• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What is your favorite eevee evolution?

Flareon all the way - saved my/Shado's ass in Battle Factory numerous times, in situations where it should have got OHKO'd or just slaughtered.

They're also so fluffy *hugs* :D

It's Umbreon for me. ^^ It looks the best aesthetically and I love using them competitively because of their defense. Not to mention it will always get props for being the first pure dark type Pokemon. It also has the distinction of having the best shiny form of all the Eevee evolutions. Blue rings ftw ^^

I'd have to say Jolteon and Leafeon (in that order). Jolteon was my favorite Pokemon when I was little, so it's special to me, and Leafeon's one of my best Pokemon in Platinum.

Not a lot of Vaporeon lovers out there it seems, but I've always been partial to that one first =]
other than that, I adore all the Eevee evolutions, but Espeon is probably my least favorite.

In yellow i choose to evolve my eevee into flareon mt of the time. In games since then i have evolve into espeon the most. So i would say espeon would be my favourite however all the evolutions are great hope nintendo make some more.

Definitley Umbreon. I don't know why. I started playing pokemon about a year before Gold and Silver came out. when i looked at some pokemon previews, i saw Umbreon and I knew that this would be an awesome Pokemon. ;D

I think Vaporeon and Umbreon are at a tie in terms of awesomness. Vaporeon is awesome because it just looks cool, but it also packs quite a punch!

Umbreon is the coolest looking eeveelution, no hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p

okay. i think this topic's been posted already. but oh well.

this topic is about eevee and its 7 evolutions. i think that almost every type of pokemon has an evolution that started with eevee.

well fo my favorite evolution, i chose espeon. because espeon is a psychic type and i seldom chose psychic type pokemon. so there.
:D

my favorite eevolutions is everyone
because i love eevee

I don't have a favorite. I have always liked all of them. They are all unique in their own way. Currently I'm EV training Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon though.

Rex

Resident Furry
Umbreon would definitely be my favorite eeveelution. Especially since most Pokemon I use use Fighting Type moves, so its always nice to have something that can beat up a Ghost Type. I also always thought Umbreon looked the coolest out of them.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Vaporeon is my absolute favourite, and has been since playing Red.

I've never been a fan of water pokemon. When playing through Red I just never seemed to find one I liked, especially with them being harder to come by in the beginning due to needing a rod. I can't say I'm keen on fish-based Pokemon, and Pokemon like Krabby and Seel just don't appeal to me. Vaporeon stood out by being a critter I liked the look of, and being a strong water-type. Funnily enough I actually really wanted Jolteon, but as I already had Pikachu on my team and I disliked all the other water Pokemon I'd encountered, it just made sense to use that Water Stone.

Which leads me to my second favourite, Jolteon. Love the design. So much. I loved his little cute voice in the anime. He's one of the those Pokemon that I really loved, but never got round to training until FireRed, where I had a Vaporeon and a Jolteon. I may raise one for competitive battle one day, but as I already have Manectric and a Vaporeon on my Team, he's either pointless or breaking the rules with species clause.

As for the others, I like them. Leafeon and Glaceon are a bit 'meh' to me, but as I've never trained them I don't have much to say.

I always had trouble picking a favorite Eevee evo. They all looked the same to me. Then DP came to the states and I saw leafeon. It was absolutley beatiful and elegant. perfect for a contest battler. ;)

My favorite would be Jolteon, heck, that Pokémon saved my butt more times then I can count on my hands and feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gen One: Flareon. It's fluffy! To me, Jolteon didn't look very friendly.
Gen Two: Umbreon. I'm a big fan of dark types, and I love Umbreon's appearance.
Gen Four: Leafon. It's looks so adorable! And it learns Leaf Blade. 'Nuff said.

If you've seen me on this forum, you know I like Espeon. IT'S PURTY. I have Rayn, the black-tailed Espeon character in my username and sometimes avvie and siggy. I usually hatch a lot of Eevees and when I get a female one, it's my Espeon in my team on that game. Every game where I can have one, I have Espeon.

Second though, I have Jolteon. I remember loving that one as a kid... my brother and I pretending to be Ninetails and Jolteon, good times. It's all cool and spikey ~:D.