• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed What it Means to be Alive

War. It is an incongruous invention of the selfish mankind. They were all despicable. In their eyes, life was a game of destroy or be destroyed; none of them had any regard for how precious life truly was. War is unneeded. While war throws spoils upon those reigning victorious, it also forces unnecessary melancholy and hurt upon everyone near it, regardless of whether or not they choose to take part. Life was created to be valued, it was created for peace, and harmony. But when those granted such luxuries choose to distort it to fit their own twisted desires, no one wins. It's all an endless, mindless cycle of darkness. Why does hate exist? To that, I know not the answer. But here I now stand, pleading that such divine light as described twisted be rained down upon the incompetent evildoers who so desperately long for war, for the ultimate spoil that is bloody murder. I would do what I could to stop it; but values are made to be cherished.

Ally's eyes shot open, and she enthusiastically sat up in bed. The sun was beaming through her windows; the bright light leaking through the pink curtains and white drapes. She virtually flew out of her bed, jumping right into her slippers as she pushed through her balcony door to look out at Lumiose City in the morning. The streets were already full of cars, adults on their way to work. She squealed to herself as she ran back inside, being sure to close and lock the doors behind her.
Quickly, she darted into her walk-in closet, and picked out her favorite clothes: A white blouse, pink waist-high skirt, pink ballet flats, and white knee-high socks. She could be seen pulling her hair up into a ponytail as she walked out of her closet and over to her white bag, which hung next to a checklist, secured to the wall with tape.
"Let's see," Ally mumbled, removing the paper from the wall. She went down the long list, which had unfolded to about four feet long once she removed it from the wall. She took about a half hour checking, double checking, then triple checking all of her things, before folding the list up and throwing it away.
As she turned from the trashcan, she walked over to a bedside table, which bore two things; a picture of Ally, her grandmother, and a Gardevoir, Ally and her grandmother dressed very formally, and a pokeball sat right next to the frame. Ally picked up the frame, and eyed it for a moment. She smiled as she collapsed the leg, and put it in her bag. Then she reached for the pokeball, which she was very quick to open.
In a flash of pale blue light, a small Ralts appeared. Ally cherished this Ralts from the day it had hatched from its egg. She reached down to pick her little friend up.
"Good morning, Ralts!" She said happily, hugging her.
"Ra, ra!" The small Pokemon expressed in response, "hugging" Ally back by spreading out her little arms across her chest.
"Mom and dad are out on business, again," She muttered, excusing her perky attitude for only a short moment.
"Are you ready to go?" Ally asked Ralts, who gave a small nod in response. Ralts was very soon after enveloped in light, Ally's form following suit. After a moment, they warped off to Professor Sycamore's lab.
Thank you for reading that long opening. If you are at all interested in joining, please feel free to ask. Here are the rules:
  • Please have reasonable pokemon at the reasonable times. ( For example, a fresh, new trainer cannot have Garchomp, Milotic, etc. )
  • If you so wish to have a personal starter ( One received as a gift, etc. ) for your character as opposed to the traditional Fennekin, Froakie, or Chespin, that is perfectly fine.
  • Please be respectful to other roleplayers.
  • Have fun! c:

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRIIIIAAAMMM!!!!!!!" A very whistle-toned woman's voice called.

You could hear it all across the mansion, as usual. The same annoying tone whenever she needed something. Many quick pattered foot steps could be heard, and soon a quick opening of the large bathroom door.

"Yes, Ma'dam Serene?" A feeble voice replied. The small woman who replied wore a black and white average maid-of-the-day outfit.

Standing before the maid, was a very tall, slender bodied woman - adorning a long and tight red studded dress, exposing every unnecessary curve she had. A black boa wrapped around the woman's arms, and her black-blue hair was styled in an oddly similar fashion. She also wore heals that could make the Prism Tower envious.

"I need you and your crew to make sure every preparation for the press is handled and to ensure that not a speck of dirt is seen on the carpet outside. If my child shall release the start of her life here to the world it shall be done right." Serene spoke, sounding like she spoke from her nose.

"Yes, yes M'Lady." The maid responded, bowing and exiting the room.

Sitting in front of the large mirror in the bathroom, Kana glanced at her reflection, and rolled her eyes.

"Mother, must you be so rude? Meriam works so hard around here." The teenager spoke. Her dark hair was put up in very elegant braids towards the back of her head, with her front bangs framing herself and landing shoulder-length. Around her torso was a tight teal sundress, surrounded in carefully placed jewels.

"Oh, Kana. Its what I hire her to do. Focus on whats about to happen. You will be showing Kalos that you are here, and you will show them that you are here to make your mark- and by arranging this meeting with you and Professor Sycamore, it is the perfect start!" The slender mother responded.

Kana and her mother, Serene, just recently moved to Kalos, 100% at her mother's demand. In her youth, Kana's mother had been crowned Top Coordinator. Soon after, her acting career had kicked off - causing Serene Hikabi to become a largely known house-hold name. It quickly went to her head, and quite easily stayed there. Now that Kana had shown interest in Pokemon and becoming a trainer herself, her mother had quickly decided to throw her into the spotlight - causing Kana to immediately gain expectations to become just like her mother - like some kind of Regional Princess. Today was her debut to that journey, and it was hectic within the city of Lumios, much chatter going throughout the city of Serene Hikabi's daughter claiming her spot in the world of these pocket monsters.

Standing outside of her large home's grand doors, the 15 year old could hear the reporters chatters and gossip. She brought her platinum designer bag, filled with nothing but average clothes and her two pokeballs, took a deep breathe, and opened the doors, putting on a fake smile and waved to the crowd - who responded with a rambunctious wave of flash and lights, killing the girl's retinas. Her mother followed behind her, and gave a lengthy speech to the crowd, before Kana finally entered a dark limo, shutting the door quickly behind her.

The vehicle approached the large pokemon laboratory. Looking in awe as she got out of the limo, Kana hated the fact she had to enter all glammed up the way she was. But she was excited to finally be able to get to visit Professor Sycamore and get the details she needed for her journey. After admiring the building, she reluctantly, yet enthusiastically, stepped inside, applause being heard behind her.

Ally sat, playfully tugging at Ralts' arms on the third floor of the Lumios Pokemon Lab. She was stopped, though, having heard excruciatingly loud applause and cheering coming from outside. As she walked over to the window, she picked Ralts up. Outside she could see a very large crowd, a limousine, and many large man, whom she could only assume were security guards of some sort. She hadn't heard of anything particularly interesting happening at the lab that day, or anything in the whole city for that matter. She just rolled her eyes with a soft smile, sitting back down to continue toying with Ralts.

Kana turned, giving a final wave to her mother and the crowd, followed by a quick cheesy adventure quote to please them, and entered - dismissing her 'body guards'.

She released such a sigh as if she were waiting years to be set free. Before doing anything, she turned in search of the nearest bathroom. Entering one she managed to find in the lobby, she exited 10 minutes later - completely differently dressed than she was before. Kana was now in a sleeveless teal top, and a petite black miniskirt - adoring a loose black scarf around her neck. Her hair fell down naturally straight and smooth. Kana always felt more relaxed, confident, and honestly more beautiful naturally dressed - unlike her mother who felt heading to a grocery store took an entourage.

Approaching the counter, Kana asked to when she could visit Professor Sycamore - and since she had 'reservations' of sorts she was able to go straight up. Quickly, she elevated the glass tube to the floor of the Professor. She smiled to herself, incredibly excited to be able to experience this kind of life changing opportunity. After getting directions numerous times, she finally found herself in front of the Kalos Professor's office doors.

Kana inhaled, and slowly exhaled - excitement running from her finger ups to her legs. She gave a few repeating tap knocks on the door, before slowly opening it and peering her head inside.

"P-Professor Sycamore....?"

"He's out right now. He'll be back in a few minutes," Ally told, looking up from Ralts. She stood up, taking Ralts with her in her ascent from the chair, snuggled up in her arms.
"I'm Ally," She spoke, stretching out a hand to be shaken.

Kana quietly sighed, in odd surprise. They had made arrangements to meet with Sycamore at this time. Oh well, he will surely be back soon as this girl said. Kana stepped up, shaking the hand the girl who introduced herself as Ally.

""Hi Ally, I'm Kana. Very nice to meet you :)" The girl replied, happy to see another person around her age hoping to see the Professor. She seemed to be a trainer as well, since she held a Ralts close.

"Aaawwee!!" Kana quickly released, laying eyes upon the small psychic pokemon. "It's so adorable! Oh how I would love one!"

Adorable pokemon were Kana's weakness. If it were cute, she was a sucker for it. She admired the Ralts for a few moments, before returning her focus back on Ally, who she found quite pretty.

"Sorry about that, they just get me every time! So, I'm assuming you're here to see Sycamore as well?" She asked.

Keegan walked into Sycamore lab. He was told by Elm back in Johto to explore Kalos, but to first meet with Sycamore.
Singe, his Cyndaquil rested on Keegans shoulders, shyly looking at the two women talking inside the lab.

Keegan saw the women talking and decided to wait patently, he didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

"Cynda..." Singe nerviously said. "It's ok Singe, I'm sure these people are nice." Keegan said to Singe to calm her down.

Last edited by a moderator:
After giggling a bit at Kana, she turned to look at this new visitor. She eyed the Cyndaquil, and curiously walked over.
"I've never seen this Pokemon before," She spoke, puzzled. "Is it a new species?" She asked, eyeing the fire type Pokemon very closely, still holding onto Ralts.

"The names Keegan, and this is my partner, Singe. She is a Cyndaquil. We both came from the Johto region on request of Elm. Is Sycamore around by chance?" Keegan asked as he petted Singe.

"Cynda..." Singe said nerviously, looking at Ally, then at her Ralts.

Ally shook her head, humming an "Mm-mm." In response. She turned to walk back to her seat, and began playing with Ralts again. Suddenly, she looked back up at Kana.
"Hey, Kana," She started. "Do you have your own Pokemon, or are you getting one from the Professor?" Ally questioned, not having seen Kana take out any Pokemon of her own.

Kana was enjoying her time with Ally, when suddenly her new found acquaintance turned and headed for the door, inspecting him and his pokemon. The teen made an "o" shape with her lips, as she had just now seen this boy standing there. How long had he been there? Kana didn't want to seem too rude as if she were ignoring him. She walked over herself.

"Oh, nice to meet you Keegan." Kana smiled in responds to his introduction, and nodded her head in agreement to Ally's explanation. "He will be here shortly, hopefully." She explained, checking the digital clock on the wall.

Kana went back and took a seat as well, across from Ally.

"I do. Only 2, though." She pulled out two pokeballs from her small white side bag, releases both pokemon in a flash of quick light.

Two pokemon formed in front of Kana's legs. First, a chirpy little blue penguin stood in a triumphant pose.
"Piiiiiiii, Lup!" The Piplup chirped, soon hopping on to the lap of his trainer.
Quickly beside the water type pokemon, a cloud like little creature appeared, hovering above the floor. It was a Swablu, who was cheerfully hovering around in seconds. Being as friendly and as curious as it was, it immediately approached Ally's Ralts, smiling and softly nudging it.

"I received Piplup as my starter in Sinnoh a couple weeks before we moved here," She told, caressing his head. "And my little Swablu was a gift from my Uncle. He's a Pokemon Farmer and stumbled across his egg and gave it to me."

It brought back happy memories of home explaining her partners' origins.

"How about you? How did you and Ralts cross paths?"

Last edited:
"Woah!" Ally squealed, dashing over to the Togetic. "These aren't even Kalos-native!" She told, examining the strangely shaped Pokemon. "Even where they are found, they're supposed to be super-duper rare!" She explained, having learned the fact from her ever -brainy father.
Just then, Professor Sycamore kicked the door open.
"Okay, kids, who's ready to meet their very first Poké-" He paused abruptley, seeing the Pokémon the children already had, and nearly slammed the cylindrical case he held onto the floor in frustration, before quickly recollecting himself.
He walked over to his desk, and placed his messenger bag on it alongside the case, leaning against the mahogany surface.
"So, I take it you're Kana," He told, recognizing her very easily.
"You're Professor Elm's kid," He turned to Keenan, noting the Cyndaquil.
"And that just leaves us with Ally," He turned to face the bubbly girl, who smiled and waved.
"Well, since you all already have Pokémon, we can skip that part," He told, motioning his head lightly towards the case before reaching into his bag, revealing a smaller silver box. He opened it up, revealing compact squares, with glass pieces just noticable where the colored plastic separated. Two were pink, and one was red.

Last edited:
"Haha, yeah! I'm super blessed to have the-"

And just then, the shaggy-haired ever so popular Kalos Professor had enthusiastically jumped in the room - however he seemed a bit dumbfounded that everyone there already had pokemon. Togetic slowly moved behind Kana. She smiled and nodded as he introduced himself and called her name. She was surprised, however, when she turned to hear that the boy who had walked in, Keegan, was actually the son of Professor Elm. She thought it was the neatest thing.

*It must be a load off though, being able to skip the whole speech and rules of pokemon like he must give to several newly educated kids multiple times a day* Kana thought, although she couldn't drop the feeling that she spoiled Sycamore's fun.

Both the water and flying type clung to each side of Kana's shoulders as she moved forward to examine the two devices. She couldn't put a name to them, but they seemed quite familiar. Whatever they were, she was in love with them. There was a possibility that it was just the girl's air-headedness that caused her to feel this way, but anything shiny she also loved. Captivated by the devices, Kana just had to get her curiosity out there.

"So, w-what are those things you're holding, Professor?"

Last edited:
Keegan turned toward Sycamore and said "Nothing gets past you doesn't it?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways, I've been sent here by Elm to explore Kalos and learn about these new types that were discovered, Fairy-type was it?" He asked Sycamore while he looked at the devices Sycamore had.

Singe looked at the Piplup and Togetic. "Cynda...quil?" She said, trying to figure out who these newcomers were.

"These are called PokéDexes," Sycamore told, pulling the red one out of the snug black foam. He tapped the center of the glass, prompting the top piece of the device to slide upward. The glass screen lit up with many rows and columns of blank boxes.
"These are databases trainers use to track and store the data of Pokémon they have encountered and captured," He explained, pushing a magnifying glass icon on the screen, a flashing blue circle replacing the boxes. He aimed it at Ally's Ralts, and the screen was taken over by a loading icon, before causing the device to speak.
"Ralts, the feelings Pokémon. Ralts senses the emotions of people using the horns on its head. This Pokémon rarely appears before people. But when it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive disposition."
Sycamore opened his mouth to speak again.
"Your PokéDex can also tell you the moves and abilities of certain Pokémon," He aimed back at Ralts, and held out the screen for the children to see as he pressed down on Ralts' image, causing two moves, Growl and Teleport, and an ability, Synchronize, to appear on screen, along with descriptions.
"Each of you get your very own," He told, turning the Dex off and handing it to Keegan. He pulled the pink ones from the case and handed them to the girls. Ally immediately turned hers on, recording all of the Pokémon in the room in her new device.

Last edited:
Kana wanted to squeal. Owning these devices kind of made them official trainers, and she couldn't keep the jitters in. Her mother may have over done her beginnings to this new world, but Kana was now loving every minute of it.

"Oh wow! Thank you so much Professor!" The teen laughed, happily accepting the PokeDex.

Turning to her right, her Piplup jumped to the floor. Kana held the pink device up to him, and it quickly beeped, and the penguins picture showed up on the clear screen, with descriptions of him in the boxed that popped up next to it. The ability the pokemon had was called 'Torrent'. And like Sycamore had shown, the device started to speak.

"Piplup, the Penguin Pokémon. It's very proud, getting up with its head held high every time it falls. Its thick down protects it from the cold."

Piplup chirped in happiness, and Kana performed the same process on Swablu.

Last edited:
( scream poST JJ )
Ally took out some chips to nibble on, and berry for Ralts. She examined the electronic all the while, going through the various options.

"Now, as your Professor, I do have a certain topic I want you to research," Sycamore explained, pulling some things up on his computer. "It's called Mega Evolution,"

Keegan took the device from Sycamore and pointed it at Singe. "Mega Evolution? That's something that Elm never knew about. What do you want us to find out about it?" He asked.

The device then showed a picture of a Cyndaquil with the ability Blaze. It showed having the moves Tackle and Leer. Cyndaquil, the Fire Mouse Pokemon. It has a timid nature. If it is startled, the flames on its back burn more vigorously. "Cyndaquil." Singe said, seeing his image on the device.

"Mega Evolution; ah, yes..." Sycamore told, sighing. "It is a most wonderful thing," He told, walking around to the front of his desk, and holding up a picture of a rainbow colored stone with a very strange shape, almost like a triple helix, in the center.
"I'm sure you're all aware of evolution, and how all Pokemon either never evolve or stop evolving at one point," He assumed, turning the picture to face only himself.
"Mega Evolution is what allows Pokemon to go beyond that restriction," He told, a little too dramatically.

Kana stopped and listened to Sycamore.

"'Mega Evolution'?" She questioned aloud. "It allows pokemon to evolve even farther than their stopping point?!"

That was amazing - something she had never even heard rumors about. She imagined what the possibilities were, how many things the Pokemon have access to, and how powerful they could possibly become. What would it even look like?

"Excuse me, Professor. But...how would that even work? And, well, is that rock a key to accessing this Mega Evolution?" Kana asked. She was very intrigued, yet very confused.

Keegan listened. "Evolve further...This would be a great breakthrough, but I do have to ask, why ask us? We know just as much as you do Sycamore" Keegan said as he put away his device.

Ally's eyes wide in interest. She only wanted to know more and more on the subject the more Sycamore talked about it.
"Two very good questions," Sycamore expressed, turning the first to Kana, handing her the image of the stone. "And a very good presumtion," He told her. "That stone is indeed a key to using mega evolution," He continued.
"But there are two more keys," He stated, putting a hand to his chest. "The first of the two is a very strong connection with the Pokémon you are trying to mega evolve. You can't just mega evolve a Pokémon you just captured, you have to have a deep trust, a deep connection," He told.
"What's the other key?" Ally interjected.
"The other key, Ally, is one of these," He walked over to a large metal box, an entered a password in a keypad, the top of the box moving upward, a platform containing four very gingerly mined minerals slowly moving upward. They were all very brightly colored, but had very abscure shapes, and were covered with chunks of rock. They were all in front of a name tablet; one reading "Venusaurite", another reading "Blastoisite", the third reading "Charizardite X", and the fourth reading "Charizardite Y".

Kana gasped. Stepping a bit closer, she was breath taken by the sight.

The subject fascinated her by the seconds, and she felt incredibly thankful to even be chosen to research such a thing. She wondered who all knew about this 'Mega Evolution'. However, Kana has always been a girl of facts, and wasn't totally sure if this was all even tested to prove it was possible.

"Ah..Professor Sycamore- one last question- does...does this work, guaranteed? Have you tested it out before?" Not only did she want to have a reassurance, but she was hoping for a chance to actually see a Mega Evolved pokemon.

"While I haven't personally used it..." He spoke in reply. "It is particularly popular in Hoenn's contest spectaculars, and I have seen Diantha use it herself," He told, grinning.
"THE Diantha?!" Ally squeaked.

((This use of canon characters is killing me x_x))

"Oh! I love Diantha! Of course!" Kana beamed.

She adored the woman on both an actress level and as a champion, and actually had met her numerous times before due to her mother actually being casted in a role with Diantha- but Kana had never gotten to see her use her pokemon in person, only through the television whenever she would be seen in the Championships.

"I didn't even know she had the ability to allow one of her pokemon to evolve." She added, but it hit her as soon as she spoke that it was most likely her Gardevoir, since she was always talking about how close the two were.

Kana grew very excited, wondering that since this was actually a legit phenomenon, if it were at all possible for any of her own pokemon to evolve.

"P-Professor Sycamore - so you're saying that...there's a possibility we can mega evolve even one of our own pokemon!?"

"It's very possible," He told Kana. "Anyone can do it--however, it is a very rare occurrence. Mega Stones, like the Venusaurite and the Charizardites, and the rainbow Keystone are very hard to come by," Sycamore told, sighing, before pulling yet another case out of his desk drawer. It contained three cards, like I.D. cards, except they were blank. They were a very grey blue, with white lines all about, presumably borders for names, photos, etc. All of them had a small pokeball at the bottom right corner. He handed one to each of the trainers.
"That's about all you need to know," He told. "Take those to the city's pokemon center, and the center lady will do the rest," He told. "If you want, you can get decals and sequins and stuff on the cards, but it'll cost a little bit of money. Good luck on your adventures!" He told, sitting down at his desk, and typing things into his computer.
Before anyone knew it; "Last one to the center's a smelly Garbodor!" "Ra, ra!" Ally and Ralts squealed as they teleported away in a flash of light.

"W-Wow! Thank you so much!" Kana replied, immediately eager and fascinated. She wondered if either Piplup or Swablu were able to Mega Evolve.

But she didn't want to give her hopes up, so she focused on the steps she would have to take that were in front of her. Kana quickly turned her head when she heard the friendly challenge Ally gave. She was about to dash, but was quite surprised seeing that Ally teleported. Must've been an ability of Ralts's.

Kana thanked Professor Sycamore, and quickly exited the room. Once she reached the outside, although not much of a physical beast, the newly licensed trainer ran down the street to the visible Pokemon Center - Piplup clinging to her shoulder and Swablu gracefully speeding through the air above her.

Ally stumbled around a bit when she appeared in the Pokemon Center. She looked around a bit, cheering to herself, knowing she was the first to arrive. Slowly, she approached the front desk, her I.D. card all ready. When she made it, she put the card down on the desk, just as the nurse turned around.
"Oh? A new trainer? Hello!" She said, very nicely, picking up the card. She noted the pokeball in the corner, and opened up a small box, placing the card in, and closing the top as she moved over to her computer.
"Can I get your name, please?" She asked.
"Oh! Uhm-- it's Ally," Ally said, a bit shaken by the sudden question. "A-L-L-Y,"
"Okay, thank you Ally," The nurse said. "You have a very pretty name. Mine is Joy!" She said, flashing a smile towards Ally.
"Alright, sweetie, I'm gonna need you to step over here real quick," Joy instructed, Ally following. She stopped in front of a white wall, where Nurse Joy took her photo.
After that, she removed the card from the box, handing it to Ally.
"The small circles at the bottom are where any gym leaders you defeat will put a stamp," She informed as she slid the card across the counter, reaching underneath, and pulling out three boxes.
"These are called badge cases, where you will store the official badges gym leaders give you! Which color would you like? For some PokeDollars you can spruce them up a bit," There was a black one, a gray one, and a white one. Ally pointed at the white.
"Would you like any decals?" Joy asked, pulling out a small booklet. Ally nodded, accepting the booklet. After a moment of looking through it, Ally decided on a pink chevron design, that enveloped the entire case. It costed 300 PokeDollars. She had 2,700 left.
She bowed in thanks as Nurse Joy handed over her badge case. Ally made her way to a bench, sitting down.

Just as Ally took a seat, Kana had arrived through the automatic glass doors. She smiled after looking around, seeing that Keegan hadn't yet made it. The girl was in wonder as she looked around the building. She had been in some PokeCenters before - but this was her first Kalos one, and it dazzled her. There was so much more to them than the ones in Sinnoh! Kana was very amused as she saw the large dressing area, apparently with digitalized closet spaces.

The eager girl approached the counter, and repeated the same process as Ally, smiling the whole way through. Kana examined her picture and info printed onto the Trainer Card. However, once Nurse Joy had tried to show the options of which badge case up for grabs, Kana spoke up.

"Uhm...A-Actually...do you think its possible I could get a Key Case? I really want to head in the Showcase and PR route.." She nervously explained.

"Oh! Of course! Here you go." The pink haired Nurse replied, pulling out a silver tray, with 3 different kinds of designed cases.

Kana felt ecstatic, and had chosen a dark pink and platinum colored case, designed with numerous Henna flowers. She accepted the case and bought a red ribbon to gently tie around the case for 500 PokeDollars. Happiness filled Kana as she took a seat next to Ally, admiring her case as well.

"So Gym Battles, hm? I'm sure you'll do great at them!" She spoke, and her words had caused her to become curious on how and where to catch more Pokemon around the region. Kana loved her pokemon she already had - so she was very excited at the thought of gaining more.

Keegan rushed into the pokemon center and sighed. "Guess I'm the smelly Garbodor huh?" He said with a little chuckle. "Cyndaquil" Singe said laughing as well.

Keegan collected himself and approached the nurse and said "I brought my badge case from Johto, will this work here in Kalos?" He asked the nurse as he brought up his I.D Card he got from Sycamore.

"Cynda!" Singe said to Keegan. "I know Singe, we've got ourselves a huge adventure here in Kalos, Elm would be so thrilled to see what I've, no, we've found for him" Keegan said as he looked toward Ally and Kana.

"So, we're all here!" Ally said, standing up proudly, Ralts cheering as well, pumping its arms up and down.
"The map says the nearest place is..." She pulled the small blue electronic map from her purse, opening it up, and tapping on the screen. After a few moments of looking around and deciding, she finally declared; "Laverre City!"
She double-tapped on Laverre City, looking at all of the things one could do whilst there. She noted the PokeBall Factory, the Boutique, and the gym!

Kana smiled brightly. She had heard of Laverre City, and its highly classed boutique, as well as the Pokeball Factory. She took a glance at the electronic map, noticing a gym happened to be there as well. Excited to be able to cheer her friend on, she threw in a comment about it.

"Oh! Ally! Theres a Gym in Laverre - so you will get to challenge your first gym soon!"