1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your Brain Age?

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by Linkachu, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Brain Age for DS has taught me a very valuble lesson...

My brain is lazy! :p

After playing the demo version earlier that week, I bought the game on Tuesday and tried out the Brain Age testing... only to get 43 years old ;__;

I've tried it twice since. Second time was 38, but on my third try I was able to knock it down to 31. Haven't played the game in a few days now, but I plan to take the test again today. Crossing my fingers that I'll finally knock my rating down below 30 into the 20s ^^;

So, anyone else tried it out yet? The demo version only gives you a range, but the game will narrow it down to a number.

2. My Brain Age progression is currently sitting at 30, up from an original 47. I did achieve a 22 on my first day, but that was after the initial start-up Brain Age Check, so it didn't count. X_X

So far I've checked my age and performed all my training every day, and I don't plan to give up anytime soon. The 100+ Sudoku puzzles give my something fun to do before I go to bed, too.

3. Prof. Cinders

Prof. Cinders Mathemagician

*is suddenly paying a lot more attention after the mention of Sudoku* I must find this game! And buy a DS!

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    I plan to preform all the training tests + Age test each day, too - and I was going steady at it at first - but I didn't have time to sit down and play over the last two days (way too busy with life stuff). I did do everything today, though... My age didn't improve. It actually got worse by a year. I knew I shouldn't have taken the test when feeling kinda crappy >.>

Haven't actually taken to Sudoku that much. I've completed one game of it and am in the process of another (had to save during it) but I enjoy the other functions of Brain Age more. It's still a fun extra to have, though.

5. w00t! Achieved a 22 today. ;D

6. NonAnalogue

Friend Code:
    5026-4426-1745
    I got a 38. >_> Whoo.

7. 79! AAAH!

Wait...the doc seems to have made some slight miscalculations...26. *whew*

8. NonAnalogue

Friend Code:
    5026-4426-1745
    I got it down to 36 this morning. Whoo?

9. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    HAH!

I've been too busy to play the game lately, but I picked it up yesterday and managed to get 28 yrs. Wiiii! ^^

Still 7 years off, but I'll get there. Somehow :p