1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is Your Most Disappointing Moment In Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by ManyAchievables, Apr 12, 2020.

1. What moment of your history with Pokemon was the most disappointing? It could be a whole game, it could be a story segment, it could be anything.
    For me, it's Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee. Sorry to those who like this game, but I really cannot enjoy it. So many parts of it just frustrate me.

What about you?

2. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

I think my greatest disappointment is what also holds ORAS back from being my favorite Pokemon game of all time and that is the lack of the Hoenn Battle Frontier in the remake. I enjoyed the new characterization for Aqua, Magma, and Wally, the addition of the Delta Episode, and other minor features added to the games but lacking the Battle Frontier was a slap in the face.

Luvviona, Bolero and ManyAchievables like this.
  3. Bolero

Bolero Previously Boleroofnoodles

National Dex Cut so far, but when Z-Move don't appears in Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee I have a heavy disappointment.

4. GamerGarchomp

GamerGarchomp Previously RaptorPack21

i know team rockets meowth didnt even talk that was so horrible

5. Oh my god, yes!
    I hated that they got rid of the battle frontier in ORAS, I was looking forward to that the most!
    Also, the battle tents in a few towns...they changed it so that they are all the same :c

Also Pokemon SWSH, with the lack of national dex, and the limited transfer from the previous gen :'c

6. GamerGarchomp

They said the lack of national dex was because they didnt have enough models for all of the pokemon, but they already had all the models they just needed to get rid of the lines. im so mad that my boy garchomp didnt make it in

7. GamerGarchomp

i just wanted to ask how you got those spoilers on that can you tell me ive tried doing it but i cant figure it out

8. oh man, yeah they could have just tweaked it a tiny bit since they've been reusing the sprites anyways recently :'c
    Garchomp is awesome! c: