• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What is your favorite Pokémon storyline?

I'm going through the stories on games I did play. I really enjoyed X/Y's Team Flare arc and getting a chance to save the world. I know some fans like to bash Team Flare and the story, but I felt it raised stakes a bit. If I'm looking at all of the games, Black and White probably had the best story.

I really enjoy the Sun and Moon storyline, it just made me want to play the game even more

(I stayed up at 1:00 AM one time while playing it, and I didn't even notice)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was pondering this question recently and despite how much I enjoyed certain aspects of the Sun & Moon and Black 2 & White 2's stories, Black & White's plot is my favourite to date. Not only did I really enjoy the significance of N's character and Ghetsis as a villain, parts of the B/W story still excite me to recall - most definitely the twist nearer the end with the Pokemon league. While I much prefer the region layout and features of B2/W2, the plot of B/W inches ahead.

Now if only the dialogue of Black & White had the same quality as Sun & Moon's...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The B/W arc, hands down. I don't consider B/W and B2/W2 to be two separate storylines but rather two halves of the same story, which just makes them awesomer together tbh.

I'd say Sun/Moon are my second-favorites, though, followed by Emerald.