• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS What's Your 3 Favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Time to show all other people what's our three favorite pokemon... not in the pokemon games... not a trained pokemon... Your three favorite pokemon!

Personally I like Pikachu; it's my favorite pokemon cuz he is strong, fast and cool.

My second Favorite pokemon is Lukario; i like Lukario cuz it has it's oun movie and... i don't understand why Lukario is not a legendary pokemon...

Anyway... my Third favorite pokemon is Arceus!!! XD... im kidding... my third favorite pokemon is Charizard... well Black Charizard it's one of the best pokemon that i has seen so i like it so mutch!

Now... you have to tell me what's your three favorite pokemon!
;)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Siiiiiiiiigh.

Okay. ONE, We already HAVE a favorite PokéMon thread, in the forum it's SUPPOSED to be in, aka General PokéMon discussion.

So, not only this is posted in the wrong place, it's entirely redundant.

Clearly someone didn't read the -eff-ing rules. OR the board descriptions.

Excuse me as I lock this and cart you off to the Realm until you learn to exercise your brain prior to posting.

And ditch the colored text. No one appreciates that. NO ONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.