• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open What has the World Become? {Sign Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
RP LINK: to be created

The once peaceful and beautiful place, Riverdale, was a safe haven for wild pokemon to live out their lives, free of human contact or destruction. That was until the broomsticks arrived. Riverdale happened to be located on the front line of a major global conflict between four major kingdoms. The people with guns are coming, and they bring fire and death. The field for pokemon of all types and ages to play freely and prosper is about to be a death zone.

OOC: Hello! I attempted to create an RP prior to this one, but it did not work. I've tried to come up with a compelling story this time. We will play as Pokemon that live in this field and the surrounding forest and lakes that have to survive the war. Pokemon trained in war will fight us, the humans will capture/kill/injure us, and there are landmines everywhere. We won't know the humans are coming in the beginning but once they arrive, our main goal is to survive and to RP (obvoiusly) {Hopes this makes sense!}

But, before you can join, there are a few things we need to go over. {Uggh, I'll keep it short.}
  1. FOLLOW ALL POKECHARMS RULES! I don't want to have this RP shut down because of misbehavior.
  2. Violence (to a limit) is allowed. Since this is a war-based sort of RP, violence is to be expected. But spare us with super graphic and gory descriptions please.
  3. Romance (to a limit again) is allowed. I love romance in stories. Nothing past passionate kisses.
  4. At least a paragraph minimum please. No one liners, please!
Okay, now that that's over, we can talk about our characters. {Finally}
You can use any form you want to, here is just a template.
Also you can delete stuff in the () it also looks nicer.
Name:
Species (what pokemon are you?):
Appearance:
Anything else?:

List of Other Stuff
---Bubbles---
Name:
Apollo
Species: Froakie
Personality: Calm and friendly but breaks down under a lot of stress. (like actually breaks down...)
Appearance: Smaller and a more cute bean :3
---Bubbles---

There seems to be nothing here so far...

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
First: how many characters can you have?

Second: it is possible to be sobble? (even that he dont have really moves, but its very clear that he have torrent as the ability. I can also put moves that he probably be able to learn like water gun or protect)

Third: welcome back, the last time i saw you was in your previous rp

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Hello! You can have as many as you like as long as the amount of characters doesn't bog you down. I'm actually going to allow Sobble. I kind of wanted to be sobble myself (<<---- profile pic explains it lol), but I'm fine with Froakie, and I could see our characters being friends, but do whatever you want :)

Sorry I was writing lol

Magic Sparkle

Name: sobble (he doesn't have a name, someone can give him a name during the rp)

Species: sobble

Personality: timid, he get scared easily and its hard for him to make friends, but he is a good friend to those that have befriended him.
He most of the time confused and worried, when theres trouble he dont know what to do.

Appearance: he smaller then a normal sobble, which make him more scared.

Anything else?:
Ability: torrent
Moves: water tail, protect, ice beam, toxic.

He was supposed to be given as a starter but he ran away, he still a small child
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It will be a bit of a problem for apollo to befriend him... If i need to change something just tell me.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: sobble (he doesn't have a name, someone can give him a name during the rp)

Species: sobble

Personality: timid, he get scared easily and its hard for him to make friends, but he is a good friend to those that have befriended him.
He most of the time confused and worried, when theres trouble he dont know what to do.

Appearance: he smaller then a normal sobble, which make him more scared.

Anything else?:
Ability: torrent
Moves: water tail, protect, ice beam, toxic.

He was supposed to be given as a starter but he ran away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It will be a bit of a problem for apollo to befriend him... If i need to change something just tell me.
That's fine. Accepted! :)
If they somehow get cuaght in danger together or something, I see Apollo jumping to protect another blue bean boi :3 lol
Some more peeps and we'll start

I'll join this!

Name: Drake
Species: Totodile
Personality: Drake is more of a comedian, playing pranks and telling jokes. He is lazy most of the time, but is a fierce battler when he wants to be.
Appearance : Drake is larger than the average Totodile, being 2'06 instead of the average 2'00. This makes him weigh 21.4 lbs instead of the average 20.9 lbs also.
Anything Else?: Ability: Sheer Force. Moves: Water Gun, Dragon Claw. he walks on all fours often.

Name: Pablo
Species: Popplio
Personality: Pablo is childish and energetic, often being the optimistic one of his group.
Appearance: Pablo is a smaller Popplio, being only 10 in. tall, and weighing 16 lbs.
Anything Else?: Ability: Liquid Voice. Moves: ice Beam, Aqua Jet. He loves riding on Drakes back.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I'll join this!

Name: Drake
Species: Totodile
Personality: Drake is more of a comedian, playing pranks and telling jokes. He is lazy most of the time, but is a fierce battler when he wants to be.
Appearance : Drake is larger than the average Totodile, being 2'06 instead of the average 2'00. This makes him weigh 21.4 lbs instead of the average 20.9 lbs also.
Anything Else?: Ability: Sheer Force. Moves: Water Gun, Dragon Claw. he walks on all fours often.

Name: Pablo
Species: Popplio
Personality: Pablo is childish and energetic, often being the optimistic one of his group.
Appearance: Pablo is a smaller Popplio, being only 10 in. tall, and weighing 16 lbs.
Anything Else?: Ability: Liquid Voice. Moves: ice Beam, Aqua Jet. He loves riding on Drakes back.
Cool beans, accepted! I'm noticing a lot of water types which would be very useful against fire. Like op against fire lol.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
water gang, water gang, water gang
by: hydro pump

edit: RP going up tomorrow morning to allow for more people to join. Yay! :)

Seems like fun.
Name: Scorch
Species: Torracat (if you want to stay as first stage I'll change to litten)
Personality: Quiet, but starts to talk and express himself the more he gets to know you.
Appearance: Slightly bigger than average, small scar over right eye.
Anything else?: Ability: Blaze, Moves: Scratch, Ember, shadow claw, double kick. Likes to scorch his food before he eats it.

Name: Crag
Species: Druddigon
Personality: He has a very fatherly personality and will protect any weaker Pokemon except fairy types and is very realistic also hates fairy types and ice types but mostly fairy's
Appearance: The Basic Druddigon look except for a scar over his left eye
Anything else?: Ability Sheer Force Move set Outrage Super Power Hyper Beam Flash Cannon Is a lot taller than a normal Druddigon

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Seems like fun.
Name: Scorch
Species: Torracat (if you want to stay as first stage I'll change to litten)
Personality: Quiet, but starts to talk and express himself the more he gets to know you.
Appearance: Slightly bigger than average, small scar over right eye.
Anything else?: Ability: Blaze, Moves: Scratch, Ember, shadow claw, double kick. Likes to scorch his food before he eats it.
Name: Crag
Species: Druddigon
Personality: He has a very fatherly personality and will protect any weaker Pokemon except fairy types and is very realistic also hates fairy types and ice types but mostly fairy's
Appearance: The Basic Druddigon look except for a scar over his left eye
Anything else?: Is a lot taller than a normal Druddigon

Accepted! (would've posted earlier, playing minecraft lol). Since we have enough, I'll get the RP thread up soon. :)

Magic Sparkle

Just saying, sobble will probably use his attacks to protect himself, if its using his protect or even badly poisoning others to defend himself

Name: Violet
Species: Eevee
Personality: Affectionate to friends, cares for family, brave, loyal, trustworthy, kind
Appearance: Spiky tan fur, super cute, appears to be cheerful.
Backstory: Her parents died at an early age (both flareons). She lives by herself in a tree nest, built by an old friend, who was a Pidgeotto. He also passed away from old age.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Violet
Personality: Affectionate to friends, cares for family, brave, loyal, trustworthy, kind
Appearance: Spiky tan fur, super cute, appears to be cheerful.
Backstory: Her parents died at an early age (both flareons). She lives by herself in a tree nest, built by an old friend, who was a Pidgeotto. He also passed away from old age.
Accepted! Yes, we do kind of need females.

Name:Snips
Species:Jigglypuff
Personality:Brave and can be sometimes Stubborn
Appearance:Snips wears a blue bandana on her head
Anything else?:She came from Kanto and was caught by a trainer but luckily was set out of the pc and after a while of exploring again she found herself in Riverdale

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name:Snips
Species:Jigglypuff
Personality:Brave and can be sometimes Stubborn
Appearance:Snips wears a blue bandana on her head
Anything else?:She came from Kanto and was caught by a trainer but luckily was set out of the pc and after a while of exploring again she found herself in Riverdale
When you mean set out of the PC, do you mean released? (Like the trainer is no longer training them?)

Can i still join? looks fun.
Name: Sam
Species: Pichu
Personality: Goofy, funny, smart, greedy, and mischievous at times. But at times can be serious, loyal, and mysterious.
Appearance: Is always smirking unless he is serious, has light blue eyes, has big red glasses
Backstory: He lives in a burrow where he keeps his stash of valuables, but he usually stays with his old friend Larry the salamence and takes care of him and trains under him. Aspires to be a strong pokemon without the help of a trainer. His parents abandoned him when he was hatched. He was found by Larry and raised in riverdale. Is still a teenager.
Anything else?: Ability static, moves (for right now): charge, thundershock, and quick attack

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Can i still join? looks fun.
Name: Sam
Species: Pikachu
Personality: Goofy, funny, smart, greedy, and mischievous at times. But at times can be serious, loyal, and mysterious.
Appearance: Is always smirking unless he is serious, has light blue eyes, has big red glasses
Backstory: He lives in a burrow where he keeps his stash of valuables, but he usually stays with his old friend Larry the salamence and takes care of him and trains under him. Aspires to be a strong pokemon without the help of a trainer. His parents abandoned him when he was hatched. He was found by Larry and raised in riverdale. Is still a teenager.
Anything else?: Ability static, moves (for right now): charge, thundershock, and quick attack
Yeah, we still have room for more! :)

I'm wondering here - is it advisable to join, or is there enough people? I wouldn't want to be obtrusive if more would screw the RP over, and I might not be able to post consistently. I have one RP on the way, and another that's chugging along slowly.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I'm wondering here - is it advisable to join, or is there enough people? I wouldn't want to be obtrusive if more would screw the RP over, and I might not be able to post consistently. I have one RP on the way, and another that's chugging along slowly.
If you want to join, then join. If you are too busy thats fine.

Magic Sparkle

Hey @Lightning-the-emolga, what would the shadow be? It could be smoke from the fire because It could be spreading. Just asking for clarity because I having apollo in the area and want to know what's going on. :)

My idea was actually that a human will come, because popplio isnt invisible the human will probably try to kill him or something (i guess sobble too if he will do something to the water)

But the smoke is good as well.

Magic Sparkle

Hmmm.... #samuel#1.

Sobble is invisible underwater so he cannot be seem by others, pablo the popplio is the only one that know because he saw sobble entering the pool.

Pretty cool.
Name: Pierce
Species: Blitzle
Personality: Pierce is a really jumpy and nebbish pokémon and is really in the dark about the habits of the humans due to his deluded past life. Often enough, his attitude is put in check by his old friend Nova whenever Pierce gets frantic.
Appearance: He is a pretty standard Blitzle who is 2'07 and weighs about 65.7 lbs who wears a blue and white stripped scarf that he received as a gift from his former owner.
Anything else?: Nova and Pierce had left their home in an attempt to start fresh and get a temporary glimpse of the freedom that wild pokèmon enjoyed on a daily basis. However, once they returned to pay a overdue visit to their trainer, they found him gone. After returning to the wild for a permanent home, Pierce and Nova vowed never to abandon each other and protect one another because of their missing trainers' absence.
(Abilities: Spark, Thunder Wave, Shock Wave & Charge)

++++++++

Name: Nova
Species: Meowstic
Personality: She's a really sassy meowstic, with a sharp tongue and is a threat to those who don't appease her.
Appearance: Unusually fluffy white and blue coat. Her height is a normal 2'00 and weight is 18.7 lbs.
Anything else?: Nova came along before Pierce was ever owned by their trainer and at first it was hard for her to except the frightened newcomer. This was Nova's standpoint up until the time she realized how much of a nervous and clumsy Blitzle he was. From that moment on she chose to protect and teach Pierce even after they had returned to the grassy field they called home.
(Abilities: Miracle Eye, Psychic, Prankster & Reflect)

Last edited:
Ok everyone. I all of a sudden am busy with school, so I have to drop out of this RP. Any of you can play Violet if you want, or just drop her cuz I don't really care. Sorry!

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Name: Sly

Species: Ribombee

Personality: A cheery, optimistic kleptomaniac who keeps his hopes high, just like his theft record. He tries his best not to take personal items or valuable things.. ..but it doesn't always work out. He tries to stay out of confrontation which doesn't always work out, due to his tendency to steal.

Appearance: His colours are bit more intense than other Ribombee's, most noticeable by his golden hairs. He also carries two pouches filled with powder to help him in a pinch.

Anything else?: Being chased around by Pokemon, Sly had moved into Riverdale, frantically trying to move away from those hunting him down. When he successfully hid away from those going after him, he made himself a home in one of the trees in the forest at Riverdale

Last edited:
This looks like a cool RP~
I'll go for 3 characters, if that's cool with everyone.

Name: Adara
Species (what pokemon are you?): Braixen (shiny)
Personality: Kindhearted, jokes a lot, protective of Pokemon that are weaker than her, mischievous, prankster (sometimes), fierce (when it comes to battle)
Appearance: Shiny Braixen w/ cyan eyes, cyan flames, black heart symbols in the corners of her eyes, a spiky mohawk tipped with black. (If this is too much, then she can just be a normal shiny Braixen. :p)
Anything else?: Small crush on Rush, but she's a dang tsundere.

Name: Rush
Species (what pokemon are you?): Lucario
Personality: A bit hot-headed, cold, unfriendly. He isn't bad, though! Kind on the inside, mean on the outside. Sometimes he's surprisingly gentle/kind. He's got equal bark and bite - he can back up what he says by beating others into the ground if need-be.
Appearance: Regular Lucario but his aura attacks have a red glow instead of blue. (Also can be changed to just blue if this is too much)
Anything else?: Crush on Adara, but he's stubborn and proud. Afraid of being rejected, tbh.

Name: Soundburst
Species (what pokemon are you?): Noivern
Personality: Softie. He may be a giant towering wyvern thing, but he prefers not to fight. Spends time with young Pokemon. Kind of like a daycare caretaker. If he does have to fight, it's to protect the young, and he'll use all his strength.
Appearance: Average Noivern with a thin scar over his left eye.
Anything else?: Nah, don't think so.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Aria
Personality: She's kind of shy, but super sweet once you get to know her (no matter how hard that may be). She's optimistic - maybe a little too optimistic - and often gets into trouble. She doesn't really understand the state of the world. However, she will never back down from a fight, and will always protect her friends with her life.
Appearance: relatively normal for an Eevee, with a soft, shimmering coat. She is also slightly bigger than the average Eevee. She wears a dirty purple ribbon that she found around her neck.
Anything else:
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Charm, Double-Edge, Protect, and Shadow Ball
Backstory: Aria's trainer was killed in war, forcing Aria to flee to Riverdale. Before that, she and her trainer loved each other like best friends. Aria feels grief over the loss of her trainer, but she tries to hide it with her cheery personality. Even after her trainer died, she still doesn't understand the world and thinks that everything will get better soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it too late to sign up? Let me know if anything needs to be changed. Thank you :)

EeviumZ

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately I'm going to have to stop you all right there.

Until Pokémon Sword and Shield are officially released, no Pokémon from Galar may be used in the RP forum - and yes, that includes Sobble.

Therefore, Lightning-the-emolga here is going to have to make a new character that is actually a species we know more about than their name.

Can I still join?
Name: Aqua
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: She's a motherly pokemon that likes to take care of other pokemon
Appearance: Just like a normal Vaporeon
Anything else: Aqua lived in Riverdale her whole life and seen humans come and go Riverdale. She originally thought it was the same way this time, but after seeing all the other pokemon get hurt she has decided to take a stand (Moves: Aqua Ring, Water Pulse, Ice Beam)
and
Name: Banna
Species: Tropius
Personality: She is very shy and reclusive and pikes to hide, which can be a problem because of her size
Appearance: She is a shiny
Anything else: After her trainer abandoned her because of the terrible loss the team faced and Banna receiving the blame, she was abandoned and moved to Riverdale and lived there ever since. (Moves: Fly, Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Giga Drain)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: Draco
Species : Charizard
Personality: will always protect pokemon weaker than him, never backs down of a fight but he always seems serious
Appearance: he has a bandana on his arm
Anything else: Draco, was a happy pokemon in the past. His trainer, killed every single one of his pokemon, except Draco, being his starter, he tought Draco would follow him, but he was wrong, Draco left
Moveset: Dragon tail, Flame thrower, air slash, Overheat

Last edited:
Name: Pyro
Species: Flareon
Personality: She's kind, caring and sweet, and sometimes thinks she's stronger than she really is. She puts up a fight to defend her friends and always tries to resolve fights before getting into them.
Appearance: A small red flower on her tail fur.
Other: She protected her trainer her whole life, but they were turned by the bad people and she had to run for her life, and now lives with only Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.