• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What kind of Trainer Class would you be?

Face it, there are so many trainer classes in the games that even Game Freak decided to add themselves in the system. With Linebackers and Battle Girls, the idea of a Trainer Class is endless. If you think about it, everyone that has played the games has identified with a Trainer Class more then another and I will admit that I have.

I associate myself with two different classes. The first one is Ruin Maniac(because Archeologist isn't a damn class yet >:T) If anyone in chat knows one thing about it, it'll probably be the fact I'm incredibly well versed in ancient history and American. You can ask me anything and I will have an answer for you about 90% of the time. I'm also becoming an archeologist for the same matter because ancient civilizations and humans fascinate me along with their history.

Pokemon Trainer is the other one. This one is quite easy to explain because even though I can identify with Ruin Maniac, Pokemon Trainer will be the first thing on my list to do. Traveling and training all types of Pokemon while being the best I can.

That's something I want to be.

So I am both like a Ruin Maniac AND a Pokemon Trainer xP

Well, besides being a Pokemon Trainer, I'd probably be either an Ace Trainer or a Youngster.

Why a Youngster? They, along with the Lass class, seem to be the game's equivilant of the original Pokemon Trainers. Plus they have the hats. I like the hats :3

But also being an Ace trainer would be cool. Granted I kinda liked it better when they were Cool Trainers (RSE and down), but they still have that title that make them sound cool.

That's really all I can explain about it.

If I were a character ingame I'd want to be a Picnicker. Except those are female only so I'd end up being a Camper instead which is not cool yo.

I'd also want to be a Gentleman because come on. I could be all fancy and wealthy and have expensive taste in Pokemon and travel all around every region with my rich friends sipping wine with a Persian at my side.

I like the breeders too because they get to wear pretty clothes and are good at raising Pokemon and battling and stuff. I could make my team exactly how I'd want it plus form a bond with them and whatnot and be cool like Brock.

But IRL I'd have to go with the classic Pokemon trainer. It's all I know.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I would probably be nerd... XD Being in a (stereo)typical Chinese family, my parents tend to push me a lot regarding my studies, which has made me somewhat of a nerd. Sadly, the games seem to make nerds of the male gender only, so I'll have to find something else to associate myself with.

So I'll be a Nursery Aid, because I love helping and caring for kids. I do take part of the church daycare thing in the summer, and I love being around the little tykes. Makes me wish I was one of them sometimes XD

BUT, if I could choose, I would totally want to be a picnicker, simply because I like their outfits~ Or a Lass. Or even one of those rich trainers. So many to pick from... ^^;

I would love to be a Scientist. I still would get to research various phenomena, and I would get to battle. I would be happy with both aspects of that class, not being limited at all.

I think I would be a battle girl. That seems to be the one class that would suit my agressive personality, hehe. The only sad thing is I don't think it'd go too well with my passion for dark and fire types :( though there are quite a few fighting types a have quite the fondness for. Battle girl for me.

Scientist, scientist, scientist~~~

Let's face it, I'm a total researcher at heart. Plus I'd get to wear a labcoat everywhere. How sweet is that? I also could be either an Ace trainer or a Battle girl. But I'd probably go with scientist |D

For me, I'd choose to be a Pokemon Ranger. Why? simply because I like the way they make use of a Pokemon's particular ability or move, it's as if you owned every pokemon in the world even in a single time. I also love to try how Pokemon Rangers will make use of the Pokemon's abilities whenever they're in a tight situation, one such example is when you are in a dark place and you'll be using Cyndaquil's fire to ignite it and see in the dark, or use Bulbasaur's sleep powder to immobilize a raging Pokemon to avoid causing destruction. yep.. those were the things I like about them.. that's what I like about POKEMON RANGERS.

Attachments

• Pokemon Ranger_ren.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 573

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I would be a Cool Trainer/Ace Trainer because that's just the way I am. I live for battling, I always take type into consideration when battling, and after twelve years of playing, I think I'm well within my rights to say I'm a cut above the average trainer.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'd be a PokeManiac. They're pretty much the embodiment of "MY POKEYMANZ, LET ME SHOW YOU TEHM!" and typically a bit crazy. Suits me just fine. Plus they're often found dressed up as Pokemon, which is just fun. I'd totally do that. 8D

Beyond that, I'd probably be a Breeder. I love breeding Pokemon for myself and for others, so I could easily see myself with that title.

A breeder or ace trainer. Ace trainer because I just, well, really like Pokemon, and imagine myself as a good trainer. Breeder... I once bred 142 Slowpokes. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Swimmer! I'd love to be someone living in a place like Undella Town going swimming daily with things like Cloyster or Dewgong :)

I'd also probably be a Veteran as well as a Swimmer, because I'd imagine I wouldn't be a total wimp xD

I would be a Pokemon Breeder. I care for all Pokemon out there no matter what lv or type. If not i be a Pokemon ranger since i strive for the adventure! Scientist would be fine too so i can help all Pokemon youngster/ace trainers start on their journey. (professor)

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Hmm..I'm sort of at a toss up on this. On one hand, I would say I'd be a black belt, because I am a black belt in real life, though I don't have the obsessive need to be strong every second of the day, and I barely wear my uniform that often anyways. On the other hand, if this sorta thing were actually real, I'd most likely just be a normal trainer, as I don't think I'd quite be an ace.

I would be Scientist. Why? Well, I always try to look in a scientific way on absolutely everything. Also, I'm sort of a nerd, if you ask me at least. (Straight A-student ftw).

But I would like to see myself as a Ace Trainer/Cool Trainer because I love battling. If I'd be in the real Pokémon world I'd probably act like an Ace Trainer/Cool Trainer.

I'd go with Ace Trainer. I hate losing, but (not trying to brag) when I do lose, I use it as an opportunity to give pride the winner. Just like ace trainers in b/w. Plus, I like the kind of pokemon they use and theyre overall just cool!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'd probably be a Ace Trainer in most gens, or a PI class (In Gen 4).
I really can't decide between the 2 because they both use a variety of Pokemon, and their clothes are amazing~

Spr_HGSS_Gentleman.png

Gentleman, most definitely. Just look at that HG/SS sprite- He doesn't care that you have a level 100 Arceus. He wants you to shut the hell up and stop wasting his time.

Please still be my friends.

I think I'd be a Picnicker
They're so cute in ORAS, and they tend to raise a wide variety of Pokemon/
Other then that, backpackers seem nice.

Well personally i'd either be a magicarp maniac(fisherman) so I could own you with my level 100 shiny magicarps who have the truant ability and only know hyper beam.
My second choice would be between dragon tamer and fire breather(in name only)

i guess i would be a pokemon ranger cuz i usually start over all my adventures after i do everything again, really not so much anything else, i like the the ranger series it was a nice spin off, Lunick and Solana from the first game but oh dear im just rambling on again .... lol

from looking back and thinking about it i think id most likely be an ace trainer/veteran. both classes use a variety of pokemon and so do i but the only difference is that i tend to only focus on offensive moves and rarely defensive ones

I'm a mixture between Guitarist and Gym Trainer. I'd like to think of myself as a fully fledged Gym Leader but I'm not all that good; I lose most of my wifi battles.

Im wondering if Coordinator would count, but that's more of a Trainer path one would choose, I have never battled an NPC named 'Coordinator James' or anything of the sort. I usually am not all that into Gym Battles, simply because I do believe Pokemon could be shown off in so many more ways than strength personality and beauty wise.

If that wasn't an option and you meant the actual Trainer Classes, I would probably go with Ace Trainer, because I am usually always accepting a battle, and usually tend to think I am higher up than I am - admittedly xD

I would be an Hex Maniac, for obvious reasons such as my love for Dark and Ghost types, my tendency to wear black clothes and my fascination for creepy and quirky stuff.
XY_Hex_Maniac.png