• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Pokemon Might be Tasty? Mmmm

Dude, Magikarp is bones! Didn't you see that one episode when Jessie and James tried to eat Magikarp? Oh and I would like to eat a feebas becuase they remind me of salmon. I like salmon.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Guys can we NOT eat Magikarp, please? Magikarp are very precious to me and I would appreciate it if they could splash around with me more. Thanks guys.

Also the thought of eating Pokemon is kind of weird what XD Though mmmm the thought of eating an ice cream on a hot summer in Texas- NO I LOVE VANILLITE, I DON'T WANT TO HURT THE POOR THINGS ;;

This is such a strange topic! If you're a vegetarian, would eating a grass Pokemon be okay?

Really, I'm not a vegetarian, but I do prefer vegetables and fruits. I like mushrooms, so maybe Shroomish? Cherubi would be considered, too.

grumpig for becon,whitneys miltank for meat and milk,tauros for meat,cherubi for vegetarians,vanillite as something sweeter,tropius for it's bananas, or slurpuff if you wanna spoil your self :p lol

also scizor,metagross,dragonite,muk and giratina look pretty tasty :)

In the anime, there are instances of people eating Pokemon, at least early on. However, they show a great deal of sentience, at least some species do. That means I might have some issues eating some Pokemon, but I do think that I wouldn't have a bit of trouble eating Tauros and such, as long as they are treated humanely and such.

well since they already said that Magikarp wouldn't be any good to eat and Goldeen just doesn't look tasty I'm gonna have to go with Octillery or Wailord. You'd get a lot of meat of a Wailord.

I mean, people eat the fruit that grows from Tropius' neck. I'd go for an Octillery, though, provided it tastes anything like regular squid.

You had me at food

Personally I'd probably stick with basic stuff I already eat in real life, like for beef I'd probably stick with Tauros (or Boufalon), ham would be Grumpig or Emboar, and chicken could be Blaziken, but I imagine that any bird would taste right if you cooked it with the right ingredients (I've always wondered what Pidgeot tastes like to be perfectly honest).

Then again, on the WAY off chance it would happen, I wonder what would happen if you ate something like Arceus meat? Do you become god?

With my absolute love of seafood, I'd have to say Octillery. If it tastes anything like actual Octopus it must be delicious. Clawncher would be up there too, that big a claw has to have an abundance of meat.

grumpig for becon,whitneys miltank for meat and milk,tauros for meat,cherubi for vegetarians,vanillite as something sweeter,tropius for it's bananas, or slurpuff if you wanna spoil your self :p lol

also scizor,metagross,dragonite,muk and giratina look pretty tasty :)
Muk is made out of decomposing feces