• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open What has the World Become? {Sign Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join!

Name: Copper
Species: Chespin
Personality: Quirky, friendly, loves climbing trees.
Appearance: Looks like a normal Chespin but he has a blue bandana around his neck.
Anything else?: He has a picture of his trainer tucked inside his bandana so he can look at it whenever he wants. He also HATES fire type pokemon.

Is that good?

(Hello, is there enough room for more people still? If theres still room then I want to join!)
Name: Blade
Species: Absol
Personality: Doesn't like trainers that much, he worries a lot. Ace protects pokemon and had a bad experiance back when he did have a trainer, she he's convinced that all trainers are bad. He would do anything however to protect a fellow pokemon, however he isn't afraid to hurt other pokemon to protect the ones he cares about.
Appearance: Just a normal absol
Anything else?: He's been friends with Faith for a while now. (He was actually the one who took her egg before she hatched and ran before his abusive trainer found him. But we'll get into that later..)
---------
Name: Faith
Species: A Notched-Eared Pichu, some call it a Gizamimi Pichu)
Personality: Outgoing, will get very aggressive when angered. She doesn't like talking for long times too much and she's always a bit nervous around others.
Appearance: (look up notched eared pichu or gizamimi pichu if you want a better picture of it) A regular Pichu except with three spikes at the top of her left ear.
Anything else?: Since I haven't read everything thats happened, is there anything important that I should know first?

(If you're still letting people join, it looks fun)
Name:
Species: Noibat
Personality: Sarcastic, happy go-lucky, loves to make jokes and puns, and is very you could say shellfish (I know Noibat has nothing to do with shellfish)
Appearance: A normal Noibat
Anything else?: This would be my first time roleplaying through text and not speaking out loud.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Phoenix.
Species: Shiny Braixen.
Personality: Strong and protective of friends, intelligent and humble. Slightly vain, doesn't speak much. Stylish, quite flirty and acts very kindly towards love interests and friends. Elegant and graceful. Sometimes bossy and is very intimidating when she's angry.
Appearance: Slightly taller with slightly longer legs and fluffier, droopy ears and wears a large, white beret. Has wavy, silky, bright red ear fur (the red fluffy fur in her hair) with pastel yellow and pastel blue bows & flower clips in. Wears a black collar with a pastel-purple velvet ribbon around her neck with white lace over it.
Other: Ability is Magician.
Moveset: Ember, Flame Charge, Fire spin and Psyshock.
Sorry @pæstella , this roleplay is dead

Why Not
Name:Akala
Species:Helolisk
Personality:Kind Caring And Pure Of Heart.He is power is no match
Appearance:He is giant as he is a Totem Pokemon
Other:His Trainer passed away 2 years ago his name was Morton.

Status
Not open for further replies.