• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open What has the World Become? {RP}

"Master I don't think they can get on!" Sam said horrified. "Calm down Sam," Said Larry, "Lets try and help that totodile put out the fire." Then salamence started using hydro pump. While master helped totodile put out the fire Sam watched in horror as everything that he grew up with burned to the ground and remained ashes.

Last edited:
“Idea!” Pablo cried, diving underwater. “Everyone get close together! I’m gonna put you all in a bubble, then have Drake help me get you all away from the fire!” He yelled, but turned to where he thought Sobble was. “I’m gonna get you out first, cause you have that poison. Just get close enough for me to use a bubble!” He shouted to him. Pablo was a planner of sort, making ideas while Drake carried them out. Drake noticed a Salamence, nodding to it as he began spraying more water.

Noticing what the popplio was planning, Sam got an idea. (what if use quick attack along the bay of the pond to create a wave of water to stop the fire while they carry our their plan?). Then Sam started using quick attack as fast as he could to the point where a small wave of water was splashing at the roaring fire. He now felt that his training was finally being put into action.

Scorch was fine with the fire but the smoke was making it harder to breath. While stumbling through the fire Scorch got turned around and almost fell into a pool of water but hearing the salamence's shout he realised what was happening and gained a clear head. "Hey!" He shouted to the group of pokemon before narrowly dodging the salamence's hydro pump. "You guys okay?!" He yelled before using scratch to remove grass and double kick to help put dirt onto the flames.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
How did he know about the poison, im invisible in the water, that popplio even think im at another point, but he still know about the p-po..po sobble thought but the pain of the toxic didnt didnt let him think.
He felt like he gonna spit it out in any moment, he will have to clean his home if he would survive.

S-sho-should i rea-lly go on th-thaat bu-bu-bble, sho-ould i-i rea-relly t-trust h-hi-him? sobble tried to think harder, he couldn't think straight at all.
He start sobbing as he try to keep up the toxic inside, he felt like his tongue is getting burned slowly.

He couldn't stand the pain of his tongue and released the toxic ball immediately.
He lied at the bottom, completely helpless.

The toxic gas of the ball spread and poisoned every part of water that made a contact, sobble closed his eyelids and lost conscious, the poisoned water revealed sobble at the bottom of the pool.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Sorry for not posting, was busy.)

"Holy, cow! I wish I was a croagunk right now..." Apollo jumped out of the water, and sprayed waster all around him, then made a face mask out of frubbles to stop the smoke. He noticed the fire in this area seemed to be on its last legs, and was almost out of here. "Good news, guys, the fire is starting to recede!"