• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What level should i be to beat the elite four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
70 atleast

5963dcf07a4e4a5836e5d613ca2ac169.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought 5 full restores,10 revives,1 max revive, 5 hyper potions and 1 max potion

All my pokemon were under lvl 60 mostly either 50 or 55 and they all leveled up alot during the process so by the time i was at the champion
they were level 58,59,57,50,50(one of them were 49 before) and lvl 60

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And you definitely DO NOT need level 70 Pokemon to take down any Elite 4, even FR/LG's second version of them o.o

If you want an easier ride through them, try to be level 55 or above with all six of your Pokemon. That said, I made it through with Pokemon under 50 and, while very tough, it's doable with the right amount of heal items on hand.

Buy lots of revives and heal items, ideally Full Restores but Max/Hyper Potions and Full Heals will help get the job done, too (not to mention that they're cheaper).

P

Pokestar

Okay, I know this is someone elses topic but do you think I can make it with
Infernape lv 50-55
Floatzel lv 50-55
Roserade lv50-55
Lucario lv50-55
Staraptor lv50-55
Mesprit lv 50-55

With me saving money the whole game to but Max Revives, Full Restores etc.???

On Fire Red right now training my Pokémon to Lv50 to take on the Elite Four. I figure I could beat Giovanni with one Lv42 Alakazam, and that squad then beat my rival, got me through Victory Road etc.

You can beat them with Lv50s, seeing as the highest you'll likely fight is a Lv65 and that's against your Rival - so your Pokémon will have levelled by then anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may have been hard, but I had (when I went in):

Palkia lv50
Empoleon lv49
Roserade lv49
Lucario lv48
Gabite (Exp. Share) lv47
Luxray lv49

I only needed to start over before ONE of them and it was Cynthia, but she's the champ. If all of your pokemon are in the 50's, I'd go for it.

My highest level pokemon was my level 63 Luxray. Everyone else was level 53 or below. It was a rough fight and the last one of my Pokemon standing was Infernape but I did it. Like Hoenn Master I only needed to start over once. That was because there no way I was getting past Cynthia if I didn't have some better moves.

On wild Pokemon, I do not believe so. However, you could always use the Versus Seeker to rebattle trainers and get some cash out of it too.

Unfortunately. There aren't any really, really good places to level up until AFTER you beat the E4. Useless? Oh Yeah. I hope the improve on this in the next game.

around the high 50's with lost of revives, HYper potion , Super potion , Full Restore, and a couple of max potions.

i didnt beat the pokemon league yet because im still training
hears my pokemon team

staraptor lv 58
Torterra Lv.57
Raichu Lv 45
Palkia lv. 53
Clefairy Lv.40
Medicham lv.45

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, I think that's more than enough advice, and the creator of the thread has basically vanished. No point beating a dead horse, so I'm gonna lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.