to be a bit much, but I don't wanna see these ideas go to waste without some contribution by me! :p

You're in, of course!

I dunno when I'll be making the IC thread, though. I'll probably wait for a couple more people to join. Makes sense, right?

Name: Magestile/Magestill
Pokemon: Sylveon
Accessories: She has a long, hot pink lace dress with kawaii little Pusheen shoes. Her earrings are flowers, she likes to play with them sometimes.

I hope this is good!

I think I'm joining too many RPs, but they're all so good ideas, I can't help myself!

Name: Gartha
Pokemon: Gothorita
Accessories: Gartha has a white bracelet on both of her hands/arms.

Name: Tia
Pokemon: Pikachu
Accessories: Maroon bracelet on her left arm and a scarlet bandanna around her neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ash
Pokemon: Ninetales
Apperence: Ash wears a Scarlet bandada around her neck and she wears a bow in her far right tail.

Honestly, everyone having the same schedule would just make everything easier, so we're all not creating unwanted and unneeded NPCs. But, I guess, if someone wants to be in a different class or three, they can go right ahead.

No need to rush into it! I'll probably just end up getting an "I told you so!" after saying this, so... I dunno. I'm tired. xD

Name: Saba
Pokemon: Gible
Accessories: He has a deep vertical scar on his dorsal fin. He wears a black hoodie and jeans. He always has a red bracelet on his right wrist.

Sorry I'm late!!