• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What kind of ipods do you have?

I have a nano (the classic, NOT the new one) and the ipod touch. I have 95 songs on my touch and over 372 on my classic nano. I got them both on my Birthday (nano in 2007 & touch in 2009).

[glow=red,2,300]Iv'e got just the regular Nano, but my dad screwed it up by uploading songs from a computer it wasn't, uh, working with. :( I fixed the problem and was uploading songs when the computer disconnected the thing out of nowhere and now I have to restore it AGAIN. >:([/glow]
[move]ARRRG!![/move]

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Superhobo, no. Just no.

I own both Classic and new model Nanos, though I missed that gorgeous square shaped one. I'm actually looking to sell my old Nano.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've had the same iPod for several years now: a blue iPod Mini. It only holds 6 gigs, but I've never had any issues with running out of song space.

The thing also doubles nicely as a USB storage device and has come in handy when transferring files from my PC to my laptop. :)

I have a first generation iPod Nano (the one with the reflective back). It was during the time when everyone was telling me that iPods weren't durable and that they gave people all kinds of problems. Well, my iPod has been holding up very well. Three years and its still trucking ^^

However, something happened that I never thought would: The 2 gigs of memory is no longer enough! So either I'm going to have to get very picky about which songs go on there or I'll have to upgrade. ^^;

Standard Lime Green 4GB Second Generation I-pod Nano. Never filled it up with songs, since I barely use it. That I'm usually doing stuff that you can't have an I-pod on at the same time.

Brother has a 80 GB I-pod Video. SO lucky, but whatever. Not like I ever would use it.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I has an iPod classic with 80GB (lol) and a bunch of my cousin's stupid Chinese pop songs. Apparently I deleted a bunch of things on it, so now it won't play any songs. At all. Even when my cousin tried to help me (it was hers originally for years), it still didn't work. So I broke it by messing with its software. XD

I don't use it, though. I use my RCA mp3 that has... 2GB and can only play songs. But that's good enough for me. XD

I have a black, first generation one gigabyte iPod Nano. It has 92 songs and over 450 pictures. Needless to say, it is nearly full.

I am planning to get a black, eight gig, fourth generation Nano and transferring everything onto the new one, somehow. I need more space!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Am I the only person on this planet who despises iPods and everything they stand for? >>;

I'll answer so that Stel isn't alone XD

I've never had one. I still have my good old trusty MP3 player from god-knows how long ago. At the time, I didn't see the point in trading in my MP3 for something that did the same job. Same with all the upgrades for iPod... why would I want to watch videos on a screen that small?

My brother and dad however, have gone through about five iPods between them. All Nanos I think... white
My boyfriend has the same one as Carmen, I think. It has a reflective back and is quite wide, like the originals.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I'd like to say "Nyaaaaa! Screw you iPod!" and walk proud and tall that I don't have an iPod.

But, I have a Sony ATRAC Walkman... which is really no better outside of the fact it's no-where near as popular.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I've got, along with the rest of my school it seems, an iPod Touch 2G - jailbroken, of course. And say what you like about iPods, I love mine to bits. I use it for everything - browsing the internets, checking e-mail, watching movies, playing Doom... and yes, even listening to music occasionally :p

I am the owner of a Lime Green 4GB Second Generation I-pod Nano like Jet's :p It was the second one I had, I originally had the First Generation Black 4GB Nano, but I lost that when I moved..

I currently am using an iTouch :)