• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Type Are You?

What Type Are you and Kind of Personality do you Have?

• Ice-You are sort of cold, and you don't really care what anyone else has to say, you are just your o

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Dragon-You are difficult to tame and you are rather carefree and tough

• Fighting-You are a tough brute, right in the middle, not letting anyone take your place in this worl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steel-You are metal and everything that someone says to you just pings off and is grinded to dust

• Poison-You think of yourself as slimy and slippery, as if you are on top of the world

• Ground-You can never be shaken up by what you hear or are inflicted

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Rock-You have a stone-hard attitude and you won't let other people give you grief

• Normal-You aren't very different, aren't really the same as everyone else. You are just normal

• Ghost-You feel like you're invisible to others and you want to make yourself known

• Bug-You're crawling all over the place, searching for somewhere to go...

• Flying-You have a carefree and gentle spirit

• Fire-You have a burning ambition to get what you want in life

• Water-You flow as if nothing can hurt you, and you go with life where it takes you

• Grass-You are rather stuck in place, waiting for life to uproot you take you to a new venuee

• Electric-You are incredibly fast and are an amazing, quick thinker

• Psychic-You have a rather intellectual mind and are very intricate in design

• Dark-You prefer to be left alone, but are mostly out there in thoughts

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Ice-You are sort of cold, and you don't really care what anyone else has to say, you are just your o

• Dragon-You are difficult to tame and you are rather carefree and tough

• Fighting-You are a tough brute, right in the middle, not letting anyone take your place in this worl

• Steel-You are metal and everything that someone says to you just pings off and is grinded to dust

• Poison-You think of yourself as slimy and slippery, as if you are on top of the world

• Ground-You can never be shaken up by what you hear or are inflicted

• Rock-You have a stone-hard attitude and you won't let other people give you grief

• Normal-You aren't very different, aren't really the same as everyone else. You are just normal

• Ghost-You feel like you're invisible to others and you want to make yourself known

• Bug-You're crawling all over the place, searching for somewhere to go...

• Flying-You have a carefree and gentle spirit

• Fire-You have a burning ambition to get what you want in life

• Water-You flow as if nothing can hurt you, and you go with life where it takes you

• Grass-You are rather stuck in place, waiting for life to uproot you take you to a new venuee

• Electric-You are incredibly fast and are an amazing, quick thinker

• Psychic-You have a rather intellectual mind and are very intricate in design

• Dark-You prefer to be left alone, but are mostly out there in thoughts

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
4 types make me up, Psychic, Electric, Water, and Fire.
So if we're combining types I'd have to choose in between of those 4.
But really each one of those 4 make me up, I can't settle on one or two of them because the other two also describe me very well.

Hmm... If I had to choose, a dual Water/Ice. Though Electric & Psychic suits me well too, since I am much smarter than
your average kid. And like kendpeanut said about himself, I can't run fast, but I think fast, too~

A

Anonymous

ElectricGymleaderAutumn said:
I know I am Electric I knew it ever sience Pokemon came out *Pokes username*

Me too! Electric Pokémon are the cutest of all of them! ;D ;D ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Dragon/Flying type. I love to daydream and I am an overall Dragon type because I am very difficult to tame and befriend. 1 slipup and I hate you. I am very carefree, though.

I'm definitely a Ghost/Dragon type. They're not my favorite types, but oh well...

I seem to be ignored by others, and am constantly trying to make myself known, but without success. I am not popular at all at school, but somehow I feel like I was made to be in this position. I don't like this position, but at least it fits me.

Now this position doesn't fit me that much but meh, what the heck. I am very difficult to befriend and people often give me that "OMG look at dat n00b who is he nyway?/?!1?!" (grrr, text language....) However, like dragon types, I am a very great person to be friends with in the end. It might have been hard to make friends with me (mostly because if you make one little slip-up, I have to push back the unbelievable urge to rip your head off your shoulders), but it's worth it in the end. Until I make a slip-up, at least...

Blah blah blah, depression, angst, whining, etc.

I'm probably a Psychic-type. I am very smart (apologies if this sounds arrogant), and I also know exactly what to say to make others really happy--or angry. This can be used to my advantage. Fufufufufufu...

I'm more of a grass type...who just remain in one place and rely on sun to photosynthesize me...but unlike other types,we're gentle and peaceful,avoiding any conflicts as much as possible..

Attachments

• cacnea.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Carnivine.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 211
  • hoppip.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 206
  • tangela.gif
    81.5 KB · Views: 233
I'm a mix of ice and dragon. I have a natural tendency to push people away, and I don't really care what others think of me. I say I'm a dragon because I am very free spirited. Weird combo, I know.

Can I be of more than one type? Because I think these all fit with me:

Fire-You have a burning ambition to get what you want in life

Psychic-You have a rather intellectual mind and are very intricate in design

Dragon-You are difficult to tame and you are rather carefree and tough

Ice-You are sort of cold, and you don't really care what anyone else has to say, you are just your own person

Well I don't know about you but I think I am Dragon with Dark cause sometimes I want to be left alone and I am REALLY carefree I say "I can care less." a lot

what are you?

I would be a Fire/Dragon type. I have a blazing ambition to accomplish my dreams, and am, more often than not, carefree and stubborn in a positive sense. I won't budge on positive beliefs such as, "Help out if help is needed," "Kindness pays," or "Diversity is only human, so don't hate for an opinion." I let no one stand in my way when it comes to my aspirations either. But, I can be a little hotheaded, and do forget things rather easily sometimes.

Definately straight up fire. I have a very powerful burning ambition, and though I can tolerate things not going according to my ambitions, if stuff starts all going wrong I'll take control and get quite agressive in making things get back on track. Heh, selfish I know but its better than just sitting and waiting for change. I have to make the change myself or I'll never achieve what I'm after.

With Dual types, the kind that I come up with is either:
Espeon (If I'm going straight up Psychic)
Slowbro/SlowKing (Psychic/Water)
or Victini (Psychic/Fire)
...Hell yeah! ♥

I would be a Dragon because of my terrific demeanor for people. I consider myself different from the rest of the crowd or "rare." Lastly, I'm seen as a bit tough by the people around me but also carefree. By my positive outlook and great motivation. Would i have a secondary type? I don't know for now but perhaps.