• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What would you be in the Pokemon World?

Ranger, definetly. While I enjoy the Pokemon games, something doesn't seem right about klepto 10-year-olds who steal animals from their natural habitats. I like the ranger concept more than this.

I would most likely be a Coordinator. Not just because of the contests, but also because of the friendly competition. It's not as heated as a battle, but it's just as fun. ;)

A Pokemon trainer, I've always been adventurous and even with leaving home so soon. I would not give up on being a trainer so easily. Even with all the competition I probably wouldn't aim to be the best, but I would enjoy the sport of it all.

i must admid, there aren't much people wanting to be a ranger but i like to travel
and i hate choosing...
when i learned being a pokemon ranger i liked it alot and i had never to choose in the hole game!!!
exept who to release...
so i'd be a pokemon ranger

I'd be a mix of Trainer, Breeder, and possibly a Researcher.

I'd want to travel and go places with my Pokemon team, but I'd want to take care of them first and foremost, so Breeder is probably most like me.

In later years I'd want to study the Pokemon Myths, sort of like Cynthia, I guess.

I'd probably be 20% breeder, 60% coordinator, and 20% Ranger.

I love all the sparkles and stuff in performing, as it looks very pretty, and doing it with a pokemon would be wonderful in my opinion. Plus, I get to wear a pretty outfit, which would be fun in my opinion, and the ribbons look soooo pretty.

As for the breeding part, I'd rather not stay at some place constantly breeding eggs. Truth be told, I'd probably, like, set up a little place, check up on it occasionally, and grab some eggs. Then I'd go and randomly give them out to people and leave eggs on people's doorstep at night, which is kind of creepy. Either that or I would make, like, something not complex egg dispenser that doesn't let eggs hatch inside it. Like, halt their growth and stuff. Then again, those ideas are rather creepy. Blech.

I do like the idea of being a ranger, but not the capture beyblade thing. I just wonder how the heck do they get home. I probably would like to ranger in the Safari Zones/Marsh, as coincidentally, all my favorites are there. I'd just like to make sure people don't blind the pokemon with mud or give them a rock related concussion, which is rather rude, in my opinion. I suppose I would stop the pokemon from hurting the trainers as well, but only if I'm sure it's fatal. I mean, they have pokemon, right?

i will be a pokemon trainer of course
traveling traveling going and leaving yeah thats me

or pokemon ranger (50% ranger 50% trainer)
helping pokemon is fun too
raaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
i CANT CHOOSE!!!

I would like to be s Pokemon trainer and a researcher because I would love to be able to train and then after my training i would relax and sketch some Pokemon that's how i would gather information i jut love to draw and train so doing both of those would be like...Intense!

I would be a Pokemon trainer because it seems really fun and exciting. I would love to train everyday to try to beat all the gym leaders and then be the champion. I wouldn't mind being a ranger though because you can travel a whole lot too and you don't have to choose a specific party(excluding your partner).

Hmm... well, I'd love to be all of them like I am in the video games. But if I had to chose, I'd pick a breeder. I love breeding to try and get that perfect Pokemon. But... breeding Pokemon and then putting them in contests... would I be a Coordinator or a Breeder? The choice is impossible. I would have to be both. :3

For me it's either a Pokemon Trainer or a Pokemon Ranger. Reasons why:

-Trainer: Travel around the world catching/befriending Pokemon and possibly becoming the best, not to mention travel companions and making new friends.

-Ranger: Overall rangers seem cool to me, saving Pokemon can be fun and you can meet a lot by doing missions, plus one reliable partner Pokemon.
As well as the possibility of becoming a top ranger and taking on top secret missions that involve legendary Pokemon and the sort.

Both are pretty epic jobs/classes for me, I'd gladly be either one of them! 8D

I would be a Pokemon Trainer since I love competition and the training, but I would also be a Pokemon watcher on the sides for a hobby since I also love to draw and observe life. I also love to explore, so either trainer, watcher or both would get me around from place to place.

Pokemon Trainer, Pokemon Breeder, and Pokemon Coordinator.

Trainer: Pokemon are great companions. And I'd be able to meet new friends and travel the world.

Breeder: I'd be able to care for Pokemon, still meet friends, and have a few battles every once in a while.

Coordinator: I love contests. I'm good at them, and again the friends you'd make and also the joy your Pokemon and you would go through.

I'd probably be a trainer first, then work my way up to be a frontier brain!
Being a Frontier brain would be easier than being a gym leader, because you'd only have to battle people who had won a lot of consecutive battles.

Hmm... Probably a Ranger seeing as They seem to be happy and dont need to use Pokemon in battles. Plus, I dont like the idea of catching pokemon in Pokeballs and having to keep them in there for SOOO long, when if your a ranger, you can just release them. My partner would probably be either a Scizor or a Dragonair, just coz their cool

I would be one of the bosses in Team Nuts who are trying to get the mystery Pokémons Xznosis and Cylich before Team Team finds them! ;D

( These Teams are Real)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be a trainer the thought of traveling with a few friends and going on a adventure with a cute but strong little creature, training as we go and beat gym leaders of all kinds, I wish I could go and be a trainer right now, But that is my opinion.. :-\

I myself would be a Frontier Brain. My facility would be a six-floor building with a seventh that looks destroyed, but is where I reside waiting for my challenger. The other floors have a trainer with a Ditto.

Trainer. Hands down.

My second choice would be Coordinator, because making moves look pretty sounds kind of fun. But in the end, I like my moves to be powerful. *And yes, I know it's possible to make them both, but honestly, I probably wouldn't have that type of patience*

Anyway, I'd leave after high school. That way, I'd at least be able to sustain myself. I'd travel around a lot, but I'd probably end up settling down in one of my favorite cities. I wouldn't do the League challenge, because I kind of like being in one place for a while. I'd just have a strong team that would protect me if needed.

C

Celadon

I would like to be a Pokemon Coordinator in the Pokemon World. I always liked the way the pokemon contests were shown in the Anime, and really liked to see all of the contest episodes. I also really like participating in contests in the games.

Plus, it would be fun to groom our own pokemon, and to teach them how to make their attacks look more presentable.

Partly inspired by the ideal career thread, and partly by the new Ranger game, I was just wondering what people here would be if they lived in the Pokemon world. Would you be involved with Pokemon, or would you be a regular citizen, who maybe has a good old Pokemon companion? Here are the ones I picked out, though if you think of another job you'd like to do then say so ^^

Pokemon Trainer

At first I thought, well, I'd obviously love to be a trainer, with my loyal team of Pokemon. But then I thought about it and I doubt I would have been ready to leave home so young. Nor would I have wanted to really. I guess it would be something to consider later in life, say the age I am now, but not at the standard time. Now I'd happily go forth to conquer all foes with my trusty (and powerful) Manectric by my side ^^

Pokemon Ranger

I'd love the idea of helping Pokemon, but I don't think it would be the job for me. Operator and mechanic would be a certain 'no', purely because I have no interest in them. Telling other people Pokemon are in trouble, but doing nothing about it myself and just sitting there hoping for the best is not my idea of a happy, stress-free career.

Pokemon Researcher

Would be interesting, although I doubt I have the mind for this line of work. My attention span would let me down... so would my memory. I have the name for it though, even if it is my first. Take the 'e' off my name, Ferne, and you get Fern, which is a plant, and a species of tree. Prof. Fern has a certain ring ^^

Pokemon Breeder

I'd love to do this, but I'd never be able to give my Pokemon away or anything. I'd be overrun within the year XD
I'd love the idea of raising Pokemon for the joy of raising them, and helping Pokemon.

Pokemon Coordinator

A professional Coordinator wouldn't be the job for me. I'm just not that way inclined. I'd rather battle or breed Pokemon, than dress them up/use them for show.

Other Jobs (Pokemon Related)

I'm counting Police, Pokemon center and other little jobs. I wouldn't be any of these, unless instead of a Growlithe I could have a Manectric... or Electrike, I'm not picky XD

Other Jobs (Non-Pokemon related)

The jobs that make the world go round. I'd want to be involved with Pokemon, so I'd happily be in a usual job, so long as that trusty Manectric was by my side...

So, I'm going to go with Pokemon Breeder. I'd love helping to keep Pokemon healthy and like with Vulpix, I could still have a few good battles every now and then. So, what would you be?

EDIT: I suddenly had a feeling this had been done before. If it has please let me know ^^;
I would so be a pokemon trainer because then i'd be able to battle, get gym badges and take on the elite 4 and gloat saying ha i just kicked Cythias ass! ;D

S

sheesheesh

In the Pokemon world, Coordinator is my best bet until I'm out of middle school. Then I would start traveling around the world training Pokemon, somehow ending up training Dark types. Then I'd settle somewhere and build a town (probably between Veilstone and Pastoria) with me leading the gym. After a while, I'd get sick of having to battle weak children who think they can defeat me, so I would join the Elite Four. Cynthia would then kick Aaron out, replacing him with me. After that, nobody would ever end up meeting Cynthia or even Lucian, so I would then retire, giving Aaron his job back...

Well that would be my autobiography in the Pokemon world. Only, ^ is in hypothetical form.

Partly inspired by the ideal career thread, and partly by the new Ranger game, I was just wondering what people here would be if they lived in the Pokemon world. Would you be involved with Pokemon, or would you be a regular citizen, who maybe has a good old Pokemon companion? Here are the ones I picked out, though if you think of another job you'd like to do then say so ^^

Pokemon Trainer

At first I thought, well, I'd obviously love to be a trainer, with my loyal team of Pokemon. But then I thought about it and I doubt I would have been ready to leave home so young. Nor would I have wanted to really. I guess it would be something to consider later in life, say the age I am now, but not at the standard time. Now I'd happily go forth to conquer all foes with my trusty (and powerful) Manectric by my side ^^

Pokemon Ranger

I'd love the idea of helping Pokemon, but I don't think it would be the job for me. Operator and mechanic would be a certain 'no', purely because I have no interest in them. Telling other people Pokemon are in trouble, but doing nothing about it myself and just sitting there hoping for the best is not my idea of a happy, stress-free career.

Pokemon Researcher

Would be interesting, although I doubt I have the mind for this line of work. My attention span would let me down... so would my memory. I have the name for it though, even if it is my first. Take the 'e' off my name, Ferne, and you get Fern, which is a plant, and a species of tree. Prof. Fern has a certain ring ^^

Pokemon Breeder

I'd love to do this, but I'd never be able to give my Pokemon away or anything. I'd be overrun within the year XD
I'd love the idea of raising Pokemon for the joy of raising them, and helping Pokemon.

Pokemon Coordinator

A professional Coordinator wouldn't be the job for me. I'm just not that way inclined. I'd rather battle or breed Pokemon, than dress them up/use them for show.

Other Jobs (Pokemon Related)

I'm counting Police, Pokemon center and other little jobs. I wouldn't be any of these, unless instead of a Growlithe I could have a Manectric... or Electrike, I'm not picky XD

Other Jobs (Non-Pokemon related)

The jobs that make the world go round. I'd want to be involved with Pokemon, so I'd happily be in a usual job, so long as that trusty Manectric was by my side...

So, I'm going to go with Pokemon Breeder. I'd love helping to keep Pokemon healthy and like with Vulpix, I could still have a few good battles every now and then. So, what would you be?

EDIT: I suddenly had a feeling this had been done before. If it has please let me know ^^;

I'd be stuck between a three things, actually:

Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Breeder
Pokemon Researcher

While being a Trainer would be amazing - Getting to travel the world, meet different people and pokemon, battling, and overall getting a very broad view of ones surroundings - I wouldn't think it'd be wise to just set out at ten. Fifteen would be a good age for trainers to start, I think. They'd know a lot more, and would be plenty more capable in training or any other pursuit.

Ah, the Breeding. This would also be an interesting one. Raising and hatching eggs (Eevees and Dragons would be my favorites. ^_^ ) would always be good. Like with real life animals, each one would have their own unique personality and quirks. I'd be up to my eyes in babies because I couldn't get rid of them, XD.

And the Researching. Not only would this prove a valuable asset for both Breeding and Training, it would be a good subject to pursue before setting out as well as while on the journey or afterwords.

Overall, I'd be inclined to do all three at some point or another. ^_^

More than anything, I'd definitely be a Pokemon Stylist/Coordinator. I can totally see myself designing matching outfits for Pokemon and their Trainers or coming up with some sort of uber neat contest move or combination. I'd probably be awful in battling too, so I'm better off training Pokemon for the beauty of their attacks.

I'd be more along the lines of a Pokemon Trainer/Ranger. Why both? Easy, I'd be that one Trainer that will literally run head on into danger just to save a pokemon. I'm nuts and would probably infultrate the Team Rocket lab, see a shiny red button, press it and make the entire lab blow up. "Thank you for pressing the self-destruct button, you have 10 seconds to run like h*ll," yup thats me. The funny part is, the pokemon explosions dont ever really kill anyone, so basically im safe from death. I'll be in pain, yeah, but i wont die at least ^^;;

I got off topic.....Where was i? Oh yeah. So basically the Pokemon Trainer/Ranger would fit me just fine. Sure i'd blow stuff up, but thats the fun part. XD

I would have to go with being a trainer/researcher. I could still indulge in the wonders of Pokemon battling, but I could also own all different kinds of Pokemon and study them. That would be awesome. ;D

Breeder. I couldn't think of a better job. With an occasional battle every now and then. In my ranch, I'd have like twenty of each in the eeveelution family. And then, twenty of each of the Dragonite family. :)