1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open What has the World Become? {Sign Ups}

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by FroakiesFrubbles, Mar 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll join!

Name: Copper
    Species: Chespin
    Personality: Quirky, friendly, loves climbing trees.
    Appearance: Looks like a normal Chespin but he has a blue bandana around his neck.
    Anything else?: He has a picture of his trainer tucked inside his bandana so he can look at it whenever he wants. He also HATES fire type pokemon.

Is that good?

2. (Hello, is there enough room for more people still? If theres still room then I want to join!)
    Name: Blade
    Species: Absol
    Personality: Doesn't like trainers that much, he worries a lot. Ace protects pokemon and had a bad experiance back when he did have a trainer, she he's convinced that all trainers are bad. He would do anything however to protect a fellow pokemon, however he isn't afraid to hurt other pokemon to protect the ones he cares about.
    Appearance: Just a normal absol
    Anything else?: He's been friends with Faith for a while now. (He was actually the one who took her egg before she hatched and ran before his abusive trainer found him. But we'll get into that later..)
    ---------
    Name: Faith
    Species: A Notched-Eared Pichu, some call it a Gizamimi Pichu)
    Personality: Outgoing, will get very aggressive when angered. She doesn't like talking for long times too much and she's always a bit nervous around others.
    Appearance: (look up notched eared pichu or gizamimi pichu if you want a better picture of it) A regular Pichu except with three spikes at the top of her left ear.
    Anything else?: Since I haven't read everything thats happened, is there anything important that I should know first?

3. (If you're still letting people join, it looks fun)
    Name:
    Species: Noibat
    Personality: Sarcastic, happy go-lucky, loves to make jokes and puns, and is very you could say shellfish (I know Noibat has nothing to do with shellfish)
    Appearance: A normal Noibat
    Anything else?: This would be my first time roleplaying through text and not speaking out loud.

4. sup is this still open?? i'd love to join ♥

5. ThePlayfulFox

ThePlayfulFox Previously PlayfulFox47

@tokyomustard you made the thread... it's up to you it is still open or not. Now I'm going to work on my post... (Man is this RP fast)

6. DevVoid

DevVoid Previously Deathstalker62

@PlayfulFox47 Think you got the wrong thread here, this is made by @FroakiesFrubbles.

And to answer @tokyomustard question, this thread is pretty dead, since the last post from OP was at the beginning of March.

Also I forgot to unwatch the thread. Solved that now.

7. ThePlayfulFox

ThePlayfulFox Previously PlayfulFox47

Oh, sorry! Wrong thread!

Dravo likes this.
  8. Lazy Millenial

Lazy Millenial Previously Hungry Badass

Sorry @pæstella , this roleplay is dead

9. qlovers

qlovers Previously pæstella

oh lmao that's fine

Lazy Millenial likes this.
  10. Why Not
    Name:Akala
    Species:Helolisk
    Personality:Kind Caring And Pure Of Heart.He is power is no match
    Appearance:He is giant as he is a Totem Pokemon
    Other:His Trainer passed away 2 years ago his name was Morton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.