• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What is ur favorite new generation pokemon?

Who is your favorite?

• Munchlax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bonsly

• Lucario

• Manyula

• Manene

• Total voters
No real posting is needed all you need to do is vote or if you have something you really need to put go a head. Also if you have any questions just prive message me and I'll try to answer you back. You can post why you like the new the new one and tell us but other things don't really matter at all really.
If you need more info on the new pokemon just go to this pokemon website:

http://www.pokecharms.com

Good luck voting!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
First up, you're on the site with the most information there is on the 4th Gen Pokemon.

Second up, no advertising.

Third...err...up, Serebii.net is NOT the best site in the world. This is. Thou shall not mention the website of evil any further on these forums.

Fourthly: It's LUCARIO. Only Serebii uses Rukario to be an awkward bastard. The official romanisation of the name, and most likely future English name is Lucario.

Fifthly: Lucario pwnz all.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Who doesn't love Lucario? I've always liked the Egyptians, and an Anubis-wannabe puts it in my top ten pokemon list. Well, top twenty. Top thirty. Ok, I'll stop now. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I voted Lucario too. Even if I haven't actually watched the thing in full-blown action yet (CAN NOT wait to see the 8th movie) it's still one of the most interesting Pokemon I've ever laid eyes on. Plus, it's dog-ish ^_^

Munchlax might be super cute in its own right - though I admit to being biased :p - but Lucario, being the only original 4th Gen Pokemon released so far and just damn cool, comes out on top.