• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What's your main phrase?

I meow often... yeah...

oh and I say "psyayay....duck!" in a psyduck-like voice sometimes in a while too.

Context wise its just when im at home with my BF, random brainfarts and such.

Things I usually say are:

duuuude (don't know why, just started saying it a few months ago)

foe-shizzle (sounds wierd, thats why I say it)

awwww crap (I've said that ever since I learned what crap was)

Oh, this thread just has my name on it XD...where do I start ^_^

"*Aura Sphere of Pwnage*"...usually when I close a thread...
"*boot to the head*"...got it from a vid my friend showed me (Phoenix Wright Boot to the Head...a hilarious spoof)
"OH MY GAWD!!! YOU'RE COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!"...XD...a friend of mine is waiting for me to successfully use this one...it's funnier if you just randomly interrupt someone with it...
"Harro?"...a friend of mine always picks up the phone and says it...I just started using it ^_^

I'll post more as I come up with 'em...

I am guilty of adding 'age' at the end of my words, like "Wooo! Coolage!" or (after watching the poor soldiers in 'Day After Tomorrow' get frozen solid), "Wooo! Frostage!". Also things like 'Softage', 'Buggarage', 'Hotage' and other things like that come into it. I get quite a few odd looks when talking to people who don't knbow about the 'age'.

Also, when I am trying to get past someone and want to be moderately polite, I start something akin to verbal diarrhea, saying things like, "Woop. 'scuse. Pardon. Meep, meep. Outta tha way. Chair/Basket/Cannon coming thorough. Exequeet plz (meant to be Excuse Me Please)." and so forth.

And since I try not to swear that often, I've taken to doing what Elliot from 'Scrubs' does with her "Frick! Frick, frick, frick......FRICK!!"

And not to mention the ever classical phrase of Shikamaru from 'Naruto' "Tch, troublesome..."​

my phrases I use alot are:

1. Dude
2. Calm
3. Your out of it arn't you?
4. Why me?

ya I'm sorry its not as interesting as the rest of you :'(

ya I'm sorry its not as interesting as the rest of you :'(

It's okay...not everyone can be as awesome as us...kidding, kidding...oh, it was so open...

Anyway, to contribute to the topic...
"OMG NO WAI!!!" Only on forums...that's when it works best...
"Click mah sig!!!" Once again, it only works on forums...I know it isn't funny, but it's my location on just about every forum I've joined XD...

In real Life lately I've taking to adding "SMURF!" or "Papa Smurf!" to the end of most of my statements... Or just Randomly. XD

I blame Survivor because there was this player who's nickname was papa Smurf. >>

Something else I like to say is "Fire and forget." The phrase's proper meaning refers to smart bombs that are programmed to home in on targets that may not be within the launcher's line of sight. I use it to refer to something, usually a form of attack, that you can just fire off without effort. Like magic spells or jutsus in Naruto. Often such things require some sort of ritual if you're being realistic, but the "Fire and forget" approach is to just throw a fireball or something with little more than a "Kamehameha."

"i'm not stupid! i just think less then others!"

"before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. that way when you critisize them, your a mile away and you have their shoes."

or myabe my first word:

"no pwoblem"

T

TrainerJimmy

"lolwut"
"NO U"
"Now this is a story all about how.."
"WHEN I WAS"
"dude what are you talking about"
"why am i here right now"
"i think im in the wrong class"

SON OF A VEEEECH-like I'm an angry German
Holy Banana Boats!-suprised
Chuckie Cheeses! Where a kid can be a kid!-... self explanitory
Ummm...thanks for the offer, but I'd rather not.-when I don't wanna do something
It's your friendly neighborhood dipshit! XD-when I'm talking to people I don't like
No need to be Pissy...-when someones....pissy. :/

Well, I certainly like using parentheses when I type! (Does that count?)

...Anyway, the phrases I use a lot are the following:

"What!?"
"Aw nuts..."
"Awesome!"
"Dude, [Insert... um, words maybe? I don't know...]"
"Interesting..."

I'm sure I say a multitude of other things quite frequently, but I just chose the most common ones.

I've been saying lots of different things lately. Here are a couple:

"BOB SAGGET!!!!" (Instead of "God dammit!")
" 'Da freak?!"- (instead of "What the fuck?!")
"A vaccum cleaner?"---(when someone asks me "You know what sucks?")

Favorite phrases, eh?

"Aye aye, cap'm."
"AAAAWW, snacks on a stick."
"GLANDROP!"
- This one is said when you walk up to someone in the hall who is walking in the opposite direction. Then you awkwardly go in the same direction to try to get around one another, right? Well, shout GLANDROP when that happens, and then walk by them when they're busy figuring out what the cock you just said.
"What the cock?"
"What is your MAJOR malfunction, numbnuts?"
- Lifted from Full Metal Jacket.
"I'm like a walking "dumber moment", at your service."

Good to be back.

Since Ruko will know this quite well, he can back this up.

My phrase I'm using most is now 'Hmmmmm' That phrase and 'Meh' along with 'ish' and 'Heh'

My fave phrases to use in the Chat now. Mostly cause I'm almost always indecisive about stuff, like usual.

1. Having fun?
2. I need sleep. (I'm a very sleep-deprived person. Often said on Monday mornings.)
3. Two and two make five. (Orwellian reference.)
4. Sure. Let's go with that.

At school, my main phrases include;

"Your mom __________"

Or even

"Thats what she said"

Yes I know they are bad, but I put them in just at the right time.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Well, lately at school I've been squealing a lot and saying "igado!" (pronounced ee-ga-doe) in a high-pitched voice every time someone pokes me or tries to(I'm very ticklish), something surprises me, or just for the heck of breaking the awkward 5 second silence. I shout it out all the time in history class, just because my friend who sits behind me loves poking me in the back with her pen. Never got in trouble, though.

I also say "I'm gonna die!" or some sort of variation of it every time I know that there's a test, quiz, or homework due that I didn't finish. Or something major that's supposed to happen. Basically, I say it every day.

Some other things I say nowadays? "OhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygoshOhmygosh....." "SorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorrySorry"..... yeah, you should probably know when I use those.

during an awkward silence, I say: awkward turtle, he will swim on...I usually say that slowly so that it has more of an effect...I also do the *awkward turtle* thing with my hands when saying it

"Reshpeckobiggle!!!"- (I stole that from the 6th Narnia book...a Marsh-wiggle named Puddleglum gets drunk from some drink that a giant gives him) I say it to freak people out...or when I'm playing as Drunken Lee on Ultimate Ninja 3 (I usually add fake hiccups and belches to make it sound like I'm drunk)

I make some words like "Nirus" or "Boiong", or I use the 70's slang like "Gnarly" or "Nitrous".

I also taken aliking to Bloody Hell. ;D