• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Type Are You?

What Type Are you and Kind of Personality do you Have?

• Ice-You are sort of cold, and you don't really care what anyone else has to say, you are just your o

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Dragon-You are difficult to tame and you are rather carefree and tough

• Fighting-You are a tough brute, right in the middle, not letting anyone take your place in this worl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steel-You are metal and everything that someone says to you just pings off and is grinded to dust

• Poison-You think of yourself as slimy and slippery, as if you are on top of the world

• Ground-You can never be shaken up by what you hear or are inflicted

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Rock-You have a stone-hard attitude and you won't let other people give you grief

• Normal-You aren't very different, aren't really the same as everyone else. You are just normal

• Ghost-You feel like you're invisible to others and you want to make yourself known

• Bug-You're crawling all over the place, searching for somewhere to go...

• Flying-You have a carefree and gentle spirit

• Fire-You have a burning ambition to get what you want in life

• Water-You flow as if nothing can hurt you, and you go with life where it takes you

• Grass-You are rather stuck in place, waiting for life to uproot you take you to a new venuee

• Electric-You are incredibly fast and are an amazing, quick thinker

• Psychic-You have a rather intellectual mind and are very intricate in design

• Dark-You prefer to be left alone, but are mostly out there in thoughts

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Ice-You are sort of cold, and you don't really care what anyone else has to say, you are just your o

• Dragon-You are difficult to tame and you are rather carefree and tough

• Fighting-You are a tough brute, right in the middle, not letting anyone take your place in this worl

• Steel-You are metal and everything that someone says to you just pings off and is grinded to dust

• Poison-You think of yourself as slimy and slippery, as if you are on top of the world

• Ground-You can never be shaken up by what you hear or are inflicted

• Rock-You have a stone-hard attitude and you won't let other people give you grief

• Normal-You aren't very different, aren't really the same as everyone else. You are just normal

• Ghost-You feel like you're invisible to others and you want to make yourself known

• Bug-You're crawling all over the place, searching for somewhere to go...

• Flying-You have a carefree and gentle spirit

• Fire-You have a burning ambition to get what you want in life

• Water-You flow as if nothing can hurt you, and you go with life where it takes you

• Grass-You are rather stuck in place, waiting for life to uproot you take you to a new venuee

• Electric-You are incredibly fast and are an amazing, quick thinker

• Psychic-You have a rather intellectual mind and are very intricate in design

• Dark-You prefer to be left alone, but are mostly out there in thoughts

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I was just wondering how many people think of themselves as some of these things.

I sort of think of myself as Fire, and that's also my favorite type, because it fits. My ambitions are in front of me and I won't stop to get them ^_^

What are you? o_OO_o

Overall, I'm Electric. I'm quick and swift of thought, and I'm an electronic freak. But, my personality holds a range of types. Psychic, beause I'm smart and unique. Dark, because I'm constantly lost in thought and I want to be alone sometimes. Fighting, because I'm bold, and no one gets in my way, or takes my place.

Dragon for me. People who tend to be idiots or jerks think that we can be friends after he punches me, I'm not that easy to tame. Yet I'm still carefree with the people I do have.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
A lot of this fits me, actually. XD

I'm Flying because I enjoy helping others, and I tend to feel others' pain (hence why I cry a lot in movies). I'm also the carefree kind of person, which tends to leave me looking rather cute yet childish to my parents' friends (and my own friends, even).

Water fits me as well because, after having been through a lot of teasing and verbal bullying when I was 5-10 and having a violent mother, I've grown to be quite immune to hardships and teasing and can almost always carry a smile on my face. Plus, I don't really care where life takes me, as long as it takes me somewhere. ^^

I'm totally Electric as well, dashing from place to place and being able to think my way out of trouble whenever I have to. It kind of comes from being mischievous. And I'm a quick learner, according to my parents.

Psychic, not really, but the "intellectual mind" part fits me completely. Okay, not really, but according to my parents, I'm smart and I really know how to analyze situations and people. And... I tend to be able to guess exactly what my friends are going to do at times.

Rock is similar-like to Water, since it talks about not getting hurt and stuff. Same applies to Ground. I see the "grounded to dust" part in Steel kinda like arguments, how someone says something and you totally disprove them. Which I can totally do.

But if I had to choose only one, I'd say I'm Electric, because in the end, most everything points back at me thinking quickly and being overall fast.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
In the last topic we had like this, I said I was a Flying type, and I stand by that choice. I'm a total daydreamer, my head is always off floating in the clouds thinking of random stuffs. My Star Sign is Libra, which is an Air sign - so really I'm a Flying type born and bred. I also like to think I'm a free spirit - I try not to get bogged down by trends or other people's opinions. So yeah - Flying type all the way~

Magpie said:
So yeah - Flying type all the way~
And you're a Magpie *cough* :p

I'm a Dark type, going by this. I'm ALWAYS lost in my own head - its constantly making up random scenarios and playing them out, or just wondering about anything from the most serious topic in my life to the most stupid.

I'd say I'm probably just the normal type. I am not absolutely amazing at anything and I am neither horrible at anything. It seem dull but I like it that way :)

I don't really think the types and personalitys match up very good, but that's what you get when one person creates it from their own opinions. If any I think I would be electric.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm inclined to agree with Polyunsaturated - other people may see the types differently than the poll-maker did, and in any case it is wrong to apply personality stereotypes to a whole group of genera merely because of their elemental manipulation capabilities. >>;

I'd say first of all, I'm more psychic type. Highly intellectual, complex thoughts, and the like.

Then, maybe fire type- when I want something, I'll do my best to get it, no matter how much stands in my way.

Partially electric, sometimes Dark, and perhaps when I'm in kung fu, fighting type as well. *shrugs*

Change of plan .I think I am Grass, Air AND Physic! I am still waiting for my life to be better, I am one of the smartest in my class, and I am peaceful!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

I am a ghost type because im not very popular and people dont care about me.
I am also psychic because I am very smart and I like to think about things

Im definitely a dark type. I wear black alot (black skinnys) i listen to screamo alot, my ipods even black wow i just noticed that. I do wear eyeliner with my black hair across my face.. I love to be left alone. Not very talkative sometimes.. Mean to people who annoy me, and alot of other reasons. I can also say im fire cause once you get me mad its hard to calm me down

Ghost. I'm strange. I'm forgotten. Im antisocial, I'm looked upon as weird, and I am constantly lonely. Yeah, I'd say I'm a Ghost type all right. Plus Gengar is one of my favourite Pokemon.

Well, I could be Grass, because I am STILL waiting for life to suddenly get better, I could be Psychic, because I am really smart, or I could be air, because I am kind and like peace. Elbow chicken!

i think i am ghost and electric i am invisible to people but i want to make my self known and send shivers down someones spine and i am a quick thinker so i guess i am rotom

I guess im water, im not really annoyed by much i just go with the flow but if you do get on my nerves you bet there's gonna be a Tsunami!! >:(

If I had to choose, I'd go with Water. The reason being? Very simple. I seemingly spend a lot of my life in the shower, according to my friends and family. I take two showers a day, sometimes three if I feel like it.

Because my house has an electric water heater, it takes a long time to generate more hot water once it runs out. This is especially horrible during winter when everyone's freezing and just wants to stand under a torrent of steamy, hot water. Problem is, I feel like my skin's crawling by the end of the day if I haven't had that second shower, and if for some reason I'm limited to one shower a day, you can be sure that I'll be complaining about it for hours on end.

Call me spoiled, but I'm serious about hygiene.

I guess I'm different.

I'm a Psychic-Ground type.

Those descriptions match me perfectly :D

I am very sensitive to what people say to me, and I'm the smartest person around my age I know.

Sometimes, when people say something about me, I get really upset and start crying, especially when people die, even if I didn't know them.
I guess I'm also half-electric. I'm can't run very fast, but I can think fast.

I can refer to myself as a pure grass type..or any half-grass type..I simply loooove grass type!!grass type's the best because grass type got a very peaceful disposition in life...but when troubles brewed up,they'll be as spiky as a thorn, slashing as a vine and sharp as a leaf!! for me they are cool cause they are easy to train and they are really obedient to there to trainers,not to mention being loyal to them..and grass types got some status-affecting powers or abilities,such as poisonpowder,sleep powder and stun spore,which is also cool because it's a nature-oriented moves,and they also got healing moves like leech seed,synthesis, mega and giga drain!!yup!!that's that!!GRASS type rules for me!!!

I am a Bug/Dragon, a dragonfly if you will. I'm all over the place when after something, but stationary in the air when content.

I'm also creepy like a bug, but passionate like a dragon.